Bring4th

Full Version: Getting Sick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found that it's possible to get too much of a good thing. I have a picture of anthros I was looking at intensely for awhile, and I find now it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure if that's due to the perverted thoughts I have of them. That over time, sexuality makes one sick to their stomach. But I know when I get my fill. It will be temporary though, like it has been in the past. In the past, I've had these times as well. I can still watch furry videos, but must reduce the explicit thoughts I have about them. They don't feel natural.
Are you judging/condemning yourself for having certain thoughts? Do you feel guilty about certain thoughts? Do you think "perversion" is wrong or immoral?
My thoughts after so long cause me to feel physically nauseous a bit. That's what I'm getting at.
I don't feel guilty for having them because they bring me a great amount of satisfaction.
I get concerned because then I have to stop looking at them. Their stimulus is sometimes too much.
(04-28-2014, 04:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts after so long cause me to feel physically nauseous a bit. That's what I'm getting at.
I don't feel guilty for having them because they bring me a great amount of satisfaction.
I get concerned because then I have to stop looking at them. Their stimulus is sometimes too much.

Interesting. I've only experienced what you describe once in the past two years (sexual thoughts that I don't believe I have guilt about seemingly causing nausea).

It was rare enough that I couldn't really draw any conclusions about it. I don't even know if it was truly cause and effect because in my experience any one given thought is connected to countless other conscious and subconscious thoughts and it may have been some subconscious thought that was causing the nausea.
Anthros are so phenomenal to me that it's rare that I get sick from them.
But while I have no guilt about them, it's hard to think of my thoughts as natural.
Maybe more people have the same thoughts as I do than I think.
I would probably never act on the thoughts given the chance,
but they really do get me going. That is till I have the nausea.

I've never experienced an anthro, so I don't know what they smell like.
So it's hard to know what is causing the sickness.
It certainly isn't experience.

The nausea could be subconscious. That could be true.
It's weird because just looking at them brings the nausea, without even having a sexual thought.
Speaking from my personal experience, whenever I felt nauseous about something, it was my intuition telling me something was wrong. You said in another thread that you felt a bit of anxiety when thinkin of them which also comes to me when something isn't quite right.

Like I mentioned in another thread, are you certain that this is your path regarding these anthros characters and not just a thoughtform? Seems to me that the harder you dig, the more anxiety and side effects you experience which may be telling you it's time to move on. This is just my opinion though since I can experience the type of connection you have with them.
(04-29-2014, 07:13 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking from my personal experience, whenever I felt nauseous about something, it was my intuition telling me something was wrong. You said in another thread that you felt a bit of anxiety when thinkin of them which also comes to me when something isn't quite right.

Like I mentioned in another thread, are you certain that this is your path regarding these anthros characters and not just a thoughtform? Seems to me that the harder you dig, the more anxiety and side effects you experience which may be telling you it's time to move on. This is just my opinion though since I can experience the type of connection you have with them.

I don't think I'm adept enough to create a thoughtform of anthros. I thought it was just too much of a good thing. It's not the harder I dig the more anxiety I feel about them. I tend to think about them the same amount all the time, off and on. Just sometimes I get the nausea, probably due to the types of thoughts I have regarding them. But this sensation is lasting, as in it lasts beyond my thoughts of them.

I can't say if they are my path or not. They certainly bring me joy. But if that's detrimental to me, I'll give them up. I've not focused on them since I wrote this thread. A break is good every now and then.

There's also a number of times in life where I'll retch after eating a meal and drinking tea, or sometimes thinking about coffee. These times have nothing to do with anthros that I know of, unless the connection is unconscious. If I were to really do in real life the things I think about anthros, I'd probably retch from that too.

I'm not sure if my fascination with them is an addiction. Though I don't feel powerless to stop thinking about them. At times they are an obsession, but not all the time.