Bring4th

Full Version: What is the Aura?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when people talk about seeing 'auras' what portion of the self are they seeing? is it just some EM (electromagnetic) radiation of some portion of the body complex? or is it some portion of the spiritual complex being made visible?

Quote:19.20 The physical complex alone is created of many, many energy or electromagnetic fields interacting due to intelligent energy; the mental configurations or distortions of each complex further adding fields of electromagnetic energy and distorting the physical complex patterns of energy; the spiritual aspect serving as a further complexity of fields which is of itself perfect but which can be realized in many distorted and unintegrated ways by the mind and body complexes of energy fields.
I think different people are seeing different things depending on how they are translating the energy patterns.

I think in most cases people are reading information from the subtle nonlocal energy fields, and translating them visually, as auras. It is similar to how many channelers receive blocks of thought and translate them into their verbal equivalent. Everything is just information moving through the medium of consciousness. One person may translate this information in a more abstract, intuitive way, in terms of conceptual impressions -- another might, at an unconscious level, translate these same consciousness patterns visually, and another might translate them auditorily (for example they might translate the vibration of a given energy center as a kind of "tone". Another might translate them kinesthetically as sensations of heat and cold. To discriminate among any vibration requires a kind of background contrast or relativity for comparative sensations of this nature to be realized. Otherwise, its like painting white forms on a white tapestry. The expressed continuum, whether it be a continuum of visible light, sound, or feeling provides an mechanism or "outer analogy" that is intelligible to a 3rd density mind.

Of course the clarity of this translation, just as with channeling, is directly proportionate to the clarity of the mind doing the translation. There are many obscurations to clear translation of this subtle information, which is why so many "armchair psychics" have such a terrible track record. Not all, but most.

It's possible some dual activated individuals may be seeing actual physical 4th density energy fields, however -- in effect, seeing portions of the EM field that human eyes can't detect but their 4th density counterpart apparatus can.
What is the "ray body"?

My work involves the ray bodies which are also called subtle bodies. Let us look at "ray".

Quote:ray
/rā/

noun: ray; plural noun: rays
1. each of the lines in which light (and heat) may seem to stream from the sun or any luminous body, or pass through a small opening.

2. a thing that is arranged radially, in particular.

1. spread from or as if from a central point.

A chakra is a source of light. This light appears to be affected by space and time, taking a certain amount of time to move outward from its source, then taking even more time to "manifest". This ray projects a "body".

Seeing actual auras will show a variety of fluctuating colors. This is a manifestation of the chakra fluctuations (normally in constant flux).

For instance, when an aura is predominantly green, it shows to us that the heart chakra is overactive, overpowering the other rays/chakras.

Then we must take into account the light/darkness of the color. Green will be an indicator of "compassion", how strongly someone cares about things. Light green is simply compassion for those things about external reality. Dark green is easier understood as negative polarity, though not the same as polarized. Dark green will show you that the person is compassionate about self centered perception/ a more negative orientation. (recent work has shown me that Pink/Rose chakra/Sacred Heart is actually activated compassion for others more than self, true STO)

This understanding allows you to see how a person is functioning according to their own perceptions of the world.

Polarized function will be a "connectedness" to the grounding grid and the cosmic grid, (root/crown) allowing more light to pass through you as the conduit.

Concept/analogs are described in simple physics, electronics, and magnetism.
(05-11-2014, 05:58 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]What is the "ray body"?

My work involves the ray bodies which are also called subtle bodies. Let us look at "ray".

A chakra is a source of light. This light appears to be affected by space and time, taking a certain amount of time to move outward from its source, then taking even more time to "manifest". This ray projects a "body".

Hiya B/E,

shifting the question from the aura to the 'ray bodies' have you had much experience with the so-called 'green ray body'?

Ra seems to identify the green ray body to the astral body -

"The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings."

and this is the same body utilised in 'Out-Of-Body' Experiences?
Astral body is most commonly used, but it seems that you can use the others as well, depending on your level of awareness and activation.

The body on one hand is an instruction set, a program. This is the grid that I fix, the network of lines. Projected into this grid is the light from the chakra, giving the programmed instructional form it's life.
(05-12-2014, 02:15 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]The body on one hand is an instruction set, a program. This is the grid that I fix, the network of lines. Projected into this grid is the light from the chakra, giving the programmed instructional form it's life.

what are some of the things that can go 'wrong' with this grid?

I mean, what are some of the common causative factors that lead to the damage of this foundational grid?
Anything and everything combined with lack of awareness of the body we borrow. Mostly I find that it is our refusal to understand catalyst, but here is a description of how the physical is an effect as well.
Quote:The aura carries etheric damage from trauma to the body (illness, accidents, and surgical intervention) long after the physical body has visibly healed. Until the meridians are cleared of blockages, the chakras cannot release from the head on down as they were intended to do. Meridian blockage can be localized to a specific body part, area, or system, and still affect a chakra region, or eventually impinge upon the entire system. www.beyondreiki.com/articles/articles_part42.html

I have always felt that there is a two way action. Physical can eventually become the subtle, and the subtle can eventually become physical.

This is where I find the importance of diet, as the dark energies of negative ingestion inevitably become physical dark energies, which in turn affect perception.

"cleanliness is next to Godliness"