Bring4th

Full Version: Other side of Veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After you pass on to larger life, do you really have access to universal knowledge? Ra says that we learn by densities, whereas awareness is expanded in each successive density.

But I've read accounts where on the other side, you know everything.

Some say that we're not here to learn, because we already know everything in our true self. We're here just to experience, and provide this experience to Creator.

So what do other people feel? Do we really know all things on the other side?
(04-29-2014, 12:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So what do other people feel? Do we really know all things on the other side?

i feel we do
& i have reason to believe we also kno all things when asleep or otherwise unconscious
I agree with you isis. I wonder the same thing about being in space/time in higher densities where there is no veil. Do you know all things, but just have to experience them in order to gain true wisdom? Because there's a difference between knowing something and understanding/experiencing.

I think in higher densities we purposely shut off access to higher teachings we're not ready to learn and integrate, so that it's not too overwhelming.

In one NDE account, the guy said he knew how many leaves were on the tree he passed while being carried in the ambulance. So you'd probably know how many furs/hairs there are on your dog too.

I'm curious about universal secrets, and knowledge of that. Also about creation, and how it works.

Melissa

The thing is that you don't really have a sense of 'knowing' as we've defined or experience it here. It, everything, just is. Quite boring, if you enjoy curiosity :p
Knowledge is different than understanding. For example, we all have current access to the knowledge of quantum mechanics via google, such as the strong and weak nuclear forces etc, but how many of us truly understand those mechanics at a deep level? Such understanding would only come with much time, effort, and study.

Perhaps that's how it's like beyond the veil - the knowledge is available, but understanding comes very slowly. And that's why we incarnate - to increase our true understanding of these deep and profound concepts.
I guess if everything just is, it goes beyond knowing. I take it you're referring to the other side Melissa.

Still, regardless of getting bored, we probably spend more "time" on the other side than this life. They say life is short compared to the other side. It's easy to seek out and desire the other side when behind the veil. It's not seemingly fun not knowing everything. Or not fully being in all things.

Xise, maybe we are here to understand as you said. Though this was not my understanding. We are here to experience.

There are many things beyond understanding here in 3D, this side of the veil.

Melissa

Yes, I was referring to the 'other side', though I've experienced it as a shift, or a different stream of consciousness. I was joking about getting bored Wink But curiosity, pondering and wondering without fully understanding is actually quite wonderful. And yes, I also believe we are here to simply experience, becoming comfortable with every aspect of our(human)selves and have a blast.
Since I've tasted life on this side of the veil, when I'm on the other side of the veil, I'll be like:

Melissa

Or you'll be like; shitty, this infinity stuff actually becomes infinitely boring after awhile, I'm going back to enhance my acting abilities. Tongue
4th density i believe is like the adding of an extension to the triad in music . The harmony and colour of the chord expands but the foundations remains of the triad.
I'm talking about 4D to 6D, where there are still limits. You aren't quite yet infinity. Still plenty of things to do in a finite universe, such as exploring your desires. In infinity, where everything just is, there is probably no desire. I want to be where I can still have desire.

(04-29-2014, 04:03 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Or you'll be like; shitty, this infinity stuff actually becomes infinitely boring after awhile, I'm going back to enhance my acting abilities. Tongue
(04-29-2014, 02:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess if everything just is, it goes beyond knowing. I take it you're referring to the other side Melissa.

Still, regardless of getting bored, we probably spend more "time" on the other side than this life. They say life is short compared to the other side. It's easy to seek out and desire the other side when behind the veil. It's not seemingly fun not knowing everything. Or not fully being in all things.

Xise, maybe we are here to understand as you said. Though this was not my understanding. We are here to experience.

There are many things beyond understanding here in 3D, this side of the veil.

I don't think there is complete understanding here in 3D of the nature of reality or illusion.

But Ra often talks mentions that understanding of self-balance, the love concepts as contained in the energy centers, occurs in 3D, and that even higher densities beings incarnate here into 3D to relearn fundamental lessons concerning love in various energy centers.

From 3D perspective, there is very little understanding of the nature of the illusion. However, from a 3D perspective, there can profound understanding of the self and self's distortions, though 100% understanding is probably not here in 3D.

But there is a reason that we come to 3D, even after being in the higher densities, to learn about love, particularly balancing love and compassion. There is a certain sort of understanding that is powerfully driven home by 3D experience. Experience is the basis of understanding, though unused experience does not automatically become understanding. Experience gives rise to the potential for understanding, and that's what we are here to explore, while simultaneously serving others by doing so.

Melissa

I don't believe passing on is necessary to explore the fruits of '4D'.
I agree xise. We can learn love in 3D in ways that we cannot in higher densities. The veil makes loving much harder, but still it is easy to find love in the right places. Despite all the bad stuff going on in 3D, I think it is mostly loving. There is slightly more positivity than negativity according to Bashar. We passed the threshold in 2012, whereas before that time there was slightly more negativity.

Because of catalyst being more aggressive, and the mirrors sharper than they are in higher density, we sometimes have no choice but to love. It brings much more out of us to love one another.

I know I am sensitive to the negativity in the world. Even if I don't read about it, or see it or experience it firsthand, I pick up on the energy of it. It causes an inner restlessness. That's why I'm always seeking out love and compassion for those that I love. I even send out love into the world to help mitigate some of the negativity. It's a job that I very much enjoy doing.

(04-29-2014, 06:05 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe passing on is necessary to explore the fruits of '4D'.

If by this you are referring to pure love, then I agree. There is much more to 4D that we don't experience here, such as the over-encompassing harmony and the much upgraded bodies.
As far as I know we know all things in time/space (ie between incarnations) but can do nothing to change them.

In incarnations, we don't know anything but we can change everything. The veil is strongest in 3rd density and diminishes with each following density, as does our ability to remove Distortions. This is one major benefit of wandering in 3rd density.
(04-29-2014, 12:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]After you pass on to larger life, do you really have access to universal knowledge? Ra says that we learn by densities, whereas awareness is expanded in each successive density.

It's like going on the internet. You have access to all knowledge, you just have to look it up. But even on the other side, you will not understand all of it. Your form encapsulates what you are capable of understanding. Your after life form will understand a lot more of the picture than your incarnate self does however. You can't simultaneously understand separation and unity. Thus, form has to change in order to see things in their wholeness.
You probably don't understand enough about creation on the other side to create a star for instance. Though you may know metaphysically how they are formed.

What about the accounts of those who have nearly merged with Creator? Do they gain understanding in the process?
(05-01-2014, 05:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about the accounts of those who have nearly merged with Creator? Do they gain understanding in the process?

It would seem, from my study of NDE reports that the only part they are able to retain in their mortal coil, is the feeling of well being they experienced during such an event. And note that all these people who tell of "nearly merging with the creator" do not completely merge with the creator. They are offered a glimpse, as incentive to continue, but they aren't given a free pass out of 3rd density. I suppose if one of them did successfully merge with the creator, they wouldn't come back to talk about it. As Ra said, "No portion of the creator audits the course."
(05-02-2014, 03:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said, "No portion of the creator audits the course."

This hilights the responsibility we each have for completing 3D without trying to escape. And hopefully graduating. Of course it is said that wanderers have already graduated and don't have to graduate again.

(04-29-2014, 12:46 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2014, 12:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So what do other people feel? Do we really know all things on the other side?

i feel we do
& i have reason to believe we also kno all things when asleep or otherwise unconscious

I don't recall everything from my dreams, so it makes me wonder what kinds of teachings go on. When I am sleeping, I am taught in metaphor. Who knows what my brain is able to retain.