Bring4th

Full Version: Wise Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For my 6,666th post, I thought about talking about wise love.
To me, it means using discretion, and tapping into one's intuition regarding how to share this love.
I love all the people on this forum. But what's the best way to demonstrate that love as wise?
Wisdom is one thing I want to balance with my overabundance of love. It's a trademark of 6th subdensity of 3D. And I strive for the intensity of light of 7th subdensity of 3D. The gateway to intelligent infinity.

But for now, how can I best show wise love? When I encounter something that is overly loveable, such as anthros, how can I be wise about it. How can we be wise about that which we love?

The underlying question I guess is, what is wise love? Love imbued with wisdom, and perfectly balanced. It is love imbued with light. Light is wisdom. How much of Creator's love and light can I take? It's about how much I am balanced. Overactive chakras will keep me from experiencing Creator's light that much more fully. Too much love, and the green ray can hurt. It can become overactive.

And is wisdom truly the throat chakra or the indigo ray? The throat chakra helps distribute energy between indigo and heart, and it's also a primary ray. So it's vitally important for overall balance. And violet ray balance, the overall measure of an individual, determines harvestability.

Does one need wise love in order to be harvestable? I think it can't hurt. If one loves but is not wise in it, one may be hurt. One may expect something in return. Therefore I think wisdom helps affect unconditional love. In that regard we know and understand how to deliver our love. And what words that we use, and how we express ourselves.

To each and everyone here, who supported me energetically when I was going out of balance and couldn't stay grounded, I thank you. And I love you all. With the best wise love that I can muster.

Love and Light.
-Gemini Wolf
i love u too

Quote:Often those who are wanderers, that is, [who] come from another density elsewhere in the creation of the Father, will find themselves to be uninterested in wisdom and interested only in the keenest and most compassionate love. Yet this is somewhat of a distorted balance, for compassion and love are balanced by wisdom so that there is compassionate wisdom and wise love...In sixth density, still in your electrical body, you refine and refine the lessons of love and wisdom, combining them again and again until you find the secret to acting with compassionate wisdom or wise love.
(04-29-2014, 06:39 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i love u too

Quote:Often those who are wanderers, that is, [who] come from another density elsewhere in the creation of the Father, will find themselves to be uninterested in wisdom and interested only in the keenest and most compassionate love. Yet this is somewhat of a distorted balance, for compassion and love are balanced by wisdom so that there is compassionate wisdom and wise love...In sixth density, still in your electrical body, you refine and refine the lessons of love and wisdom, combining them again and again until you find the secret to acting with compassionate wisdom or wise love.

This has been the case for me. I've sought out knowledge, but knowledge fed by experience gives wisdom, which hasn't been a goal of mine. I think though I've shown a good deal of compassion in life. Although there are times I've been quite the sourpuss, and even borderline violent. These are times I've neither acted wise nor loving.

I probably don't have to worry about balancing love and wisdom while here in 3D. After all, I don't have access to a whole lot of wisdom. It seems that 3D is more in favor of love than wisdom. Where you turn, you find love more than you find wisdom.

Thank you for this quote isis.