Bring4th

Full Version: Carla - 40th year as an instrument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to our friend Terry Hsu, we realized yesterday that this year marks the 40th year of Carla's channeling!

For all intents and purposes the archives begin in the year 1974. Prior to that point only three transcripts are available on the site. From '74 forward, Don felt the channeling was sufficiently worthy (thanks to Carla serving as instrument) to retain the cassettes.

Almost forty years of channeling. An extraordinary record of dedicated, matchless service, Carla. A big hip hip hooray to you!! How your service has transformed the lives of spiritual seekers who crossed paths with the information that you were, shall we say, so instrumental in bringing into the world.

When asked, Carla wasn't sure on what day she first received contact from Confederation sources, only that it was in the afternoon. We went hunting for the very first transcript featuring Carla in the archives. The first instance we could locate of Carla in the archive was from a report she gave on March 5, 1974:
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0305.aspx

And in the search we came upon the following gem from April 15, 1974. Seems that even from the beginning Carla could clothe the Confederation concepts in eloquence and convey them with clarity.
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0415.aspx

Hatton:
"We would like you to consider, my friends, an island in an ocean channel far out at sea. There is no land in sight and this small rock, washed by waves, bleached by the sun with small flora and fauna growing upon it, looks out upon the world, and its limited consciousness attempts to grasp the reality as it eddies and swirls about it. The little island detects many strange things as they enter its purvey. It lives through differences in climate and feeling and mood. It experiences the seasons of its flora and its fauna and it attempts to piece together a reasonable and holistic view of its reality.

It is fixed in position, my friends, a poor small rock. The far limits, wherefrom come the waves, and the far limits to which they return, will be forever unknown to the island. The island can never know or fully understand that which appears at [its] doorstep, so to speak.

This, my friends, is a very rough and perhaps shallow example of the type of instrument the intellect is. The intellect upon your planet is very useful within the imagery for which it was made. But the attempt, my friends, to use the intellect to understand the far limits of your origin or the far limits of where you shall return again is impossible. For in the image, which your intellect works upon, you are a rock [chained] to one (inaudible). This is not reality, nor can your intellect give you a picture of reality. Rather, my friends, in meditation seek to be the water. Seek the consciousness, the oneness, the unity, and the adventure of water. All water is inseparable. There is no separation: it flows, it is as one. And each wave that breaks upon this shore may have broken anywhere and may move to another. Let your consciousness flow like the water-not like an island-inwardly."
Talk about a service record. Thanks Carla!
Thank you Carla.
Congrats Carla! I know it's been tough, but rewarding.
Incredible service only a martyr can match. She has truly put her life and health into this service that she has provided. One can only speculate where we would all be without the discovery of such a life altering philosophy. My life and I'm sure many others have been given such a worthwhile purpose back into this otherwise mundane existence where the pieces never seemed to fit.

I salute you, our brave and selfless sister
Thank you, Carla
A service well done.
Thank you very much, Carla. Your work has helped to transform my life, and opened up vistas I could never have dreamed of.
I think the nature and quality of Carla's service is best summed up in this passage here:

Quote:64.5 Questioner: Can you tell me why the slight error made in the ritual starting this communication two sessions ago allowed the intrusion of one Orion affiliated entity?

Ra: I am Ra.

This contact is narrow-band and its preconditions precise.

The other-self offering its service in the negative path also is possessed of the skill of the swordsman.

You deal in this contact with, shall we say, forces of great intensity poured into a vessel as delicate as a snowflake and as crystalline.

The smallest of lapses may disturb the regularity of this pattern of energies which forms the channel for these transmissions.

- - -

We may note for your information that our pause was due to the necessity of being quite sure that the mind/body/spirit complex of the instrument was safely in the proper light configuration or density before we dealt with the situation.

Far better would it be to allow the shell to become unviable than to allow the mind/body/spirit complex to be shall we say, misplaced.

this is extreme dedication; and my only response to it is a feeling of total gratitude.

[Image: 53wnefQ.jpg]
I am in awe

Zachary

Words can not describe my gratitude to you Carla

Many, Many thanks.