Bring4th

Full Version: Does Higher Self Wander?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reading this:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...th-density

It says "There was a great deal that we could do within their dreaming plane as well. Their subconscious or Astral Selves were in direct connection with entities like myself, whom they might name the "Higher Self" or "Oversoul.""

Ra is supposedly 2.5 million years away from 7D, whereas 6D is 75 million years long from what I recall. The higher self is obtained in mid-6D. And many of Ra are wanderers.

So is it possible that the higher self wanders? Or does it just send a part of itself, and still retain guidance from 6D? I think the latter. I think the higher self is multi-faceted, and can split into many souls.

What do others think?
Actually I was just thinking about this yesterday after something you posted.

If many wanderers are in fact 6D wanderers who possibly have attained the level of a higher self then decides to incarnate back into 3D, do they actually have a higher self that guides them at all or like you said, maybe it's just an individuated portion of it.

But then what about those wanderers who chose to simply be light bringers without lessons to work upon. Would these wanderers who incarnate have access to a higher self at all if no guidance was needed since there were no lessons to be learned?
lol david wilcock the sun god

thanks a lot, rie

i'll be having nightmares tonight, no question about it
Is the higher self actually an individual or is it simply the self giving to the self?
(05-02-2014, 11:29 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading this:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...th-density

It says "There was a great deal that we could do within their dreaming plane as well. Their subconscious or Astral Selves were in direct connection with entities like myself, whom they might name the "Higher Self" or "Oversoul.""

Ra is supposedly 2.5 million years away from 7D, whereas 6D is 75 million years long from what I recall. The higher self is obtained in mid-6D. And many of Ra are wanderers.

So is it possible that the higher self wanders? Or does it just send a part of itself, and still retain guidance from 6D? I think the latter. I think the higher self is multi-faceted, and can split into many souls.

What do others think?

The Higher Self is a functional portion of our consciousness/identity structure. The question is a bit misconceived in my opinion. It's almost like asking, does the subconscious mind ever become the conscious mind? It befuddles the meaning of the terms. Or like asking, why am I not you, instead of me? The functions are filled by consciousness. By beingness.

It's like pouring water in a bunch of ice cube treys. What determines which water becomes what ice cube? The water is not differentiated before. Afterwords, there are parts. But the question of which becomes which is meaningless. All the treys had to be filled.

Perhaps I'm not explaining this well. But what do you think would happen if the Higher Self wandered, would there then not be a higher self function acting analog to the incarnate self? No, friend. The consciousness role would still be filled with other beingness. The roles are filled. You are all of the roles. It just doesn't seem that way till they come back together.
data's encounter with his higher self:

"You are the bird."

-----

One way to look at it is that the higher self is a star trek-type hologram of the future you. Are holograms conscious? You'd have to watch a lot of star trek and you'd have to decide for yourself, as there is no clear cut answer. But put me in the affirmative category for now.
(05-02-2014, 09:55 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]lol david wilcock the sun god

I couldn't watch it all the way through. It got annoying.