Bring4th

Full Version: 1974.03.08 Friday Meditation -Hatonn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I am now with this instrument. I am Hatonn. I am with this instrument. I am attempting to condition each of you in the room who desire my conditioning. I am attempting to help those who desire it to give to the people of this planet our thoughts. You will feel my contact. It is only necessary to relax. Allow your mind to stop. Think of nothing. It is difficult to change quickly, in the confusion that you meet during your daily activities and the intense use of the intellect that you experience. This is one of the great problems on your planet.

It is not necessary for man to use his intellect in such a manner. Everything that man desires is provided, it is only necessary that he realize his true relationship to the creation. It is only necessary that he realize the he is the creation.

And this is not done by intellectual complexities. This is done through a simple process, a very simple process of becoming aware. We call this process meditation, but it is not necessary that it be so formalized. It is only necessary that man realize that this may be done at any time. Relax and allow this awareness to be with you. I and my brothers will help you. We are here for that purpose. I am Hatonn. Adonai.

I have been feeling this message a lot lately and i have been continuing my daily meditation practice and integrating the awareness into experience throughout the day and the more i enter into the moment the more i understand the limits of the intellect when compared to the experience of love in the moment. When will the moment dawn? or rather when will the sleeper awake to the completeness that is already here? Such things do not truly matter only through seeking intensely with the daily effort of awareness is to be aware of the creator in the self, the other self and the environment. To see these things together in the great dance and realize it is we who are dancing.

Be well.
I've only rarely gotten phrases from a higher being. Once it was my higher self that said "feel my fur."

But I don't recall any direct spiritual insight channeled from a higher being. I tried once, but it didn't make logical sense.