Bring4th

Full Version: How are social memory complexes created?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there anything in the Law of One about this?
I think Ra mentioned that Ra as a social memory complex are those who inhabited Venus. Is that the answer? The third density planet from which they come?
Social memory complexes are created in 3D, automatically, due to conscious awareness of the planetary mind. Conscious awareness of personal mind is perequisite and which that is not yet available, the planetary mind informs and guides awareness in an unconscious manner.
So there is already a social memory complex formed for earth's people? Doesn't it mention on the book that there was already a harvest in earth?
I mean, is there an active unified consciousness for earth's people beyond third density?
(05-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]So there is already a social memory complex formed for earth's people?
Not yet.

(05-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't it mention on the book that there was already a harvest in earth?
No.

(05-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, is there an active unified consciousness for earth's people beyond third density?
Third density is currently in a rather long transition period to fourth density at this time. A social memory complex requires an awareness of mind which is only afforded to "adept"-level 3D entities. I'd say less than 1 in 1000 3D entities (.1 %) have a beginning level of adept awareness (turquoise vMeme).

However, a "dual-activated" type, due to more awareness afforded by a higher vibration of mind, has a natural ability to consciously participate in collective thought (and sense interiors) - although the willingness and desire for cultivating that as a discipline or responsibility may not be recognized.

Shared consciousness, unified or otherwise, must be realized through uniquely determined, creation just as our individual minds are developed through experience. What I meant by "automatic", is that that seeking is the next step in awareness of "mind" (as a principle) - not that the new mind appears, developed wholly developed. It doesn't just manifest as something served on a plate as that would offer nothing to creation. So just as the individual used mind to balance to a point of acceptance, so does the collective do the exact same thing.
I though Ra said the vast majority of individuals on this planet will repeat 3rd density on another planet. How will the collective mind reach a point were a social memory complex can be formed with that being the case?
Because an individual is not a physical body. The new bodies will be increasingly 4D.
I got the idea that once we as a planet start to come under a world Government that would be the first step.
"A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking."
The thing is, is that personal awareness is what provides transparency to another as far as ability to evaluate disposition. It is this lack of ability to evaluate disposition which necessitates many roles of government today. So while there may be a global goverenment with an increase in consciousness, it will not have the same role.
(05-04-2014, 04:23 PM)sunnysideup Wrote: [ -> ]"A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking."

This is what I don't get. So a social memory complex will comprise of every person on the planet right? If that's the case, then does that mean only a small percentage of the current population will eventually 'make it'. I guess I'm trying to understand what will be going on throughout this transition period. Is it already known roughly which people will be inducted into earths smc?
Inducted? It's the natural consequence of an expansion of consciousness just beyond personal, which is the primary domain of thought for 3D experience. Once the personal is sufficiently balanced, through individuation, the ongoing inner work allows conscious access to the shared planetary mind. Prior to the SMC, that planetary mind had always been there as a resource, but accessed unconsciously (from fashion to mythology).

A hint of the smc may be related in the intersubjective experience, which is basically a shared mind between two or more individuals. People actually pay money to go on retreats to experience it.

http://enlightennext.org.uk/chris-parish...nce-part1/