Bring4th

Full Version: Do all densities exist here and now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though Earth is going to be 4D, is there a 5D, 6D and 7D component right now? If all time is simultaneous, there must be. If it is not actually manifest, but in potentiation, does this mean your thoughts don't create in higher densities? But the Ra material says if you think strongly about building a ship, it will be manifested in higher densities.

So is there a part of us that exists in 6D here on Earth, possibly way in the future? It would be right now, since there is the eternal present. So the 6D us exists right now while we're here in 3D. And that part isn't separate from us. We are our 4D/5D/6D selves.

I wonder because every thought I've ever had, will I have to face those thoughts when I encounter a higher density? So Earth is simultaneously 7 Earth's according to Ra.
Everything has all the rays, even particulate matter. And they exist right here, right now. So even a particle of matter has a 6th and 7th density aspect to it. Much less a 3rd density individuated being.

Every density is a combination of all the rays. They just come together in different ways in different densities, and the platform ray of the given density bends the other rays to its native expression, its native architecture.

When Earth becomes 4D active, it just means it will be active physically. Green ray has always been active in its ordinary sense, as the higher astral plane (at the cusp of time/space). That is its native manifestation. Just as physicality, is native red ray. Physical green ray, is the red ray subdensity of 4D. That is it's red ray, or gross physical, manifestation. You can think of it as "red ray mixed with green ray, but green ray dominant".
Your 6th density aspect is your indigo expression, or what Ra calls the "indigo body" or "etheric body". Now, even though we have these higher ray components to our being, they are undeveloped (in potentiation/waiting to be potentiated/being unconsciously utilized). We don't have a lot of native experience with them, which is why our Higher Self assists us in manifesting various opportunities. The Higher Self is of the mid sixth density, and has a great deal of experience with indigo expression. It knows how to use it, in other words.

We are still working through the lower vibrational manifestations. Unless you are a wanderer, temporarily incarnating in the lower vibrations.

I wouldn't worry about encountering every thought you ever had. You will during life review, but it won't be as emotional as it was the first time around, it will be a calm detached observing of self to see what imbalances still need to be addressed in order to progress past the lower vibrations of thought.

Unbound

Yep, but not every planet or sub-Logos moves in to full activation of consciousness through all the densities. For example, the planet which Ra mentions which is apparently "locked" in first density (although I think conscious interference could change that, although perhaps at the cost of positive polarity to the social memory complex if the methods were intrusive).

What does this mean? In my opinion it means that there are no space/time incarnations occurring on/in that sub-sub-Logoic space/time and rather the sub-sub-Logos is having an experience of barrenness through third density. So perhaps it's not that the densities are not there, but rather that they are not actively "populated" by entities of a particular density of consciousness and instead the sub-sub-Logos' planetary sphere is then put to other purposes such as may be necessary to express the sub-Logos' (the Sun/Star) and further Logos' (Galaxy) design or thought.