Bring4th

Full Version: What if Earth already split?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolores Cannon talks about the Earth splitting into 2 Earth's. A new one and an old one. The new one is 4D positive. Though I think she said we're headed into the 5th dimension.

What if that happened, but we just didn't have the vibration necessary to go with the new Earth? All this talk about ascension, and I haven't seen any evidence of it happening. Though if it did happen, I'd get the feeling that I was left behind, as were others.

Does your vibration have to be sufficiently high to make it?

Or is it all something that just happens after death, and that there's no splitting of Earth?
i don't think this has already happened & i think it'll be obvious if/when it does

& i'll go w/ YEAH your vibration probably needs to be "sufficiently high" to make it

in regards to your last question: if u die before the ascension then u probably ascend thru death rather than thru some kind of mass ascension event

just my guesses
isis, I'm relieved that this hasn't happened yet.
It was a little disconcerting to think that I had missed the boat.
I'll work on my vibration. Being in a state of joy can help.
Not being down or unhappy like I've been.
(05-06-2014, 07:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]isis, I'm relieved that this hasn't happened yet.
It was a little disconcerting to think that I had missed the boat.
I'll work on my vibration. Being in a state of joy can help.
Not being down or unhappy like I've been.

it could have happened...i'm just guessing it hasn't...
I see now. I don't know either.
I don't even know if I'm the right vibration, if there is such a thing.
(05-06-2014, 08:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I see now. I don't know either.
I don't even know if I'm the right vibration, if there is such a thing.
i wouldn't worry about it. by not worrying about it your vibration will probably shoot thru the roof - assuming there is such a thing
This is not a race.
(05-07-2014, 03:03 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a race.

Thanks. I had not realized that. I tend to take what I read or hear at face value.