Bring4th

Full Version: My past-life regression hypnosis (harvest details?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been grappling with the question of whether I'm a wanderer for several months now, so I decided to go in for some past-life regression hypnosis.

The experience was certainly interesting. I was reminded of something that Carla said in A Wanderer's Handbook, where she went through past-life hypnosis and wasn't sure whether it was an actual past-life experience or just an internal storyteller.

But nonetheless I figured it might be worth sharing here since there seemed to be a lot of overlap between the things that came out and the idea of The Harvest as described in The Law of One. I talked about cycles and spiritual entities coming here to Earth around this time to help with the transition.

You can read the transcript here: http://we-are-1.net/hypnosis_transcript.txt
Or listen to the audio here: http://we-are-1.net/hypnosis.mp3

It was done on 4/27 with Matthew Engel (matthewengel.com). I'm still not really sure what to make of it, but Matthew said after the session that he'd heard other people say similar things (at the end of the audio clip).

So I just thought I would post it here to get people's thoughts and reactions. If anyone has experienced something similar, I'd definitely like to hear about it! I'm also not even sure I fully understand all of the things that I talked about while under hypnosis, so if anyone could provide any analysis, I would especially appreciate that.

Or maybe it's all just gibberish. Any thoughts welcome!
What modality/technique was your regressionist using? I underwent a QHHT session not too long ago and like you the results were certainly interesting; quite similar as well. It can very much appear as though your Imagination is kicking into overdrive.

The ‘Past’ life which was shown was a parallel Self still incarnate (Though past from a linear time perspective), an Arcturian (I think I got the name “Aark’han” or similar in my mind, though I said we communicated via an energetic signature rather than ‘have a name’). My occupation was that of an 'Energy scientist'. I was on board a conscious ship which seemed to be a floating white platform (Sort of like a grid of white shiny ceramic tiles) in space with its own atmosphere, even though it was completely transparent and could see in the exposed black space and the stars around us. There were 4 on the ‘Ship’ including me (3 Arcturians, one female Pleadian (Blond, nordic type)) and we were tasked with ‘Archiving’ for research/scientific study the various species to a collective database. I looked humanoid with a shorter stature, androgynous, had bare feet, wore a plain shiny silver trouser and short tunic, was bald with an elongated head and somewhat bulging eyes. I checked up on the Earth every ‘5 Cycles’; a cycle being a milky way rotation period. Earth was identified as a target of interest given it was undertaking a 'Free Will experiment'. The other species have collective will whereas we have individual, at least this is what came through.

I'll take a look at your transcript in detail later, though a cursory glance suggests you were a part of one of the parent race species who seeded the Earth with the current 3D vehicles/instruments we use for incarnation, or at the very least were overlooking it's development. Probably one from the Orion/Pleadian group going by your description and sessions by other individuals.
Thanks for sharing Greg.

I often wonder what the value of finding out about one's past life. I do find some thematically & symbolically interesting things that come up that helps me to understand my current situation. When we're hypnotized, it's difficult to pinpoint the source of our information - it could be our memory bank where we retain info from current life experiences, various books and articles we read or stories we had heard; it could be our social mind (the deeper mind) where we can access information on broader level, and so forth. Personally, I bring this type of information to current moment - to spiritual and psychological development I experience now, here. If the info seems predictive I just keep info grounded in the present moment by asking what is meaningful about this for me right now? Of course this is personal preference.

Processing this type of info can take time, perhaps you may have flashes of insight. I like using imaginative means to process information like drawing things out, writing stories and so forth. Other people do interpretive dances lol, talking about specific info with others... Others may meditate on certain info and sees what 'flows' in the mind. Sometimes leaving info alone and just going about your life can also be helpful! Your neurons will fire and connect fragmented info and make sense of it for sure.

What did you find most intriguing about your sessions - what stood out? Why? Does it have personal meaning for you in this incarnation?

Added: every information is from social mind (right, zenmaster?) so there's no wonder people have similar experiences.
Incredibly interesting transcript, Greg. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:H: I want you to take notice of the consciousness that you are aware of on your own ship. Is this a consciousness that will be limited to embodying one particular human form, or is it a consciousness that would embody more than one? How would you quantify that consciousness in Earth terms?

S: It could go more than one.

H: Simultaneously or in a linear way?

S: In a linear way.

H: Okay. How would it contrast to the concept of one soul?

S: Well, it's linear. So each event happens after another. But one soul follows each one.

That and the associated material brought to my mind the possibility that a social memory complex, or a portion thereof, might experience something of this nature.

Quote:H: Okay. If I'm understanding correctly, the consciousness is sort of one body of consciousness?

S: It's with the ship. The whole ship is part of it.

H: The whole ship is part of it?

S: I think the ship is a thought-form.

Naturally this is unverifiable using current means of verification available to human folk, but were this true-accurate-real-actual, it would corroborate that portion of the Law of One material discussing means of travel.

I didn't see mention of material that would pertain to harvest, though. In addition to reeay's questions about its meaning for you, why did you link the content of this regression to harvest?

Thanks again for sharing.

Smile GLB

PS: Next time someone asks me why I am asking them questions, I am going to respond with: "Just knowing, knowledge. Adding to the database."

Ha! Adding to the database. That's fantastic.
Thanks for the information, Horuseus! I'm not sure what method was used exactly. Before the recording/transcript began, the hypnotherapist talked me into a very relaxed state that felt much like meditation. I focused all my attention on his voice, and whenever he asked a question or asked me to describe something, images and ideas/concepts would pop into my mind that I didn't feel like I had conscious control over.

These thoughts were spontaneous and unplanned, but I was still fully aware of them. I was hoping to enter a complete trance state that I wouldn't be able to remember later, but I didn't get that deep.

reeay: Knowing about my past was what I considered relevant when I went in. I just wanted to know who I was before this incarnation, if only to satisfy a curiosity. I think this session raised more questions than answers, but it still added some value to my present by having some answers about the past, even if the answers are very incomplete, if that makes any sense.

(05-07-2014, 05:51 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]What did you find most intriguing about your sessions - what stood out? Why? Does it have personal meaning for you in this incarnation?

The last part stood out the most -- the tubes of light that went from the tops of people's heads up into space. I felt like I could travel through them very easily when people were "awake", and it made me consider the possibility that I could be a walk-in, which I hadn't considered before. But now the concept of "I" and self just gets blurrier and blurrier... I guess we all end up in the same place eventually anyway!

(05-07-2014, 06:11 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see mention of material that would pertain to harvest, though. In addition to reeay's questions about its meaning for you, why did you link the content of this regression to harvest?

I apologize if this was the wrong area to post this in; I went back and forth between whether it should be here or in Wanderer Stories. You can move it there if you feel it would be more appropriate. My rationale for posting it here was because of the thematic overlap. I had a sense throughout the experience that the main takeaway was that humanity was ending a major cycle and that spiritual entities were becoming more directly involved in the process to assist us after spending a lot of time gathering information.

Whether you want to call it ascension, the harvest, the end of a cycle, or whatever, there seems to be general agreement in the spiritual community that something of this nature is going on right now, and it all seems to be referring to the same thing in different ways.

I didn't go into this experience thinking much about the harvest as described in The Law of One, but I sure thought about the harvest a lot afterward.
(05-07-2014, 05:51 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing Greg.

I often wonder what the value of finding out about one's past life. I do find some thematically & symbolically interesting things that come up that helps me to understand my current situation. When we're hypnotized, it's difficult to pinpoint the source of our information - it could be our memory bank where we retain info from current life experiences, various books and articles we read or stories we had heard; it could be our social mind (the deeper mind) where we can access information on broader level, and so forth. Personally, I bring this type of information to current moment - to spiritual and psychological development I experience now, here. If the info seems predictive I just keep info grounded in the present moment by asking what is meaningful about this for me right now? Of course this is personal preference.

Processing this type of info can take time, perhaps you may have flashes of insight. I like using imaginative means to process information like drawing things out, writing stories and so forth. Other people do interpretive dances lol, talking about specific info with others... Others may meditate on certain info and sees what 'flows' in the mind. Sometimes leaving info alone and just going about your life can also be helpful! Your neurons will fire and connect fragmented info and make sense of it for sure.

What did you find most intriguing about your sessions - what stood out? Why? Does it have personal meaning for you in this incarnation?

Added: every information is from social mind (right, zenmaster?) so there's no wonder people have similar experiences.
After death, "the experience of the cycle is dissolved and filtered until only the distillation of distortions in its pure form remains." So what you actually have to work with from past lives are "pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdom". These then, through a vacuum of expectation created by bias, attract resonant themes from the social mind which is "a repository of biases remembered by the mind/body/spirit complexes which have enjoyed the experience of this planetary influence." So closest resonant match to available thought patterns are adopted as if it were one's "memory".
If people are streaming 'pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdom,' would that mean that people will retrieve information that may be different? In your opinion, how relevant and how do we utilize such information for purpose of one's learning process and for more collective endeavors?
(05-07-2014, 09:59 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]If people are streaming 'pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdom,' would that mean that people will retrieve information that may be different?
Absolutely, because conscious decisions are very subtle and always at work, even in dreams. But there is typically some suggestion of a match with what one currently has in mind.

(05-07-2014, 09:59 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]In your opinion, how relevant and how do we utilize such information for purpose of one's learning process and for more collective endeavors?
Well, you don't get procedural (how-to) memories. It's basically the same potentials that imagination or dreams offer consciousness, through the use of the intuition primarily. These ideas can inspire and suggest possibilities in metaphor or allegory. The intuition says "that goes there or came from here", so it's useful in connecting or navigating when one is reaching for bearings or idea associations.

What do you mean by collective endeavors? The individual and collective are really so full of the same potential and borrow from each other's shared mind, that it's basically a co-sharing "a way to be". However, the more desirable offering to both the self and the collective, as far as teaching or learning potential, is not the direct apprehension presented by the intuition. Rather it's the product of consciously evaluated intuitive suggestions, which tends to take some often undesirable work.

Unbound

Quote:Well, you don't get procedural (how-to) memories.

How do you know?
(05-07-2014, 06:11 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see mention of material that would pertain to harvest, though. In addition to reeay's questions about its meaning for you, why did you link the content of this regression to harvest?

(05-07-2014, 06:58 PM)Greg Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize if this was the wrong area to post this in; I went back and forth between whether it should be here or in Wanderer Stories. You can move it there if you feel it would be more appropriate. My rationale for posting it here was because of the thematic overlap. I had a sense throughout the experience that the main takeaway was that humanity was ending a major cycle and that spiritual entities were becoming more directly involved in the process to assist us after spending a lot of time gathering information.

Whether you want to call it ascension, the harvest, the end of a cycle, or whatever, there seems to be general agreement in the spiritual community that something of this nature is going on right now, and it all seems to be referring to the same thing in different ways.

I didn't go into this experience thinking much about the harvest as described in The Law of One, but I sure thought about the harvest a lot afterward.

Oh, I wasn't asking because I thought it was misplaced in the forums. I was simply curious where the harvest theme was in the transcript. I didn't know if I overlooked it, or didn't properly interpret it, etc.

Perhaps it's similar to a dream in that the specific content of the dream doesn't seem to address a particular topic, but the feeling you're left with upon awakening pertains to that topic, and is of greater import than the specific content.

Similarly, your regression doesn't precisely reference harvest/ascension/end-cycle, etc., but the feeling tone reverberating in you afterward does, and that may be an even greater take-away than the specifics of the dream.

Much love, GLB
(05-08-2014, 06:50 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you know?
because learning a trade or how to ride a bike or extract hydrogen or whatever is knowledge, not a distillation of experience. Knowledge, like taxonomy or how to invest in the stock market or how to make dinner, was a sandcastle built of a pattern of mind that was ephemeral in nature. The bias engendered through the experience of learning, the acceptance of self in a particular manner, is what remained - i.e. "intuitive wisdom". When one incarnates and recapitulates learning, they are not remembering the past products of circumstantial inventive reasoning or historical/literal facts, or scientific theories as they and their society had originally created. "memories" of that nature are distilled down to a bias which informs consciousness through intuition, not as knowledge.

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 09:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you know?
because learning a trade or how to ride a bike or extract hydrogen or whatever is knowledge, not a distillation of experience. Knowledge, like taxonomy or how to invest in the stock market or how to make dinner, was a sandcastle built of a pattern of mind that was ephemeral in nature. The bias engendered through the experience of learning, the acceptance of self in a particular manner, is what remained - i.e. "intuitive wisdom". When one incarnates and recapitulates learning, they are not remembering the past products of circumstantial inventive reasoning or historical/literal facts, or scientific theories as they and their society had originally created. "memories" of that nature are distilled down to a bias which informs consciousness through intuition, not as knowledge.

How do you know?
(05-08-2014, 08:18 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you know?

How do you know?
Because the yellow-ray mind is dependent on yellow-ray energy to maintain and to create its thought structure. This structure dissipates in the same way the body does after death, or a sand castle is leveled as the tide comes in. What is maintained are the choices made which is basically "you" - your biases. When these biases again create and/or meet available thought structures, in the next incarnation, these structures will be attracted to that disposition forming "memories".

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 08:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you know?

How do you know?
Because the yellow-ray mind is dependent on yellow-ray energy to maintain and to create its thought structure. This structure dissipates in the same way the body does after death, or a sand castle is leveled as the tide comes in. What is maintained are the choices made which is basically "you" - your biases. When these biases again create and/or meet available thought structures, in the next incarnation, these structures will be attracted to that disposition forming "memories".

So is this true for absolutely all memories, even ones from our current life?
The whole area of cognition (memories, thinking, beliefs, etc) is a really interesting field of study.

Imagine being bombarded with billions of sensory information and we pick up on a few then encode that as our memory. How do we select what we pick up? Our beliefs, emotions, world views, etc.,. What happens to the rest of the sensory info? It's stored in the unconscious mind.

When we recall memory, we're effectively re-writing our memories each time we recall them. How do we rewrite our memory? Same thing - our beliefs, world views, emotions, our mood states, etc. Memory is therefore a very fluid thing but since distortions might be more consistent over a lifetime it's not like we dramatically change the memory.
(05-08-2014, 08:55 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 06:50 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know?

How do you know?

Memories from our current life are created with yellow-ray mind. "memories" in quotes are attracted thought forms to our innate bias (distilled experience) plus our currently developed experience.

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 09:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]because learning a trade or how to ride a bike or extract hydrogen or whatever is knowledge, not a distillation of experience. Knowledge, like taxonomy or how to invest in the stock market or how to make dinner, was a sandcastle built of a pattern of mind that was ephemeral in nature. The bias engendered through the experience of learning, the acceptance of self in a particular manner, is what remained - i.e. "intuitive wisdom". When one incarnates and recapitulates learning, they are not remembering the past products of circumstantial inventive reasoning or historical/literal facts, or scientific theories as they and their society had originally created. "memories" of that nature are distilled down to a bias which informs consciousness through intuition, not as knowledge.

How do you know?

Memories from our current life are created with yellow-ray mind. "memories" in quotes are attracted thought forms to our innate bias (distilled experience) plus our currently developed experience.

So you do not believe genuine past-life memories are possible?
(05-08-2014, 09:17 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 08:18 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know?

As in with the ability and integrity to relate historical or literal fact, like an encyclopedia or textbook? No.

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 09:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 08:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Because the yellow-ray mind is dependent on yellow-ray energy to maintain and to create its thought structure. This structure dissipates in the same way the body does after death, or a sand castle is leveled as the tide comes in. What is maintained are the choices made which is basically "you" - your biases. When these biases again create and/or meet available thought structures, in the next incarnation, these structures will be attracted to that disposition forming "memories".

As in with the ability and integrity to relate historical or literal fact, like an encyclopedia or textbook? No.

So genuineness is determined by the ability to cross-reference with 'accounts'?
(05-08-2014, 09:23 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 08:55 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So is this true for absolutely all memories, even ones from our current life?

An "account" is another word for memory, whether affective or cognitive. If there is even one bit of intuitive perception involved, it's not really authentic memory.

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 09:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Memories from our current life are created with yellow-ray mind. "memories" in quotes are attracted thought forms to our innate bias (distilled experience) plus our currently developed experience.

An "account" is another word for memory, whether affective or cognitive. If there is even one bit of intuitive perception involved, it's not really authentic memory.

What do you think of the idea of Logos meaning 'account'?

Also, how does one determine the boundaries of the intuition, exactly and how would one determine whether or not the memory one is experiencing has intuition added to it? I say because I don't experience my "past-life" memories any differently than I experience "this life" memories.

Basically, by your explanation, I am not sure "authentic" memories even exist. All memories appear, to me, to be reconstructions. Even memories of this life are all subjectively biased and so are not actually the "truth" of the situations. I could write about my experience of my own life and it still wouldn't be accurate because it is entirely based on perspective and the need to recall memories.
(05-08-2014, 09:35 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:17 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So you do not believe genuine past-life memories are possible?

Also, how does one determine the boundaries of the intuition, exactly and how would one determine whether or not the memory one is experiencing has intuition added to it? I say because I don't experience my "past-life" memories any differently than I experience "this life" memories.

Basically, by your explanation, I am not sure "authentic" memories even exist. All memories appear, to me, to be reconstructions. Even memories of this life are all subjectively biased and so are not actually the "truth" of the situations. I could write about my experience of my own life and it still wouldn't be accurate because it is entirely based on perspective and the need to recall memories.
Not sure why you're so concerned with truth and accuracy or even subjectivity with regards to authenticity. The intuition is a psychological faculty which is wholly perceptive and accesses our unconscious mind in a passive manner. Memories which are formed in this life are a part of our conscious or even "lost" subconscious mind, and therefore do not require intuitive perception for access. They usually require some kind of idea association for access, because of the way memories are stored in the mind. This is different than idea resonance which attracts and suggests possibilities via imagination.

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 09:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As in with the ability and integrity to relate historical or literal fact, like an encyclopedia or textbook? No.

Not sure why you're so concerned with truth and accuracy or even subjectivity with regards to authenticity. The intuition is a psychological faculty which is wholly perceptive and accesses our unconscious mind in a passive manner. Memories which are formed in this life are a part of our conscious or even "lost" subconscious mind, and therefore do not require intuitive perception for access. They usually require some kind of idea association for access, because of the way memories are stored in the mind. This is different than idea resonance which attracts and suggests possibilities via imagination.

Isn't authenticity related to "truth" by consonance?

That's another issue I have though, because "memory storage" is something which hasn't been made clear. They have not found 'where' memories are stored nor has it been found exactly the difference between a memory stemming from a physical experience and one stemming from a mental experience (like dreaming/meditation).
(05-08-2014, 09:49 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:23 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So genuineness is determined by the ability to cross-reference with 'accounts'?

That's another issue I have though, because "memory storage" is something which hasn't been made clear. They have not found 'where' memories are stored nor has it been found exactly the difference between a memory stemming from a physical experience and one stemming from a mental experience (like dreaming/meditation).

To me "authentic" just means something which is expressed without contrivance, modification, distortion or corruption. Memories of detail don't tend to have much integrity, due to the lack of full consciousness in perception which was initially recording a situation. And even less when subject to prejudice, suggestibility or imagination and produced by people who lack training in discernment. There tends to be tremendous "lacunae" in what we think we perceive and the mind is very good at filling in the blanks with all manner of ideas which "should" go there. "Should" typically meaning what would be most fitting for one's disposition.

My understanding is that memories are stored in the yellow-ray time/space mind which is accessed by the yellow-ray space/time brain. Part of the space/time brain therefore has the functionality to connect to non-local time/space. I'm not going to guess that the non-locality of quantum mechanics is the same level of vibration, because that's merely 1D. But it's analogous.

"Mind" however, is not just an ad hoc construct created by our 3D bodies. It's primarily a universal principle or template which is borrowed from. It's that which maintains a pattern, organizes, and enables growth.

In 1D, "mind" *is* time and "space" *is* body in their most reduced forms. Samuel Alexander even remarked that "time is the mind of space" when providing the concepts of space/time and time/space which we are using.

Unbound

(05-08-2014, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]An "account" is another word for memory, whether affective or cognitive. If there is even one bit of intuitive perception involved, it's not really authentic memory.

To me "authentic" just means something which is expressed without contrivance, modification, distortion or corruption. Memories of detail don't tend to have much integrity, due to the lack of full consciousness in perception which was initially recording a situation. And even less when subject to prejudice, suggestibility or imagination and produced by people who lack training in discernment. There tends to be tremendous "lacunae" in what we think we perceive and the mind is very good at filling in the blanks with all manner of ideas which "should" go there. "Should" typically meaning what would be most fitting for one's disposition.

My understanding is that memories are stored in the yellow-ray time/space mind which is accessed by the yellow-ray space/time brain. Part of the space/time brain therefore has the functionality to connect to non-local time/space. I'm not going to guess that the non-locality of quantum mechanics is the same level of vibration, because that's merely 1D. But it's analogous.

"Mind" however, is not just an ad hoc construct created by our 3D bodies. It's primarily a universal principle or template which is borrowed from. It's that which maintains a pattern, organizes, and enables growth.

In 1D, "mind" *is* time and "space" *is* body in their most reduced forms. Samuel Alexander even remarked that "time is the mind of space" when providing the concepts of space/time and time/space which we are using.

So do you think that without the "veil" everyone would be able to remember details of past lives as there would be no break in the "full consciousness" of the self? Or did you mean something else by full consciousness?
(05-08-2014, 10:17 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014, 09:35 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of the idea of Logos meaning 'account'?

So do you think that without the "veil" everyone would be able to remember details of past lives as there would be no break in the "full consciousness" of the self? Or did you mean something else by full consciousness?
I really think the memories are ephemeral and maintained, structurally, by conventions provided by the incarnation. Whereas the distilled experience is an essential bias which is maintained for further refinement. That essential bias is basically "the soul". By full consciousness, I meant in contrast to partial consciousness - in that the aperture of awareness has expanded to include the available informational detail of the situation which ultimately is infinite in detail of course.

As an individual grows in experience and consciousness, they have access to more and more of that bias. And as I said, that bias can attract thought forms which are maintained by the yellow-ray planetary mind.
(05-08-2014, 09:55 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I was simply curious where the harvest theme was in the transcript. I didn't know if I overlooked it, or didn't properly interpret it, etc.

...your regression doesn't precisely reference harvest/ascension/end-cycle...

This is the section that I felt was most directly relevant to the concept of cycles:

H: Why is it so important to see what will happen? Why is it important to your group?
S: Because we'll be involved somehow.
H: Okay. Can you say more about what your anticipated involvement will be?
S: To be a pair, to be involved, to be one. But I'm not one yet.
H: To be one what?
S: A human.
H: Why is this pilgrimage or development or plan nearing Earth in human form about to happen?
S: The timing. It's just, it's a cycle, it moves in cycles. It's beyond our control. But we're trying to help.

To a lesser degree, this too:

H: Okay. Just observe a little bit about how your role evolves over time.
S: I'm initially an observer for gathering information. But it's so I can be more active later.
I had an interim-life regression, and in it I couldn't find structure. I was just floating around without anything solid to grab hold of. Then I saw cartoon beings.