Bring4th

Full Version: How to Overcome Depression Naturally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
excellent tips to alleviate

http://www.rd.com/slideshows/overcoming-...how=slide1

take care
Thanks. While I don't suffer from depression, I do fight sadness at times.
Sunshine! More important than anything else.
Find love in the moment. Love is the ultimate antidepressant. As Quo suggested, look for the love in each moment - it is always there. Sometimes we lose contact with the infinite love inside ourselves - our thoughts and emotions get in the way, but if we set our intent to let go of all that and find it, we will. Regular meditation helps tremendously - for me personally, I was guided to meditate on God - for me, that was the consciousness which Ra calls Logos and Jesus called the Father - sending my love and thanks to Him for all the blessings in my life. There is love in nature - trees, birds, butterflies, sunshine. The more we can reach out with love towards that love, the more peace and contentment we experience.
The answer is weed.
Ayahuasca or Pharmahuasca. You'll love life after that.
kill your self Wink Tongue
(05-11-2014, 05:58 PM)dynamic equilibrium Wrote: [ -> ]kill your self Wink Tongue

Or let your higher self do it for you, as if it ever would. Blush
I don't really exercise, but I'm not sure if I have depression. I've been known to sleep 17 hours in a day. And I get a lot of anxiety. It feels like bugs are crawling around inside of me at times. Very restless. Even the hope that the Ra material brings does not comfort me in these instances. It's like Ra can't rescue me from myself. Nor can my higher self.

(05-11-2014, 09:46 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]The answer is weed.

I wouldn't know where to get it. But I'd be willing to try it again. Just none of the hallucinogenic kind. I want some that tells me that life is OK.