Bring4th

Full Version: One-eyed Golden Eagle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I had a dream where I had to choose which type of bird I would let share my living space. The first group was a bunch of finches and I thought that they were too noisy. The second choice was a couple of seagulls, but they seemed distracted and busy. Then I looked between the two rejected choices and there was a large 4 foot tall golden eagle staring intensely at me with one eye in the middle of its face so I chose it. It proceded to jump up on the armrest of the couch where I was sitting covered by a blanket. I worried that it might be a little too close for comfort so I pulled at the blanket that was under it and on top of me. It then started flapping its wings and I could feel its talons grasping at me. It then came to me that if I was just still, it would be so as well which is when I awoke.

Any insights that you wish to share would be welcome or even your own similar encounters.
105.12 Questioner: I have come to the conclusion that the meaning of the hawk that we had about a year ago when we started to move the first time had to do with the non-benign nature, in the metaphysical sense, of the house which I had picked for the move. If it isn’t a problem with the Law of Confusion I think that it’d be philosophically interesting to know if I am correct with respect to that.

Ra: I am Ra. What bird comes to affirm for Ra? What bird would be chosen to warn? We ask the questioner to ponder these queries.

106.23 Questioner: I would just ask if there’s anything we can do to help the instrument and make her more comfortable or improve the contact, and what would be the soonest Ra would recommend the next contact? And we would certainly— I would certainly appreciate the return of the golden hawk. It gave me great comfort.

Ra: I am Ra. You have complete freedom to schedule workings.

We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only insofar as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.
It's difficult to provide an accurate interpretation as symbols are tailored to the Individual. While there are universally shared common archetypes, the meanings may differ for the Individual.

What I got reading that is that the 3 birds represent paths (Though they may also represent your own facets). The Finches represent the common people, disinterested in higher development and engrossed in 3D, which you find too much of a distraction and not fulfilling. The Seagull typically represents strength, pride and nobility, but can also relate to authoritarian figures or influences in your life, which again was not interested (Or perhaps you had already made this choice prior, resulting in the disinterest). Finally, here the Golden Eagle represents the unconscious or Higher Self. The fact that it is tall and gold shows it's 'value' as opposed to the other 2 paths. The One eye in the middle could point to the Brow vortice, or Indigo ray, as a method of communication through to the Magical personality.

You are comfortable in your seat, and the blanket over you and on your seat indicates you are still 'Sleeping' to an extent. It is the seat of your Mind and where you are evaluating your outward experience from, however you are not 'awake'. You wish to pursue the higher path indicated by the Golden Eagle, but in doing so you're worried that you may lose everything else. The fact that the Eagle made you pull the blanket away means it jarred you awake, and it may have seemed somewhat uncomfortable in the transitionary period, however it's (HS/Unconscious) message to you is to simply go with the flow and work with it, which will ensure you are balancing between the inner work and the outer world.

It may also be a response to a question you asked recently, so it may be worth investigating that avenue. Alternatively it could be a message or instruction for maintaining stillness in Meditation in order to access the inner Self away from the distraction of outward facets of reality symbolised by the Finch and Seagull.
Each person has their own interpretation indeed. Your higher self might have been this Eagle. My higher self would appear as a wolfy anthro. It's all what appeals to us.