Bring4th

Full Version: Is there a correct method of accepting catalyst?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Continued from: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid152086

Are all things intended to be accepted as catalyst immediately or can a balanced entity abstain from certain activities and still be balanced in its desire to know the self? If the self cannot be freely given something without great pain, should it still bear the sacrifice? Is sacrifice the way and only way to progress?

There are limits that define our life. Are there not limits in the self in what it can handle? Should these not be accepted as catalyst?
I don't feel I sacrifice a lot, but it sometimes is a pain to be here. Still, life doesn't suck for me.
Hmm, i don't over think acceptance and balancing, i find if you do your not really doing the acceptance and balancing if you get me.

I simply become aware of thoughts/emotion at any given moment and just let them be, being mindful of them. This is acceptance in my view.
The balancing for me is finding a middleway between the extremes of different thoughts/emotion. If i become aware of anger, i simply watch it unfold in my mind and let it play out it's catalyst, then i look to the reasons for the emotion/thought or the understanding, then i simply try and find a middle ground, if its anger i try and have positive thoughts/emotions balancing that anger with love. etc

Sacrifice isn't balance its an extreme, its trying to overcome something rather than accept and understand. However some distortions are such that perhaps the most balanced option would be to stop doing that distortion. Its ultimately up to the person and nobody else to decide.
Matt1, we are in near complete agreement. I would simply argue for the acknowledging of all desires and beliefs as an essential part of the process as well.

I find this relevant:

The positive path, in my view, works with an open mind, body and spirit to all potentialities.

The negative path, again in my view, convicts itself to only one possible attainment found within the self and attempts to become it, negating all other potential. There is only sacrifice in this path.

One is the catalyst of faith in all being well, the other is of complete conviction which can also be considered faith, just founded on absolute will.
If I lived more out of faith, then all would be well.

Unbound

You could just post "I do what I want" in every post without the need for these constant circular 'discussions'.
(05-12-2014, 11:40 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Are all things intended to be accepted as catalyst immediately or can a balanced entity abstain from certain activities and still be balanced in its desire to know the self? If the self cannot be freely given something without great pain, should it still bear the sacrifice? Is sacrifice the way and only way to progress?

if you look at the Structure of the Archetypes, you will that the Catalyst chain (the Wheel, the Empress, the Star) leads onto the Experience chain.

catalyst leads to experience.

Catalyst is just the first step.
Catalyst to me is inherently The Experience only in that its expression is refined through the course of the emotion finding a stability through The Significator, The Transformation and The Great Way. If emotion is inherently stabilized in The Catalyst, the following archetypes are seamlessly incorporated without any great will.

(05-12-2014, 01:34 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You could just post "I do what I want" in every post without the need for these constant circular 'discussions'.

And what is wrong with doing whatever you want regardless of limitations that are optional?

Melissa

My method with recent, but life-long catalyst is the following; take a long deep breath, step back a bit, process emotions, realize that haters gonna hate and it has nothing to do with me, carry on.

Fang

Quote:I have never read a passage in the Law of One saying any ray work must be resolved in a certain, absolute way.

I don't think there is an "absolute" correct way either, there is only the way which it can be done
Identification, acknowledgement, evaluation then acceptance. Also, you'll want that evaluation to be honest lol

Now as to the reason why we landed on this point, which I agree was off topic in the last thread: while there may not be a "correct" way of accepting catalyst what you were talking about back there was obvious regression to orange ray, the refusal of yellow ray catalyst will result in orange ray catalyst.
The correct way to process catalyst is the one that works.
(05-12-2014, 06:33 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I have never read a passage in the Law of One saying any ray work must be resolved in a certain, absolute way.

I don't think there is an "absolute" correct way either, there is only the way which it can be done
Identification, acknowledgement, evaluation then acceptance. Also, you'll want that evaluation to be honest lol

Now as to the reason why we landed on this point, which I agree was off topic in the last thread: while there may not be a "correct" way of accepting catalyst what you were talking about back there was obvious regression to orange ray, the refusal of yellow ray catalyst will result in orange ray catalyst.

If we're going to go to foundational justification using weighted text and terminology, can you prove your point by citing passages from The Ra Material that show I am regressing according to Ra?

Fang

No worries

Ra 41:14 Wrote:In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.
So, Fang, let's get to the core of this argument: Should one correct this by seeking governmental and societal activities, even if they disdain them? Or do you believe this regression serves a meaningful purpose?

Do you think that such individuals have trouble accepting governmental and societal activities, in general, outside themselves? Do you think that this might be the only reason they escape and not simply out of a rejection of participation? Do you think non-participation can be balanced with an acceptance of it externally?
A1's pretty intense engagement with this forum over the past year makes it clear that he's willing to engage head first into yellow ray group energies.

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 03:07 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Catalyst to me is inherently The Experience only in that its expression is refined through the course of the emotion finding a stability through The Significator, The Transformation and The Great Way. If emotion is inherently stabilized in The Catalyst, the following archetypes are seamlessly incorporated without any great will.

(05-12-2014, 01:34 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You could just post "I do what I want" in every post without the need for these constant circular 'discussions'.

And what is wrong with doing whatever you want regardless of limitations that are optional?

Nothing, but what is your point?
(05-12-2014, 11:40 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Continued from: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid152086

Are all things intended to be accepted as catalyst immediately or can a balanced entity abstain from certain activities and still be balanced in its desire to know the self? If the self cannot be freely given something without great pain, should it still bear the sacrifice? Is sacrifice the way and only way to progress?

There are limits that define our life. Are there not limits in the self in what it can handle? Should these not be accepted as catalyst?

Catalyst is the awareness of and facing of, that which pushes you off balance.

How do we accept catalyst? By understanding in order that we are no longer affected by judgmental belief.

An analogy----

You meet a guy for the first time and decide from the start that he is an a-hole. You fully believe this, and make a judgment based on that belief.

You find out later that his parents just died, his wife just left him, he just lost his job, etc..................and suddenly you understand that he was acting completely normal considering his circumstances.........and you drop the judgment because you 'see' what is really going on.

In this way you have perceived and faced catalyst, then come to an 'understanding', which leads you to an acceptance of that which you have perceived. Your perception of events have actually changed as a result of this understanding.

This is the same function that applies to all evils and misunderstandings. The "New Age" application of acceptance is a misunderstanding, as if it is synonymous with indifference. Most often it is understanding that brings acceptance. This means not only to face these things that bother you, but to look deeper for the reasons in order that these things may be changed or modified in a way that brings balance. (this applies to the internal world and the external world)
(05-13-2014, 01:05 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2014, 03:07 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Catalyst to me is inherently The Experience only in that its expression is refined through the course of the emotion finding a stability through The Significator, The Transformation and The Great Way. If emotion is inherently stabilized in The Catalyst, the following archetypes are seamlessly incorporated without any great will.

That there are infinite points, meanings and beliefs that can be applied effectively and ethically.

Unbound

(05-13-2014, 01:27 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2014, 01:05 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

That there are infinite points, meanings and beliefs that can be applied effectively and ethically.

Yeah, and?
(05-12-2014, 11:58 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]A1's pretty intense engagement with this forum over the past year makes it clear that he's willing to engage head first into yellow ray group energies.

There is quite a difference between a discussion on a forum which is really done on a more private basis probably closer to orange ray to that of a context in which others are in close proximity to you i.e much more apparent to be physically close and effecting of you.

Everyone ebbs and flows between a closer interaction and a more withdrawn interaction with self, i.e physical vs just a subset of perspective in mind. Really what you do in those moments of individual/group interaction is more important then the frequency.

It's simply about keeping and growing your will/faith through all experiences. Turning it from a source outside of you that you need to obtain to a readily infinite source from inside that interacts with the outside reciprocally.
While I'm not a fan of posting quotes, here are a couple interesting ones to ponder as folks get bogged down with orange and yellow ray..

"We ask that you consider, my brother, the possibility that dwelling within one chakra or another is not the goal of a spiritual seeker. Rather, the spiritual seeker’s goal is to serve the one infinite Creator. In doing so, all of the notes of this instrument shall be played. None of the chakras is more important than any other. They are all necessary for the functioning of the energy body. It is just as important to have a strong red ray or a strong orange ray as it is to have a strong indigo ray. It is impossible to do work in consciousness before you have begun to have a holistic view of your energy, valuing every aspect of your feelings."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

"What is holding you back? It isn’t going to be the same for any two people. In general what holds entities back is that which causes them not to pay attention to who they are and why they are in incarnation. It is easy to lose track of the big picture. If you can maintain a hold on the big picture and when you discover that you have strayed from it, move back to it, you will have the best chance possible of being able to cooperate and enjoy the revelations of truth that this fourth-density energy is bringing you."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0408.aspx

Or, is this the correct method for accepting catalyst?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ
may I point out that reversion and regression are not synonymous.
I feel that much of the language presented in this material may has mathematical proportions

edit spellign Tongue
(05-13-2014, 09:08 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]While I'm not a fan of posting quotes, here are a couple interesting ones to ponder as folks get bogged down with orange and yellow ray..

I think what some folks are talking about is not the individual entity's rays per say but that 3D is a yellow ray learning playground... 3D lessons around how we relate to each other. Since earth is vibrating true-color green now we may be prone to reverting to orange and yellow (if green is not yet 'available') so there is something significant we're going thru as society in terms of the lower ray lessons.
(05-13-2014, 03:23 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]vibrating true-color green

A synonym of my true name VibratingPickle.Tongue
I found this interesting. You take a moment and sit, or stand, then become conscious of each and all of your senses, progressively, effortlessly. Then after a while, one will see himself/herself completely absorbed in the experience at hand on all levels. I believe that it is easier to start perceiving between the shadows in that zone.
(05-12-2014, 11:40 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Continued from: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid152086

I've been thinking ever since we started this discussion of you living on other-selves, why it upsets me so much. It has certainly been a catalyst!

And now it hit me - the reason to why it upsets me so much, is because I find what you do completely unacceptable, and even disrespectful towards another self.

There are times during our lives where we perhaps lose our jobs, or in some other way cannot find a way to support ourselves. We may then become dependant on other selves in order to survive, but that's not the case in this situation. In your situation, Adonai, you are being supported, and have no desire to help out with this, nor planning it. And you are healthy, strong male.

It is also different if the one who supports you has a lot of money, and then tells you "dude! We have more money than we can spend in this lifetime. Stop working, and let's do something else instead", but this is not the scenario here either.

So, to my point - can *I* accept being supported by a hard working another self and have no desire to help this person out? Can I accept this catalyst? No! I can certainly not!

I can't accept this catalyst by the same reasons as I can't accept when some people are abusing others.

So how does one proceed then towards positive polarity with so many things in this world which we find unacceptable?

And I've been thinking about this, and I came to a conclusion that some things are of negative orientation, and experiencing them would depolarize us a lot, if we are trying to walk the positive path. We don't actually have to experience all things, in order to accept them all. I don't have to abuse another self, in order to accept the fact that some other people do. And I don't have to feed off another self with no desire to contribute, in order to accept that some others do.

As Ra said here: "Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another."

And that's the way it works I suppose.

Ra also said that one does not need to carry out those desires which are not consonant with the Law of One in the physical plane:

"We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will."

And I find that being supported by a hard working other self, while I am healthy and strong, and with no desire to contribute to it, is a desire which is not consonant with the Law of One. It is not a proper distortion for me.

So, to sum this up about whether there is a correct method of accepting catalyst, my opinion is that there is perhaps a polarized way of accepting catalyst? I guess that all catalyst can be accepted, with time. And since acceptance is the path of unity, it is polarizing in a positive sense. But one does not have to experience all desires in the physical plane, cause some of them are of negative or depolarizing nature.
If people knew the state of my condition mentally, truly, they would argue I am mentally ill and that I need this support by my wife. I will dare not use that as an argument as I believe it will be disconsiderate to every man/woman that would desire my current arrangement with no illness.

I am not strong in my mind, my will cannot be centered due to a condition that I dare not explain fully. However, I dare not use that as an excuse nor support the ideal that one has to justify the way they live and not just simply be in accordance to who they are without any judging authority.

I have been a very depressed, emotionless man all of my life. I am not strong in ability. I am enslaved by something I dare not express.

Regardless, pretend I am completely able for it helps my arguments.

Unbound

(05-14-2014, 05:44 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If people knew the state of my condition mentally, truly, they would argue I am mentally ill and that I need this support by my wife. I will dare not use that as an argument as I believe it will be disconsiderate to every man/woman that would desire my current arrangement with no illness.

I am not strong in my mind, my will cannot be centered due to a condition that I dare not explain fully. However, I dare not use that as an excuse nor support the ideal that one has to justify the way they live and not just simply be in accordance to who they are without any judging authority.

I have been a very depressed, emotionless man all of my life. I am not strong in ability. I am enslaved by something I dare not express.

Regardless, pretend I am completely able for it helps my arguments.

Perhaps it is not as unspeakable as you feel and it is that judgement of yourself which also stands in your way? I am curious, but of course would never pry to try and find out. If you ever care to share just for the sake of personal friendship and knowledge, I am always open here for ya.