Bring4th

Full Version: The 100-700 Year Transition Period
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this question has been convassed before, but I'm interested in current viewpoints on the matter - even if they are subject to limited human perception.

but what are the factors that go into the 100-700 Year Transition Period?

when Ra spoke this passage thirty years ago, that was the estimated 'window period'.

Did that period become more 'narrow' as we got closer to the actual turnover period?

Ra Wrote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process.

At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period.

This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

The transition period has a dependent factor on our peoples/population as a whole? And it's not like a cosmic clock striking on the hour?
I think Ra undershot the transition period. I think it's much more gradual. I'm thinking 10,000 years or so. Otherwise it would be magic. Anyway, I won't live to see 4D emerge on Earth, so I'm not worried. In the afterlife we can choose to come back when Earth has properly established 4D beings. Assuming that we are harvestable. 4D just seems too wonderful to happen much sooner.
Its difficult to say. I don't think we are going to see an event type moment. However i do deeply believe that we will fairly soon start to see disclosure of advanced technology and open contact with ETs. Once we learn to process the more negative catalyst coming from whistleblowers, e.g spying, fraud etc we will begin to see more positive things. Having kept an eye on this unfold for a good few years now every day we seem to be getting a little more closer but it's still only for those who have eyes to see.
I discovered a transcript from July 27, 1986 where the group discusses the time frame of the coming fourth density with an entity called L/Leema. He talks about how double bodied children will be incarnating on this planet for another one to eight centuries. Some other time frames are given as well, but it is stressed that the people on the planet play a large role in regards to any time frame. Maybe worth a look for those who are interested. Would like to hear what others have to say.
(05-12-2014, 12:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra undershot the transition period. I think it's much more gradual. I'm thinking 10,000 years or so.

I'd say the initial estimation is perfectly reasonable. Just look how far we've come ourselves in 100-700 years. Look at the exponential growth in technology (Moores law).

Heck, imagine explaining or showing an iPhone to someone 20-30 years ago.

Regarding the question. I'm briefly noting some factors here. Obviously there are major components missing and only brief focus has been made on practical issues:

- Free Will is the major one. People can reject/resist changes.
- Whether wanderers will follow programmed incarnate path to accelerate process on a localised basis. Again, free will and probability.
- The general transition from Yellow ray chemical body to Green ray body (Astral?). The shift in terms of vibratory spectrum is not something which can realistically happen in a day. This is where the need for dual-activated individuals likely arises from.
- General global shift in diet and foodstuffs.
- Ceasing of war and areas on the planetary body by the collective where disharmony is present (N. Korea, Africa etc).
- Transformation of Social and hierarchical structures. Both economic, cultural and governmental.
- Re-education and re-evaluation of paradigms.
- Focussing less on individual values and more on collective, which in turn benefits all.
- Transforming the idea of work. More time on individual growth and pursuits.

Etc etc.

Melissa

Acceptance/integration of self would likely speed the process up quite a bit, as far as I can tell.

Fang

Quote:- Transformation of Social and hierarchical structures. Both economic, cultural and governmental.

Having looked at history and human psychology for a while I really would say that factors like these are going to be a lot more "naturally" occurring than contrived as many are imagining. I mean it's already happening and has been for over a century now.
(05-12-2014, 07:02 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:- Transformation of Social and hierarchical structures. Both economic, cultural and governmental.

Having looked at history and human psychology for a while I really would say that factors like these are going to be a lot more "naturally" occurring than contrived as many are imagining. I mean it's already happening and has been for over a century now.

I agree with that, though wouldn't you say the distinction between 'naturally' occurring and contrived are purely arbitrary? Pretty much all changes or re-evaluations are deliberate, yet 'natural' from a macro perspective.

Not too sure to what extent a re-evaluation of framework would entail though. Obviously it would need to accommodate supporting of some form of higher 'thought', though not to the extent of being conscious of the Law of One.

Late edit: grammar.
I have been fascinated with this concept since I stumbled on the Ra Material, although over the past year or two, I have let it go to the backburner. The actual details of what could potentially could happen are what really interests me. However, the material being so vague about it has been one of, if not the most frustrating parts of the material.

Perhaps Ra would not answer because it would be 'spoilers', but here are a few questions I would have liked to ask:

What would things look like if we rapidly progressed and made it through the transition period in 100(70) years? What would it look like if we made it in 700 years?

What would happen to the societies/empires/institutions as a result; how would they change?

What about individuals who will graduate to 4D, how will they generally behave/evolve socially and philosophically over the transition? How will those with dual activated bodies evolve physically? What differences will there be between now and say half way through the transition? What about near the end of the transition?

What about the large population reverting to orange ray / repeating 3D? What exactly will happen to them behaviorally? Will their behavior become more and more extreme until they start behaving something like a cave man or zombie apocalypse survivor living in a cabin in the mountains?

Which scenario will happen with the split up of 4D+, 4D-, and 3D repeaters?
A) The 3D repeaters will all/mostly stay until the lack of 3rd density light to sustain them causes them to abruptly leave their incarnations before starting life on a different 3D planet, thus leaving the planet with a drastically reduced overall population.
B) The 3D repeaters will slowly be replaced by wanderers and 3D graduates over the transition period and no discernible drop in population will happen as a result.
C) As the 3D repeaters die out naturally, more and more dual activated bodies replace them until there are no compatible 3D only vehicles available for them, thus ending the transition period. This would still probably result in a drastically reduced population by the end.
D) The ones reverting to orange ray go to further and further extremes until society as we know it collapses due to their lack of willingness to participate in 3D societal interactions. Due to a lack of food and health care, a large chunk of the population dies out pretty quickly, while a few 'survivors' live alone or in small family units which basically revert to a pack mentality.

I would have to pick C as the most likely scenario, but what do I know? I am merely speculating as I feel the material did not clearly spell out any of my scenarios and did not answer any of my specific questions. It also means that anybody else here would almost surely just be just speculating/extrapolating the existing material in trying to answer any of these questions. We simply just don't know. That is why I wish I could ask some of these questions of a reliable channel rather than just speculating.
(05-12-2014, 12:04 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The transition period has a dependent factor on our peoples/population as a whole?

Yes.

Quote:And it's not like a cosmic clock striking on the hour?

No.

I did a research about this once, when people were disappointed that nothing happened at 12/12/12 or whatever date it was. And they started to talk some poop about Ra. These topics never interested me, but since it was quite a big issue back then, I looked it up in the Ra material, and this is what I remember from it for now:

Since the harvest is somewhat difficult upon our planet, it requires transitional bodies. These bodies are so called dual-activated bodies, i.e. both third and fourth density bodies are activated. Not all who graduated to fourth density are allowed to be borned into these bodies at this time upon our planet. But some of these entities are nevertheless here and they do the work which is mentioned in your quote. However, third density entities might retard their work. (Imagine one of these entities want to create a healing center. This idea is then met with scepticism, doubts and rejection).

Either way, my understanding is that these bodies are going to give birth to pure fourth density bodies by bisexual reproduction at one point. I guess that this will begin to end this transitional period. I think that there can't be any more third density entities left upon this space/time plane at that time who still need to make a choice.

As Ra metioned, it is hard to estimate how long time this transitional period would take, but they did give a rough period of time which is between 100 and 700 years.

Let me know if you want me to find quotes to support above statements. Smile
I'm not sure what I believed about the December 21, 2012 date. I thought something might have happened. I was in jail during this period though, so I only saw events through tv. I kept talking to God though, trying to create a Universe.

Fang

Quote:And it's not like a cosmic clock striking on the hour?

The "clock" analogy is referring to space/time activity of the earth orbiting the sun, the end of the last 25,000 year cycle. However, unless I am mistaken it was not upon a single revolution of the sun that man arose from ape, evolution takes time.

Quote:I agree with that, though wouldn't you say the distinction between 'naturally' occurring and contrived are purely arbitrary? Pretty much all changes or re-evaluations are deliberate, yet 'natural' from a macro perspective.

Nope, unless you want to take that "macro" perspective that you do not and cannot actually hold so why conflate terms that require a distinction? it blurs understanding and is a very easy and unproductive method of learning. Really though everything is "natural" I just used the word because I didn't want to use "spontaneous" to contrast with "contrived" lol. Also, not all changes are deliberate, some definitely are, some are driven by unconscious motivation, the latter is the case for the changes that humanity as a whole is undergoing.

Quote:Not too sure to what extent a re-evaluation of framework would entail though. Obviously it would need to accommodate supporting of some form of higher 'thought', though not to the extent of being conscious of the Law of One.

There is an unconscious pull towards something, the changes humanity is seeing are necessitated by this unconscious condition due to previous and current societal structures.This process has been going on for much longer than the Ra material being around to draw attention to it. It is a very human thing, aliens and spirits are unnecessary for this to occur. This is a "natural" thing as it is necessitated by it's context, an observable and measurable phenomena.
I would suggest that the 'striking of the hour' metaphor could be taken more literally for better understanding.

When the hands show to twelve, the clock begins to strike the hour. This continues for some time and neither start nor end can really signify an exact moment of when one hour drops into the other. It's inexact only denominated by the amount of striking in regular intervals. On a cosmic scale you'd expect the striking to keep on going for quite some time with our general understanding of time.

If you will, the clock could be striking every lap around the sun in a number equal to the lifespan of a human (today) times the mean spiritual progress.

For example.
ok, but what will happen to the world population after this transition? some tragedies will kill 90% of the population and the rest will be living in fourth? what will actually happen?
(05-12-2014, 12:04 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The transition period has a dependent factor on our peoples/population as a whole? And it's not like a cosmic clock striking on the hour?

Perhaps both queries can be answered differently, yet with the same underlying cause, which is free will.

Yes to query 1, my assumption here is the approximation of how long it may take to heal the planets disharmonious vibration requiring an aggregate swing away from our current paradigm, which in turn will raise the life expectancy.

No to query 2 as this relates to the planets true core vibration.

Both issues here have free will racial/cultural distortions underpinning them I believe.
(07-14-2014, 04:49 PM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]ok, but what will happen to the world population after this transition? some tragedies will kill 90% of the population and the rest will be living in fourth? what will actually happen?

Each generation will have children which have progressively altered DNA with different connections between body and mind. Having more awareness in the physical body raises the vibrations of said body. Having full consciousness of your life before physical would literally blow the circuits of your 3rd density chemical body. The physical material of our bodies will begin to resonate with the finer matter that makes up physical fourth density. In otherwords, the capacity of our bodies to hold more of our light energy/consciousness in the physical will increase.

The diet of human beings will change to more of a raw food diet that has recently begun to craze through society. Many people will transition to more of a liquid based diet (plant juices and such).

Eventually, remembering your pre-birth existence, and past lives, will become ordinary and common. Skeptical atheism will simply be a thing of the past. Souls who still have 3rd density karmic vibrations to work through will simply incarnate elsewhere in the universe, in places still low enough in vibration to work through the stuff they need to work through to let go of those vibrational awareness lessons.

Many people will simply lose the desire to procreate biologically, and the population will diminish accordingly.
(07-14-2014, 04:49 PM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]ok, but what will happen to the world population after this transition? some tragedies will kill 90% of the population and the rest will be living in fourth? what will actually happen?

I have been pondering similar questions for years now. I only very recently came to a satisfying and logical conclusion of what will happen to the population in the transition:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0902.aspx Q'uo Wrote:[...] as long as the third-density population of this planet endures there will not be a sea change in the way this particular gift is offered.

Let us speak to some extent about this question of how fourth density comes to planet Earth. It is difficult to imagine something that one has never seen. The closest we can come to explaining fourth-density Earth versus third-density Earth to you is that each density is an illusion. These illusions are nested within the energy field of your planet. Therefore, the second-density Earth is visible to you, as is the first-density Earth, because it would not disturb you to see such as those densities. And, of course, you see your own density.

It would be very dislocating, my brother, for entities of third density to see the full panoply of fourth density as it intersperses with your own. Therefore, there shall not be the manifestation of fourth density until the third-density population of your planet has finished its work here.

It is very difficult for entities to imagine how such a large population, all across your globe, could just shrink and disappear. And yet we say to you that entities moving into incarnation here will more and more be those which are dual-activated until finally, within say one of your centuries by most probability/possibility vortices, you will have no pure third-density entities living upon your planet.

Those with dual-activated bodies are far more able to see whether or not there is the necessity for further incarnations upon this planet. They will begin naturally to refrain from producing children. And so, by a fairly rapid progression after that point, the third-density population of the planet will indeed shrink in a natural and organic way, because there is the awareness that the dusk has come, the evening is at hand, and the work is done.

I can't find the exact Q'uo'te, but they also say that we have already reached the point where there are only dual activated bodies being born. So we are just waiting for the pure 3rd density population to die of natural causes. I'm sure at that point the world will be an extremely different place. Some of us may even live to see that if Q'uo's timeframe prediction is accurate.
(07-14-2014, 11:22 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find the exact Q'uo'te, but they also say that we have already reached the point where there are only dual activated bodies being born. So we are just waiting for the pure 3rd density population to die of natural causes. I'm sure at that point the world will be an extremely different place. Some of us may even live to see that if Q'uo's timeframe prediction is accurate.

Thanks for pointing that out, I have not studied the Q'uo material yet, but I will as soon as I finish with the Ra material. I have some questions, then:

What does a dual-activated body mean? Only fourth density entities are able to incarnate in them? If so, everyone born from now on will be of a moral and loving nature? What about the millions of children born in third world countries in extreme poverty, such as in Africa? Are they all fourth densities beings? How are they going to do fourth density work in such conditions?
Here is a great thread on dual activated(DA) bodies:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2544

My assumption (which could be incorrect) is only 4th density graduates and wanderers can incarnate into DA bodies. The latter assumption doesn't have any supporting quote I can find.

I don't think all people born into DA bodies will automatically be of a "moral and loving nature". They still have a veil of forgetting and may grow up in less than loving circumstances.

I don't think poverty or geography has any bearing on being in a DA body.

Note: This post is almost purely opinion, please use your own discernment.
For the dual-activated people it is much easier to understand that the Law is One.

Ra 63.14 Wrote:...the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0523.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...it is the nature of third density that it takes an effort of will, of memory, of desire and of spiritual maturity to live by fourth-density values and to act as if there was no veil...

I too believe that the transition's duration has mostly to do with people's readiness.

Incidentally, I feel dual-activated, but it could possibly be how a wanderer feels when he pierces the forgetting a little.
I've pierced the forgetting enough to get homesick, but not much more than that.
(07-15-2014, 02:19 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think poverty or geography has any bearing on being in a DA body.

well, how could anyone grow spiritually or do 4th density work without food, shelter and love? that is not possible. To say that from now on only DA bodies will be born, and those can only be used by fourth density beings is so hard to accept due to some possible circumstances such as that which I have mentioned.

(07-15-2014, 07:29 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]For the dual-activated people it is much easier to understand that the Law is One.

Ra 63.14 Wrote:...the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0523.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...it is the nature of third density that it takes an effort of will, of memory, of desire and of spiritual maturity to live by fourth-density values and to act as if there was no veil...

I too believe that the transition's duration has mostly to do with people's readiness.

Incidentally, I feel dual-activated, but it could possibly be how a wanderer feels when he pierces the forgetting a little.

Hi Patrick, do you have any opinions on the subject? How will this transition be actually done?
A lot of people are dying at the moment due to cuts in healthcare, and such like that.

I wonder if this is the beginning of transitioning out of third density?

Also, the Edgar Cayce readings talked about a future life Edgar was going to have. In 2158 AD. Does anyone know anything about this?
I guess it should be borne in mind that, transition to 4th is an evolutionary process. How much of that process will be governed by external effects and how much by internal (that is, by means of the mind/body/spirit complex, which is, what our culture calls the soul), is fuzzy.

One of the areas Donald Elkins did, unfortunately, not probe/explore -by his questions to Ra- extensively was, the material and the bodies of upper densities. Whether the upper densities are made of different elementary particles (photon, electron and the quarks constituting neutron and proton) and different atoms or not. Photon might be the most/first elementary particle, distortion of which results in other elementary particles (belonging to higher densities for example).

Most of the NASA ufo videos in outer space, seems as recorded by a different kind of camera. It might be sensitive to the types of light that are not covered by visible spectrum.

The other issue is the size. The standard sizes (of bodies for instance) in higher densities may not be the same as in 3rd density. It is somehow clear from the sessions that in 5th and 6th densities, this is so (because the bodies are made of light), but how about 4th density.
(07-16-2014, 08:56 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Patrick, do you have any opinions on the subject? How will this transition be actually done?

I believe the transition will look something like what is described in this book: 2150 AD
I don't like that book because the guy commits suicide at the end that isn't a solution to anything.

(05-12-2014, 04:43 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]- Free Will is the major one. People can reject/resist changes.
- Whether wanderers will follow programmed incarnate path to accelerate process on a localised basis. Again, free will and probability.
- The general transition from Yellow ray chemical body to Green ray body (Astral?). The shift in terms of vibratory spectrum is not something which can realistically happen in a day. This is where the need for dual-activated individuals likely arises from.
- General global shift in diet and foodstuffs.
- Ceasing of war and areas on the planetary body by the collective where disharmony is present (N. Korea, Africa etc).
- Transformation of Social and hierarchical structures. Both economic, cultural and governmental.
- Focussing less on individual values and more on collective, which in turn benefits all.
- Transforming the idea of work. More time on individual growth and pursuits.

This is what I think is the best way of thinking of it. Just what is obvious now becomes more obvious. You can even sometimes use this method to predict accurately what is going to happen with individuals.

The best argument against the One world Order was that Ra stated that we live in a positively polarised planet. Also they don't seem to be doing anything like creating wars or anything. if the negative isn't in control then all the things we know to be true, free energy, justice, 'sanity' in the mainstream, news of alien races, will at some point break through. Like a cookie crumbling.

Once large clusters of people are psychic then you have started to break through a barrier of the releasing of disharmonious behaviour.

I remembered a quote that I had never found again. That stated that the only reason for dual activated bodies was for forth density wanderers to have incarnation. That they will die as everyone else does before full fourth density. Be that as it may, as it very well may not be true, it doesn't matter if some time in the future the bodies of the humans inhabiting this planet will start to morph into something more 'grey' like, because there will be far more interesting things that happen before that time.
That is not how I understood it at all. He just moved to that future self. His body was simply left here.

But that is not really what I meant. I meant the way society works in that future, regarding the transition period.
I also like the way Lyricus describes the transition. The way they talk about it is more science oriented, maybe this would resonate better with some readers.

EDIT: I should have mentioned that The Grand Portal here is analogous with the formation of the social-memory complex.

http://www.lyricus.org/ About - Purpose and Mission Wrote:...

The primary findings of the Grand Portal can be reduced to four fundamental knowledge systems. They are:

1. The soul carrier function is muted or diminished in proportional sympathy to the species’ perception of soul.

2. The species is unified at multiple levels that transcend time and place. This unification is essential to its vibrant survival as well as its ascension pathway as a spiritual force that animates and preserves the knowledge defined by the species.

3. The species is innately connected to a vast network of related life forms each based on the biogenetic soul carrier archetype of the Central Race specific to its superuniverse. Collectively, these species represent the cellular structure of First Source, while the individuated consciousness represents the indivisible particle thereof.

4. The individuated consciousness is orchestrated by the species to produce a knowledge path that leads the species to its creator and upholder. It is this return – like a migratory journey enjoined by a fierce tailwind – that is accelerated by the Grand Portal.

The individual is not existential, nor truly independent of the species. The individual is not supreme, nor is it the reward of consciousness. The individual is less an artifact of First Source than it is of the species. The soul carrier is ultimately transformed and fused with the individuated consciousness to the point it is indiscernible as a separate component of consciousness, but the individual remains devoted to the archetype of the species.

IMPLICATIONS AND EFFECTS OF THE GRAND PORTAL

The primary effects of the Grand Portal can be reduced to three major influences. They are:

1. Institutions of science, religion, and culture are reformatted to embrace the science of multidimensional realities as their core, guiding frequency.

2. Government leaders are obliged to restructure their political systems to allow for the integration of new systems of knowledge, specifically of the multidimensional universe and the extended brotherhood of intelligent beings that live therein.

3. Social institutions related to trade and enterprise are reengineered to support the technologies that arise from the discovery of the Grand Portal. These technologies dramatically alter the way of life on a planetary scale. These include soul carrier health, species continuation planning, ecosystem stability, and harmonization of species in service to a planetary educational system.

The areas of resistance to the Grand Portal are predictable if not avoidable. Resistance is largely predicated on three basic factors:

1. Is particle energy used as a weapon and/or an energy resource?

2. Is religion fragmented or unified?

3. Is machine intelligence managed by species’ intelligence?

Socio-Political Resistance

Because particle energy is a core component of the Grand Portal discovery, the species is aware of the inherent power of particle energy before it has discovered the Grand Portal. This awareness can provide unlimited resources for energy production, and it can also be a weapon of coercion to seize control of planetary resources.

If the species is using particle energy as a weapon of intimidation amongst its own members, it is more likely to resist the approach of the Grand Portal because the discoveries of the Grand Portal introduce an indisputable range of intelligent life forms whose relationships are initially uncertain. Because of this perceived shift in the balance of supremacy, the evidence of the Grand Portal is resisted and there is a comprehensive stratagem to conceal it.

Religious Resistance

Among species whose religious and spiritual identities are fragmented, religious leaders are essentially in competition. That is to say, leadership has chosen to define the spiritual worlds and individual purpose therein differently. This is common among species that have partial activation of the soul carrier’s sensorial capacity. This fractional capacity is precisely the cause of discordant views by spiritual leaders, and the resulting rivalry is the primary cause of resistance expressed by spiritual leaders when the Grand Portal is discovered.

The resistance generally takes the form of skepticism initially and evolves into indignation and ridicule. Unlike the social and political leaders who can operate in stealth through well-concealed stratagem, spiritual leaders generally resist the Grand Portal after it is discovered and announced, and do so openly.

Technology Resistance

As the species evolves its communication network, machine intelligence begins to eclipse species’ intelligence. Machines of super-intelligence are built that – if not properly managed by the species – can self-evolve at a velocity greater than organic evolution, overtaking the embedded management protocols and allowing machines to dominate the frontiers of science and technology.

When this occurs, the Grand Portal can still be discovered, but the species itself is not sufficiently prepared to assimilate the findings and apply them in service to the formation of new institutions and the transformation of existing ones. When the Grand Portal is revealed solely by machine intelligence, the discovery is hollow and its propagation is typically reserved for the intellectually elite of the species.

The Grand Portal’s discovery is far less significant than the diffusion and propagation of its findings to the species’ educational institutions and planetary scientific class. The discovery holds the promise of the activation of the soul carrier’s sensorial system, which is an intelligence accelerator of significant value to the species.

Species who have both fragmented spiritual identities and deploy particle energy as weapons are among the most resistant to the Grand Portal evidence. Typically the resistance is twofold:

1. Political operatives predict the dawning of the Grand Portal discovery and a stratagem for its concealment is initiated before the discovery can be adequately corroborated and proven irrefutable.

2. When the stratagem to conceal fails and the evidence is distributed to the network, spiritual leaders offer the next wave of resistance by doubting the motivations of those leaders responsible for its discovery, since all or most do not subscribe to the belief systems defined and/or upheld by the spiritual leaders.

The period immediately preceding the discovery of the Grand Portal is the most critical. This episode of time is known as the Attestation Period, the time when critics will rise with full voice and unrestrained reluctance to resist the implications of the Grand Portal because they are aware – dimly as it may be – that massive change undermines their control impulse. It is a time when spiritual leaders and politicians join forces to repel this intricate and complex metaphysical and scientific revelation.

This is why the protocols are so carefully engineered by Lyricus to ensure that the leaders involved in the Grand Portal discovery operate skillfully to ensure that resistance is met with intelligent countermeasures that bring the proof of the human soul to the network in a way that cannot be censored, altered or restrained. The network itself will reveal the human soul in a way that is unimaginable and therefore indefensible.

A bit more here, that I find interesting.

http://www.lyricus.org/ About - Purpose and Mission Wrote:...

DEVELOPMENTAL SHIFTS

There are four developmental shifts that precede the emergence of the Grand Portal, and these generally occur within 3-5 generations of the discovery. They are unfolded in the following order:

1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.

2. An emotional shift is expressed in the movement of the species to more effectively manage their emotional center (heart) at an energetic, non-physical level, enabling a higher bandwidth connection between the heart and brain centers. This heart-brain connection aligns the energetic centers of the soul carrier to accept a more intense awakening of the intuitive powers innately present in the genetic mind of the species.

3. A mental shift is expressed as the genetic mind of the species is made more accessible to the species as a result of the previous shift in heart-brain integration. The genetic mind – as the repository of information defined by the species – operates independent of horizontal time flows and can provide quantum leaps in knowledge if its higher dimensional information packets are accessed.

4. A shift within the genetic mind occurs when the grid of the genetic mind becomes discontinuous, forming into multiple groupings. Members of the species will energetically reorganize into resonant groups, each accessing different regions of the genetic mind and evolving a discrete sub-genetic mind whose resonant coupling is more closely fitted to each group.

These four phases occur sequentially, unfolding in time and informing and catalyzing the next phase until it culminates in the discovery of the Grand Portal. This progression operates in subtle, intricate, and meticulous processes, and despite the apparent surface chaos the deeper ordered systems prevail and entrain the surface effects of time, space and matter.

At the end of the fourth phase the energy of UIS and the virtual structures of the master template begin to “descend” within the planetary dimension of time and space – attracted by the shifting consciousness of the species. Those members of the species that are energetically attracted to the higher dimensional regions of the genetic mind will – during this time – reveal the science of multidimensional reality that has always been encoded into the master template, waiting for the resonance of minds and hearts to uncover it.

The Grand Portal is holographic, emitting from First Source and extending to UIS, embedded within the master template, conducted into the quantum fields of the genetic mind, drawn into the energetic systems of the soul carrier, and finally coiled within the DNA molecule of the species. This masterful interchange of energy, information, and expression is orchestrated by the magnetic field that surrounds the Grand Portal.

The Grand Portal is similar to a gravitational field that entrains all surrounding matter to its presence. This presence is electromagnetically released into the three-dimensional realms, whereby it becomes the beckoning force that literally tows a species through time and space to the Grand Portal, and through the energetic field that it represents.

"grand portal", "vibrant survival", "ascension pathway", "Central Race", "superuniverse", "First Source", "individuated consciousness is orchestrated by the species", "leads the species to its creator and upholder", "multidimensional realities", "guiding frequency", "Government leaders are obliged to restructure", "Social institutions related to trade and enterprise are reengineered to support the technologies that arise from the discovery of the Grand Portal", "These technologies dramatically alter the way of life on a planetary scale", "areas of resistance to the Grand Portal", "weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease", etc. etc.

All of these sound as "negative candies" to me.
The way I see it, there are many ways of saying things. I can personally make many cross-references in between such teachings and the Ra material. They all use different wording or even semantic, but the wisdom is the same, the message is the same.

As always, it is wise to take with you only that which you resonate with.

I just thought that some readers might be interested in a different slant upon the subject of the transition period.

L/L

Patrick

Quote:1.0 Ra: I am Ra. ...the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same...
Pages: 1 2