Bring4th

Full Version: Body Switching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this concept, though it's kind of off the wall.

I recently had a psychic reading and was discussing my wanderer status with my reader. She mentioned my last incarnation, then she got this confused look on her face and said "You didn't die. You simply chose to incarnate into this body." She didn't seem to know how to explain that further.

This struck me because though I've remembered some of what I think was my last life before this one, I could never remember dying or even getting old, though I do have memories of what I think are the spirit world.

I’m kind of at a loss as to what this would mean, though. How can you go from one incarnation to the next without dying?

The best thing I can come up with is that my consciousness simply left my body and went into a new body, and my old body is in a form of stasis, and I will return to it once my mission here is over and this physical body has ceased to function.

I’m not saying that I’m outright claiming this is my circumstance, and I doubt it is incredibly pertinent to my spiritual development. Even my reader said that my most important job is to focus on the life I’m living now and gather as much experience as possible, but just as a curiosity I was wondering if anyone had heard of this sort of thing, as it is completely new to me and I find it odd, and being the curious thing I am, I think it would be interesting to know more.
If you are a wanderer, is it possible that your xth density body is the one you left to come to earth, or was your last experience on earth?

Brittany

Supposedly this is my 1st incarnation on earth. Apparently part of my mission was to eventually go back to wherever I came from and take the information I've gathered here with me. I'm supposed to be learning about love and experiencing the full spectrum of human emotions and opening my heart because all of these things are badly needed where I come from. I was also a supposedly well known figure in this past life, so I guess if I went back, being in a body people would recognize could help. I always thought I left that place to get AWAY from all the nasty, but now it seems my intention to leave was set only so I could later go back and help. Of course, it has been made known to me that I can choose to stay here or whatever else I want to do instead of going back if I so desire. Apparently one of the other people working closely with me on this mission has already chosen to do that, as he has grown very attached to his family.

In the end its just an interesting thing to ponder, and I want to say I'm not trying to focus on this information and make a big deal about it. The best thing I can do right now is to try and cram as much love into each moment as possible. Still, it is hard to not start thinking of all the possibilities. Since I've run into the LOO and all this other metaphysical material, the universe has become a much more interesting place!!!
"Supposedly" and "Apparently" aren't words of one who appears very convinced...

Brittany

The lady doing my reading seemed to hit on a lot of key points I've associated with my past life, but some of the details were really different, so at this point I'm still trying to sort out what I absolutely feel was a fact and if there were parts I just sort of made up to fill in the blanks. Of course, both of us could be wrong on some or all parts, too. A lot of my "gut feelings" really contradict each other. On one hand, I'm completely sure this is my first life on earth, but on the other hand I'm also fairly sure I incarnated in ancient Japan. Both seem like absolute fact.

Before I had these "memories" I was for sure I was a male in this previous incarnation, and the reader verified this, but in the memory I was female. And according to the reader, I wasn't a slave but was a public figure who had a change of heart, though in both cases I was raised in a very STS atmosphere. In her version I didn't escape the planet with a benevolent teacher, but set out trying to find ways to fix the problems I saw around me and actually rallied many people to my cause.

One thing that stood out was that she said "The powers that be didn't send you here...I get the feeling you were a revolutionary." This matches up with my remembering that certain authority figures didn't want to let me incarnate on earth, but in my memories it was the STO guys who were leery of allowing me incarnation.

So a lot of key points are the same but with different flavors. I have to say I like her version a lot better. Once she started talking it was like it all made sense, but then to completely believe a person I've never met and ignore the things I've pulled out of my own mind doesn't seem wise. I'm really just trying to find a balance. I'm wondering if I'm remembering several lives jumbled up together and that's why I'm having so much trouble getting the details straight. I talked with Carla about it and even she said I was probably just stringing a bunch of lives together because I don't remember enough of any one to verify it as a lifetime.

Oh well. I guess all will be revealed in time. On with the lovin'...
(02-16-2010, 05:16 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well. I guess all will be revealed in time. On with the lovin'...

Yes you will know soon enough. The harvest nears.
Tough when you can't just use google to fact-check the memories! Sounds like it could be a jumble of several lives, and who knows, they could be simultaneous as well. I find the emotional component to be the most important when memories come up, but when I can verify that something I remember actually existed it's a bonus, and also a reassurance that maybe I'm not going crazy after all. Another point is that we create our future as we go, and to a certain extent we also create our past within the present. Remembering something and understanding it in a new light, in a subtle way seems to actually change the past. At least it makes it move into the past, if it otherwise intrudes too much into the present. I could keep rambling, so I'd better stop...
Maybe you've been on such missions here before, and this is the first time you wake up in the middle of it?