Bring4th

Full Version: If veil was a little thinner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone reached a point where they were seeking, would it be too much to ask to have a thinner veil. One would still want to seek, but then could experience oneness on a more regular basis.

Is there a reason why the veil is so dense and seemingly impenetrable? I think the Logos became a little over-exuberant when it made the veil, thinking it would make it harder for us to seek. Well, it's made it really hard to seek, because you don't see the fruits of your labor really that well.

I think for those who, in their free will, are seeking Creator with great enthusiasm, should be able to pierce the veil. It's not going to stop them from further seeking or make them lazy. But as I see it, it takes one decades of meditation experience to achieve nirvana. I think it should be easier to do so. Why did the Logos make it so hard? I think people would still seek as much if there were first the veil in place so they could compare before and after, and then know that their seeking is what pierced the veil. Not such a thick veil that despite hours of meditation through years, they maybe only get a peek, if that.
(05-12-2014, 04:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's not going to stop them from further seeking or make them lazy....Why did the Logos make it so hard?

Quote:83.19 ▶ Questioner: What was the mechanism of the very first veiling process? I don’t know if you can answer that. Would you try to, though, answer that?

Ra: I am Ra. The mechanism of the veiling between the conscious and unconscious portions of the mind was a declaration that the mind was complex. This, in turn, caused the body and the spirit to become complex.

82.22 ▶ Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.
So the Logos didn't say "Let's make it harder for them to find me."

It said "Let's make the mind complex."

I guess there was only one way to do it, with a veil this thick.
The secret to start piercing the veil probably lies first in piercing the barrier between your conscious and unconscious mind.

What are your experiences, if any, with piercing the barrier to your unconscious mind GW? I'm asking because it's something I'm working on as well.
The times I pierced the veil was when I saw my subconscious projected on a wall, and then on a blank TV screen.

But in these situations I didn't feel overall bliss or oneness with Creator.

It's just a byproduct I had with my schizophrenia, and on meds those experiences are no more.

With meditation I can't get that deep. Can't get below just being relaxed. Then I get restless.
The very fact that one seeks means they are to an extent. Actually I was going to make an analogy in how penetrating the veil is like penetrating a...

Woops, never mind, let's not go there Wink.
How far must one penetrate the veil to experience bliss?
(05-12-2014, 06:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How far must one penetrate the veil to experience bliss?

I'm guessing it's not the mere penetration that allows for bliss, because the putting the veil in place allows for more distortion; the subconscious is the reservoir of this distortion waiting to be processed and balanced.

I think it's balancing and penetration of the subconscious that is required to feel the bliss of the Creator.
I feel an inner peace like everything's ok, but at the same time there's a restlessness over the top of that inner core that says I'd rather be somewhere else. Ultimately everything is ok and I know that. Hard to balance the unconscious, even when it's made conscious, because my chakras right now feel all in balance. Sometimes there's pressure at some. But right now all is still.

There's a stillness, but no joy.
(05-13-2014, 12:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel an inner peace like everything's ok, but at the same time there's a restlessness over the top of that inner core that says I'd rather be somewhere else. Ultimately everything is ok and I know that. Hard to balance the unconscious, even when it's made conscious, because my chakras right now feel all in balance. Sometimes there's pressure at some. But right now all is still.

There's a stillness, but no joy.

Quote:We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.