Bring4th

Full Version: Unity is compassion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The material world is projected out of sight of mind.

Comfortable realm of life and death is to have willing hearts (get affordable and let go).

Illness and death is difficult to control,
Unless the heart waking dream world,
That is a dream, a dream to be no emotions is difficult,
Compassion to relieve suffering and joy.

UNITY MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smRI7kfNcZQ
Compassion indeed stems from the heart.

Ra Wrote:14.18 The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service.

The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy.

Would we ignore a pain in the leg?
A bruise upon the skin?
A cut which is festering?

No. There is no ignoring a call.
We, the entities of sorrow, choose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex distortion.
I don't know what Unity physically feels like. So I don't know if I prefer feeling unity, or feeling Creator's love. I've felt Creator's Love before, and that was wonderful. I don't know if the feeling of unity measures up.
(05-13-2014, 04:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what Unity physically feels like. So I don't know if I prefer feeling unity, or feeling Creator's love. I've felt Creator's Love before, and that was wonderful. I don't know if the feeling of unity measures up.

Love is just the scent of unity baking in the oven. If you like the scent, just imagine how much you will like the taste. Wink
(05-14-2014, 01:29 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2014, 04:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what Unity physically feels like. So I don't know if I prefer feeling unity, or feeling Creator's love. I've felt Creator's Love before, and that was wonderful. I don't know if the feeling of unity measures up.

Love is just the scent of unity baking in the oven. If you like the scent, just imagine how much you will like the taste. Wink

So is Unity like Creator's Love from Everyone?