Bring4th

Full Version: Homecoming 2014!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
L/L Research joyfully announces open registration for Homecoming, 2014!

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the event before, during, and after; along with arranging carpooling, hotel sharing, and who among your group will be bringing the tofu (this is a BYOT event).

For more information, please visit this page.

Though sadly we will not have a t-shirt cannon this year, we hope that meeting and sharing with other spiritually inclined folks will be enough to motivate your journey. It is a really special, extraordinary experience to be in a circle where the Law of One is as natural as breathing.

Carla, Jim, Austin, and I hope to see all 1,089.81* of you there! Including a most awesome Australian seeker who's known around these parts as Plenum. Smile

With love and light,
The L/L Crew

*The number of members who have posted at least once out of total 5,242 registered users.
How is the anti-gravity free shuttle bus transportation solution working out? If that transportation is available, I will surely make the pilgrimage out from Phoenix. Tongue
(05-13-2014, 05:24 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]How is the anti-gravity free shuttle bus transportation solution working out? If that transportation is available, I will surely make the pilgrimage out from Phoenix. Tongue

Given sufficient quantities of the spice we shall bend space in order to enable the desired relocation.
Come on Parsons, discipline that personality and unfetter that tread...teleportation is up to you.
Gah I didn't realize it actually costs money to attend. I was hoping to save up for the road trip but wasn't expecting this. May not have money before slots fill up.
I'd barely be able to afford it with a $350 monthly loan payment, plus my truck hitting 100k mark and needing maintenance.
you guys said I could bring my pet kangaroo, right?

@Jeremy, dang! it's like everything costs money in 3d BigSmile

- -

Quote:Homecoming Aug 29 - Sep 31, 2014: Registration Open! May 13, 2014
Sharing of an important event in your life, be it traumatic or wholly positive
Sharing of significant current catalyst, be it a life lesson, or recent conundrum
Performing the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in under 30 minutesComing with a question for the group in order to receive feedback from other seekers
Reading a paper you wrote regarding philosophy, metaphysics, or something else close to your heart.
Playing or performing music, reciting poetry, or other creative expression
Spoon bending exhibition. (Seriously, if you can bend spoons with your mind, please show us.)

oh, and I actually have to give a talk? Like stand up in front of my fellow Wanderers and be entertaining? are you kidding me? it's like everyone wants to chill out at Homecoming, and here you are exposing everyone's yellow ray blockages Tongue
and just to clarify the above section I wrote - the presentation part is optional - so if you just want to attend and chill, one can most certainly do so.

so I am thinking an appropriate talk will be about yellow ray blockages ...

Cool
Plenum, you speak with a natural Australian accent, so you can pretty much talk about anything. Smile

And you seem surprised about your presentation. Maybe I didn't forward you the curriculum? I'll have to get that to you.

Saturday the curriculum has ten different presenters lined up.

Sunday just says, "Plenum".

Hope you have some slideshows...
Ah, since it will be your first time, have fun, plenum!! It was such a magical experience the first time I was there! The energies were so high that my heart was pounding fast and hard all the time. And sometimes I could hardly breath because of this intense energy rushing through me. I guess that my energy centers were not used to this! Smile My friend who was with me experienced the same thing. It was awesome! Have fun you all! Smile
I would really love to see someone do an interpretive dance of the Ra Material lol.
Thanks for volunteering for for a presentation reeay, we will put you down for "Dancing Thoughts: The Dance of the Ra Material."
LMAO but you promised we'd present together HA!
(05-14-2014, 05:42 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, since it will be your first time, have fun, plenum!! It was such a magical experience the first time I was there! The energies were so high that my heart was pounding fast and hard all the time. And sometimes I could hardly breath because of this intense energy rushing through me. I guess that my energy centers were not used to this! Smile My friend who was with me experienced the same thing. It was awesome! Have fun you all! Smile

ah cool Ankh! just confirmed privately that you won't be attending this year (which is how I read your post), but yeah, I can imagine the collective atmosphere of so many seekers being gathered in one physical location. Should be a blast indeed! and I know that some of the folks here (and others who might attend) are somewhat musical, so it should be a feast of unexpectedness all around.

@GLB I have a capacity for typing and going on and on, but let's just say my speech capabilities are less active in real life. I think 10 hours of slides should suffice, don't you? BigSmile

@rie not sure I can trust your dance. You might inadvertently summon a rain god and get us all drenched in the summer rain, despite having a nice pavilion tent above our heads. You would summon the rain spirit directly into the tent, I just know it Tongue
(05-14-2014, 11:31 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]@rie not sure I can trust your dance. You might inadvertently summon a rain god and get us all drenched in the summer rain, despite having a nice pavilion tent above our heads. You would summon the rain spirit directly into the tent, I just know it Tongue

I was hoping the One Cents from Australia will also participate in the interpretive dance. Who does your bookings? lol

Just remembered seeing old homecoming video clip and someone was dancing - was it you JustLikeYou? lol maybe you could do an interpretive dance of LOO!
Are you going to HC this year, reeay?
(05-15-2014, 03:55 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to HC this year, reeay?

Maybe. Maybe next year not sure yet. Will you go this year?
(05-15-2014, 04:07 AM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014, 03:55 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to HC this year, reeay?

Maybe. Maybe next year not sure yet. Will you go this year?

No, I'm planning to attend another event, but now that this thread is here and when I see that a lot of cool people are going, I soooo wanna go too... ?
(05-15-2014, 10:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm planning to attend another event, but now that this thread is here and when I see that a lot of cool people are going, I soooo wanna go too... ?

Ankh: there is only one possible solution available to you. You arrive in America, and you stay 3 Months (three), so that you are able to attend both events. I see no other possible way out of this conundrum ...

(j/k).

life really forces us to make hard choices sometimes, doesn't it? Confused
(05-15-2014, 11:35 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014, 10:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm planning to attend another event, but now that this thread is here and when I see that a lot of cool people are going, I soooo wanna go too... ?

Ankh: there is only one possible solution available to you. You arrive in America, and you stay 3 Months (three), so that you are able to attend both events. I see no other possible way out of this conundrum ...

(j/k).

life really forces us to make hard choices sometimes, doesn't it? Confused

Yes, it does. :-/

But wait til fourth density, dude, when we invent our super teleportation machine and Homecomings will be held at the Galactic Bar on rings of Saturn! BigSmile
so intense sounding! ;0
I won't be attending this year :/ - first semester of bschool.
(05-26-2014, 11:29 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be attending this year :/ - first semester of bschool.

good luck with that brother!

but the homecoming weekend is held over a public holiday in USA?

- -

either way all the best.
plenum you know that there is always a way! Wink
(05-27-2014, 09:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2014, 11:29 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be attending this year :/ - first semester of bschool.

good luck with that brother!

but the homecoming weekend is held over a public holiday in USA?

- -

either way all the best.

Yeah, but it's an intense two year program. Hardcore 2015 internship interviews start at the beginning of september. My MBA friend is recommending I start prepping for those interviews which are basically oral tests now lol (haven't even started school). Case study books and all etc. I'll be prepping that weekend.
Xise, sorry to hear you won't be here this year. You'll be missed. Hope all goes well with the intensive study. : )

Ankh, I would express similar to you but I haven't given up hope that you may make the long journey. : )

Btw, it's still early enough that we can tweak Homecoming's design. If anyone has an idea regarding something they would like to see at Homecoming, or some way it can be improved, please by all means let us know. We think the existing format helps facilitate a rather extraordinary moment in time of connection and love, but there may be other means and modalities that escape our not-so-creative attention.
umm is anyone driving in or through the texas area? I'd love to go, I just can't afford a flight :\
Sad I hope i get to go someday
(06-09-2014, 08:41 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]umm is anyone driving in or through the texas area? I'd love to go, I just can't afford a flight :\

are you still working these days?

I guess the economy is pretty tight over there; and not many people have spare cash to spend on trips.
(05-14-2014, 11:31 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2014, 05:42 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, since it will be your first time, have fun, plenum!! It was such a magical experience the first time I was there! The energies were so high that my heart was pounding fast and hard all the time. And sometimes I could hardly breath because of this intense energy rushing through me. I guess that my energy centers were not used to this! Smile My friend who was with me experienced the same thing. It was awesome! Have fun you all! Smile

ah cool Ankh! just confirmed privately that you won't be attending this year (which is how I read your post), but yeah, I can imagine the collective atmosphere of so many seekers being gathered in one physical location. Should be a blast indeed! and I know that some of the folks here (and others who might attend) are somewhat musical, so it should be a feast of unexpectedness all around.

@GLB I have a capacity for typing and going on and on, but let's just say my speech capabilities are less active in real life. I think 10 hours of slides should suffice, don't you? BigSmile

@rie not sure I can trust your dance. You might inadvertently summon a rain god and get us all drenched in the summer rain, despite having a nice pavilion tent above our heads. You would summon the rain spirit directly into the tent, I just know it Tongue

Hah. Let's talk about the monsoon that hit us last year. :p
Pages: 1 2