Bring4th

Full Version: "The experience of no need to find the necessary emolument."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mod note: the following 60 posts have been split from the Cognitive Distortions thread as they are a fully fledged conversation about an important topic.

The thread title is just a bit of Ra humor Tongue

(05-11-2014, 07:38 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Power and authority dissipate as a concept when all is seen as one being. Whether that can occur in this density or not should be discerned by the individual human subject.

Well, in the working world of human relationships this is a catalyst available for experience, so it may seem that dissapating is the goal but really, it's a yellow and orange ray learning playground here so why not accept the catalyst?
There is no singular way to accept catalyst as each entity has their own distortion/understanding to reconcile with the racial memory complex of their planetary sphere. Authority as a concept is seen by each entity in a different way along with different roles to accept that are associated with this archetype. To simply say one should accept catalyst in regards to authority is to give an infinitude of ways to accept such catalyst, as each entity has its subjective needs in regards to employment, governance and receiving such forms of metaphorical teaching.

I accept this catalyst by way of fulfilling my desires of having no employment, no need for further higher education and not entering any relationship with conditional requirements except if absolutely necessary to fulfill prerequisite desires (and I mean absolutely necessary). I consider this a balanced acceptance of catalyst as I cannot give any other interpretation of this catalyst freely to myself. This is my responsibility towards myself that I believe must come from the fulfilling of the desire of progress towards infinity.

To tell, forcefully, that each human being has a universal way of accepting authority is to give something that cannot be freely given, in my distortion/understanding.
(05-11-2014, 08:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I accept this catalyst by way of fulfilling my desires of having no employment, no need for further higher education and not entering any relationship with conditional requirements except if absolutely necessary to fulfill prerequisite desires (and I mean absolutely necessary).

Do you mean that your desire, which you are fulfilling right now, is to not have a job and not get any higher education? If so, what do you to get money?
I never directly ask myself the question, "How do I get money?" I ask myself: "How do I become who I am? How do I fulfill my desires and the desires of those who I associate with?" I do not directly desire money. It is not directly valuable to me. It is a social construct that enables people to account for resources within the collective to prevent waste and abuse of goods and services. That is very cool. I wish the central banks and governments well with this task in their various distortions. It really intrigues me as a social system.

However, the question of "Do I need money?" comes in as well. Most will argue in their foundational ethics and philosophy that every man has a duty to himself to find a job, make a stable income and be able to always financially provide for himself and his family. I am sorry but I do not subscribe to this philosophy.

I feel that wherever this world takes me I can handle it with whatever is freely given to me. If that is the requirement of making money, I will surely take on that role. Right now, my role is supporting my wife through her career by providing social and loving support while I attempt to discover myself through various philosophical inquiry which I eventually hope to turn into a series of many well-informed books, that may or may not sustain an income.

If my wife happens to believe our relationship is no longer beneficial for us both, I will accept whatever comes. Right now, money is not a requirement for my life and I do not believe anybody, by any measure of philosophical inquiry, has to work for a living. They can believe in this requirement, the forces of nature can drive them towards this conforming to social norms. As for me, it is but a choice in an existence of infinite choices and potentials. Social norms have no intrinsic value as concepts to me whether they be money, employment, law or this mental concept of society. I love people; I love myself; I love existence and I work with what I have at hand and not always with the propositions of social law before me.

I subscribe only to this: And that is everything is true, available and ready for my inevitable acceptance through a infinite series of awareness. In other words, everything is one in its distortion towards acceptance as one being even in my life in this density. I apply The Law of One quite literally to my life.
(05-11-2014, 11:38 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I never directly ask myself the question, "How do I get money?" I ask myself: "How do I become who I am? How do I fulfill my desires and the desires of those who I associate with?" I do not directly desire money. It is not directly valuable to me. It is a social construct that enables people to account for resources within the collective to prevent waste and abuse of goods and services. That is very cool. I wish the central banks and governments well with this task in their various distortions. It really intrigues me as a social system.

However, the question of "Do I need money?" comes in as well. Most will argue in their foundational ethics and philosophy that every man has a duty to himself to find a job, make a stable income and be able to always financially provide for himself and his family. I am sorry but I do not subscribe to this philosophy.

I feel that wherever this world takes me I can handle it with whatever is freely given to me. If that is the requirement of making money, I will surely take on that role. Right now, my role is supporting my wife through her career by providing social and loving support while I attempt to discover myself through various philosophical inquiry which I eventually hope to turn into a series of many well-informed books, that may or may not sustain an income.

If my wife happens to believe our relationship is no longer beneficial for us both, I will accept whatever comes. Right now, money is not a requirement for my life and I do not believe anybody, by any measure of philosophical inquiry, has to work for a living. They can believe in this requirement, the forces of nature can drive them towards this conforming to social norms. As for me, it is but a choice in an existence of infinite choices and potentials. Social norms have no intrinsic value as concepts to me whether they be money, employment, law or this mental concept of society. I love people; I love myself; I love existence and I work with what I have at hand and not always with the propositions of social law before me.

I subscribe only to this: And that is everything is true, available and ready for my inevitable acceptance through a infinite series of awareness. In other words, everything is one in its distortion towards acceptance as one being even in my life in this density. I apply The Law of One quite literally to my life.

Dude, I don't care about politics nor central banks, but society is as it is here, and we all work with what we have. As far as I know people in Canada still need to pay for the food on their tables and the roofs under their heads. So your wife pays for that. Good for you! But I wouldn't call not having a job or getting a higher education nor desiring it, but having your wife pay for everything, a balanced acceptance of a catalyst of authority which comes with mentioned occupations. A balanced acceptance is to be exposed to this catalyst, and then balance it within the self. Not being exposed to it, but choosing other means of avoiding this catalyst, is another thing, in my humble opinion of course.
*smirk*

I avoid death, I avoid many potential catalysts. And I will continue to do so as this is what provides me with the most peace and stability in my life. It is not in my desires to pursue working a job (that I do not desire) for more than 20 hours a week for money that means nothing to me.

To be frank, if I really had to, I would live in nature without any social utilities. I don't need anything. I am inherently who I will be regardless of any social convention.

All that is inherent is desire to be one with who we are and this will always be fulfilled through an infinite amount of distortions of our choosing.
(05-12-2014, 12:18 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]*smirk*

I avoid death, I avoid many potential catalysts. And I will continue to do so as this what provides me with the most peace and stability in my life. It is not in my desire to pursue working a job more than 20 hours a week for money that means nothing to me.

To be frank, if I really had to, I would live in nature without any social utilities. I don't need anything. I am inherently who I will be regardless of any social convention.

All that is inherent is desire to be one with who we are and this is fulfilled through an infinite amount of distortions of our choosing.

So do you work 20 hours a week then?
(05-12-2014, 12:22 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

I avoid death, I avoid many potential catalysts. And I will continue to do so as this what provides me with the most peace and stability in my life. It is not in my desire to pursue working a job more than 20 hours a week for money that means nothing to me.

All that is inherent is desire to be one with who we are and this is fulfilled through an infinite amount of distortions of our choosing.

No, I do not. Ankh, why is working a required catalyst according to you?
(05-12-2014, 12:32 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not, but you're the one who said that you have a balanced acceptance of another catalyst, which imho is not a balanced acceptance at all since you are not exposed to this catalyst.

Money might mean nothing to you or me, but it's irrelevant since they are necessary to have if one wants to have food etc., unless, as you mentioned, one doesn't move into the woods, grow its own food and in other ways becomes self sufficient. I have some friends with this philosophy. And I have all respect for it. But when these friends don't get a job because of this philosophy but still live in cities and make other people pay for them, that is hypocracy, my friend. It's preaching without living it, and I have no respect for that. What they do is sit home and dream, while I work my ass off and pay high taxes, which pays for them doing nothing.
(05-12-2014, 12:45 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not, but you're the one who said that you have a balanced acceptance of another catalyst, which imho is not a balanced acceptance at all since you are not exposed to this catalyst.

Money might mean nothing to you or me, but it's irrelevant since they are necessary to have if one wants to have food etc., unless, as you mentioned, one doesn't move into the woods, grow its own food and in other ways becomes self sufficient. I have some friends with this philosophy. And I have all respect for it. But when these friends don't get a job because of this philosophy but still live in cities and make other people pay for them, that is hypocracy, my friend. It's preaching without living it, and I have no respect for that. What they do is sit home and dream, while I work my ass off and pay high taxes, which pays for them doing nothing.
How are they making you do anything by not having a job? Why are they obligated to do things by living in a city with all things freely given to them? Why do they have conditions and expectations placed on them?

Why should people be obligated to do anything because of where they are? How is this justified?

Melissa, I feel we are still within the realm of cognitive distortions and forum relationships, quite directly in fact.
(05-11-2014, 08:42 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is no singular way to accept catalyst as each entity has their own distortion/understanding to reconcile with the racial memory complex of their planetary sphere. Authority as a concept is seen by each entity in a different way along with different roles to accept that are associated with this archetype. To simply say one should accept catalyst in regards to authority is to give an infinitude of ways to accept such catalyst, as each entity has its subjective needs in regards to employment, governance and receiving such forms of metaphorical teaching.

I accept this catalyst by way of fulfilling my desires of having no employment, no need for further higher education and not entering any relationship with conditional requirements except if absolutely necessary to fulfill prerequisite desires (and I mean absolutely necessary). I consider this a balanced acceptance of catalyst as I cannot give any other interpretation of this catalyst freely to myself. This is my responsibility towards myself that I believe must come from the fulfilling of the desire of progress towards infinity.

To tell, forcefully, that each human being has a universal way of accepting authority is to give something that cannot be freely given, in my distortion/understanding.

There might potentially be a valuable experience in learning about responsibility and accountability. By acknowledging that I may affect someone's life, I'm attempting to honestly examine what I am doing, whether I am in alignment with my values, how my choices may affect another, and so forth. Had I lived in a cave w/o anybody around me, I'd be philosophizing about it, but dude, people are real, they are valuable, and esp if they are apt to do as I suggest bc they find me to be an influence in their life, I'm going to scrutinize my own actions and do my best to fulfill my part. Might not be perfect decisions but that's why I value experience bc w/ experience there is wisdom.
But is the experience valuable to me? In my discernment, no, working a job I do not like is not valuable to me nor is going in debt to pay for further studies of any value to me in my current distortions.

Reeay, I have never questioned that I affect people's lives neither have I advocated a desire to live alone in a cave. I have never claimed people are not real. I have also never made claim to the existence of imperfect decisions.

Desire is something we experience on an individual level going into societal desires. I do not see it in reverse although the reverse is valid if you desire that distortion. I feel to take societal desires as your own and then, after, consider your personal desires, in most cases, is to deny yourself and cause much unrest within the self.

If you are in inherent harmony with society, then it is well to see inherent unity with no need to even see a discriminate ordering. However, to say our planet has attained this or can readily attain this by simple self-sacrifice is something I cannot accept as a personal belief.
(05-12-2014, 01:04 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

How are they making you do anything by not having a job? Why are they obligated to do things by living in a city with all things freely given to them? Why do they have conditions and expectations placed on them?

Why should people be obligated to do anything because of where they are? How is this justified?

Melissa, I feel we are still within the realm of cognitive distortions and forum relationships, quite directly in fact.

Freely given to them?! Dude, I work my ass off and pay high, high taxes. These money they get then from our government because they don't have a job. Things might work differently in the States or Canada, but here in Sweden we have highest taxes in the world which then goes to those who need it. Do *they*? Are they sick or disabled? No, they just have a philosophy where they "don't like money".

As I said, there is nothing wrong with this philosophy of not liking the money, living in the woods, growing its own food etc. It's awesome! But talking about it and saying that one does not like money and thus doesn't want to participate in this system by not getting a job or other way of getting food on the table, and yet still live in the system and taking advantage of it by other people paying for your food and living, is hypocracy and reminds me of parasitism.

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 01:04 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Go live in the forest with some friends and you'll quickly see why society is built upon agreements made between individuals.

Now, if you disagree with the agreements, that is all well and good but it is pretty clear, in my opinion, that despite what the "status quo" ends up being from moment to moment there is an immense value in living cooperatively.

That being said, I have always wondered this myself. Especially the idea that I literally have to pay to occupy space and that I owe that pay to some government of individuals whom I have never met and perhaps never will. However, I do understand how I benefit my landlord in a direct way, how I benefit my employer and fellow employees and how I benefit the customers that I assist through my job. This is what my core desires are and always have been and that is to help, protect and teach others while also learning and appreciating them. I long ago used to believe that there were individuals/entities which eventually go too far in their control over others and there is a force created by the One which insures that no matter how extreme the dark or the light gets, neither can be absolute without disintegrating. To account for this, I also felt that I had been placed on this planet to be one of the people which assists in the "transition" of power away from these individuals.

I exist here with no responsibility but to myself, but, my friend, I am a Lord of the World, I am the planet and the planet is me and by conjunction I am all of you and all of you are part of me, so how can I pick and choose between my own desires and the desires of others? If I simply allow those who desire destruction and decomposition at the cost of growth and creation then where will the universe go from there? Perhaps the universe and infinity cannot be destroyed, but it could exist in indefinite darkness, no? Never being actualized saved for a few singular individuations forever seeking to usurp the universe and creation from the other.

In accepting myself, I realized I have to accept that I do not agree with the poisoning of innocence and the death of magic and the sacred. I do not agree with violence as a conclusion to the solving of the worlds' problems, and I do not see why it needs to be used against other humans at all. However, in that, I also accept and see in myself an urge and desire to fight, to crush and defeat (not necessarily literally/physically) those whom I see are simply so far in to their own creations of ego and desire that they no longer regard the others around them as meaningful.

Yet, am I really any better? I do not know for certain one way or the other but I do know I have both perceived myself as the sole Infinite One, and I have also perceived myself as one of an Infinite Many. I often do so with both simultaneously now and I don't always know how to reconcile that with my desires. Sometimes I feel like I should be desirelessness, but then I consider that and strive for it, I find I still have a nature, an expression of my being which is natural whether it is directed by purpose and drive or not. My sheer existence has an effect upon existence whether or not I am all of existence or but a small part that is holographically linked in to it.

I do know, however, that others are real. The illusion isn't that nothing is real, it is that we mis-perceive what is actually occurring in our perception and so lose out on the levels of reality where the final product of experience is actually crafted and put together.

So, why should I have a job? Why should I follow the laws? Why should I, in general, give a damn about the ideas of others in any regard? I say, it is because I am them and they are me and we are together here on this planet as one being and one entity and yet we are each an individual unto ourselves and that is such a useful thing and is the epitome of practicality as far as work on this level of detail in consciousness is concerned. I don't always enjoy my work, I am not even particularly fond of the company I work for but I love my boss and my co-workers and I love being able to help provide a home for my lover and I and I like being able to have money to give to and treat other people with and put towards causes because even if I, personally, do not see or understand why this 'money' thing is apparently so important, others do and since I believe assistance can only truly be given within the context of the needs of the individual receiving or asking or desiring for the assistance I deem it appropriate to properly acquaint myself with the workings of social environment on its many levels from top to bottom and this includes understanding the feeling and experience of using, earning and working for money and the reasons it is chosen by so many people as a medium of exchange.

Now that I am experiencing a more "normal" life I am becoming aware of the nature of the actual suffering and hardships that people are suffering from as opposed to my own philosophical projections and meanderings I justify their actions with on a regular basis.

Tl;Dr - I like to help people and seek every opportunity to do so (reasonably, can't forget my own red-ray) and I totally accept and understand that others may see that needs to be done differently or not at all and I can't really say I know what is right, but I do know that unless you go digging in the dirt you will never find any buried treasure. I don't work because I 'have' to, I work because I am learning what work really is, and isn't. I am also learning about people and what it is like living in society which is sort of an on-going project of mine I have been exploring for several years now. You can't learn about others through the mind or through books, only by interacting with others. IMO~

/endrant

/saidmostlyformyself
I do not believe in obligatory sacrifice of any kind. If a man does not desire work but wishes to be with others in a place of conditional requirements, in my view, he should not be considered a parasite but somebody that simply has different values. In a unconditional society, that should be cherished.

I will, at all costs, follow my desires regardless of what I am complelled against my will to be.

I do not believe in commitments or contracts of any kind. They are restrictions and denials of the selfs potential desires.

I will not limit my ability to work with people because of "contracts." I do not recognize dues, debts or duties not freely given to others without clear permission.

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 02:02 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I do not believe in obligatory sacrifice of any kind. If a man does not desire work but wishes to be with others in a place of conditional requirements, in my view, he should not be considered a parasite but somebody that simply has different values. In a unconditional society, that should be cherished.

I will, at all costs, follow my desires regardless of what I am complelled against my will to be.

I do not believe in commitments or contracts of any kind. They are restrictions and denials of the selfs potential desires.

How does your wife feel about that?

Aha Nice save.
(05-12-2014, 02:05 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2014, 02:02 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I do not believe in obligatory sacrifice of any kind. If a man does not desire work but wishes to be with others in a place of conditional requirements, in my view, he should not be considered a parasite but somebody that simply has different values. In a unconditional society, that should be cherished.

Ask her. We are together only because we want to be. There are zero obligations or forceful commitments in our relationship. There are no conditions nor expectations.

The contract of marriage is a formality and has no bearing on our desires. We are one inherently without social laws.

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 02:10 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2014, 02:05 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Ask her. We are together only because we want to be. There are zero obligations or forceful commitments in our relationship. There are no conditions nor expectations.

The contract of marriage is a formality and has no bearing on our desires. We are one inherently wothout social laws.

Sounds like everything must be perfect for you aha
Since the age of 13, I have found my life perfect, suffering and all. Spirituality only confirmed and advanced my beliefs because I have known that everything is well and acceptable.

Everything is true, everything is inherently permitted.

Dude, you just got lucky by having a wife who agrees to pay for you while you follow your dreams which "may or may not bring an income". That's it. If she wants to do that, that is her free choice. Good for you, Adonai!

But you know what, I have dreams too. I write a book which may or may not bring an income too, and I want to go to a tropical island and drink drinks all day long. But you know what I do while I follow these dreams and wait till they materialize? Work! Cause the rent won't pay itself and the food won't be running to my table by itself, freely. Yours seem to be, thanks to your wife. What a great woman! If it would be me, I would kick your butt out of our place and tell you to go and get a job! Because you can follow your dreams on your free time, my friend, after work. Like most of us do.

Either way, what you said earlier about balanced acceptance of the catalyst of authority by not having a job nor desire to get it, that's not a balanced acceptance imo, my friend. That's just getting lucky!

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 02:16 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Since the age of 13, I have found my life perfect, suffering and all. Spirituality only confirmed and advanced my beliefs because I have known that everything is well and acceptable.

Everything is true, everything is inherently permitted.

When I said "you", I mean you and vervex, but I think this shows where your priorities are aha

Ah, I'm just buggin, I am happy for you, not that you need me to be or anything.
Adonai - You went into money and authoritah and it kind of was not what I was thinking - I was thinking about power dynamics in interpersonal relationships so that is why I wrote examples to clarify. If we have free will to choose our learning experience, why not experience the catalyst of authority and power and responsibility?

This forum does sometimes get a bit like Game of Thrones lol

I am Jon Snow. And I think I know who his parents are but no spoilers.

[Image: 791]
Need is a concept that exists when the self is not inherently seen in all. There is no need. There is only desire that will always be inherently fulfilled.

(05-12-2014, 02:21 AM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]Adonai - You went into money and authoritah and it kind of was not what I was thinking - I was thinking about power dynamics in interpersonal relationships so that is why I wrote examples to clarify. If we have free will to choose our learning experience, why not experience the catalyst of authority and power and responsibility?

This forum does sometimes get a bit like Game of Thrones lol

I am Jon Snow. And I think I know who his parents are but no spoilers.

[Image: 791]

And I don't question that. It is valid as all things inherently are.

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 02:53 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Need is a concept that exists when the self is not inherently seen in all. There is no need. There is only desire that will always be inherently fulfilled.

Isn't that the same as saying desire needs to be fulfilled and that is its inherent self-fulfillment by itself?

I get what you are saying, but it seems like splitting hairs.

Anyways, this is getting off-topic, on my end anyways aha
A desire demands to be fulfilled but it may not be filled. The need is only seen in the eyes of expectation.

Unbound

(05-12-2014, 02:57 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A desire demands to be fulfilled but it may not be filled. The need is only seen in the eyes of expectation.

Aha So a demand isn't a need? I think you are dancing around with words but I get what you mean. You must mean "need" in the context of human intelligence assessing values as opposed to "need" as regards to causal necessity - such as the necessary ingredients to the ignition of a flame.

Fang

Making such a big deal of the Ra Material and then refusing to engage in what the Ra Material would call "yellow ray work" which, according to the material is the point of 3rd density seems awfully strange.
The choice of how one lives their life is not a community project - it's the choice of the individual. My parents *tried* to tell me what I should do when I was younger. It didn't work.. Instead of doing what they told me, I did what I wanted and everything worked out perfectly.

Simply put, Adonai doesn't want to be a slave to another person. He explained his rationale and has an agreement in place to do what he wants. What's wrong with that? It's all free will.. To think that Adonai would follow societal norms is the real laugher Smile as Adonai has fully constructed his own norms. I can only wish him well on his choices.

Unbound

True dat!
Just caught up with this interesting new discussion. (Though not quite "cognitive distortions and forum relationships".)

One salient point that seems might be worth noting here:

Adonai One's choice to do as he will - which in his case includes not working for or earning the money he invariably uses to feed his body complex, survive, and participate in society - necessarily happens in the context of other people.

Were this choice made on a planet where you, A1, were the only third-density entity, the environment would soon make it readily, painfully clear that if you wished to continue your third-density experience, you had better work, and work hard, to procure your needs. In other words, you wouldn't have the luxury of your current position.

Fortunately for you, however, you live in a world with many other people on the same world - so that your free will decision to forgo earning your own money (while nevertheless using money) can be realized.

I do not assign values of right or wrong to that decision, I hope you experience the fullest range of your free will; I merely note that you necessarily and inescapably rely on the support system of other people in what on the surface seems a very independent, self-reliant, "I will make my own way" platform.

Love and Light to you and your seeking - GLB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9