Bring4th

Full Version: Vegetarianism and the NDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been slightly aware on an inner level that the "waking up" of many an individual is very connected to a functional diet. This brought my awareness to those that change diet after deeper realizations arising as a result of passing through the veil.

Figured I would post some links here (even though the conditional resistance will still rise up to enforce their conditioningBigSmile)

Quote: I passed through the tunnel, felt strange presences, but the light which could be seen at the end got bigger and bigger as I went towards it, and the speed of my travel got faster and faster, until I began to feel that it was too fast, and a wind was caressing my body. My body was stretched out, like the Vitruvian man, forming a beautiful five-pointed star with my head and four limbs. I felt immensely happy and suddenly I was brought to an abrupt halt, and stayed there as if floating in the void. In front of me was a being, male, aged, with beautiful hands which looked like wings and moved harmoniously. I did not remember having seen him before, yet I seemed to know him from all my previous lives. I felt it was my guardian angel, who was there to guide me. I wanted to embrace him but something indefinable prevented me from approaching. Although his mouth did not move, he spoke to my interior mind telling me many things. Some, I understood, while others I did not, I felt it was a strange language. The little that at this time I remember having understood included the following:

"Like all other beings, you are living in order to accomplish a mission, and you are not doing this. You must change you way of living, you are supposed to help many other beings, and you are not doing so. You have to stop eating meat, as no one who eats meat can remain here."

Following this, I saw my entire life in great detail, and experienced feelings through it of satisfaction, shame, repentance, following on each other without leaving me time to think.

After this I saw myself floating in the void, and little by little tiny spheres of many colors became manifest, not moving at first, then suddenly starting to vibrate while smoothly approaching me and incorporating themselves with my essence, which made me feel something I can't manage to describe, it was as if I was being tickled. I asked what this was, and a voice said, "This is the knowledge you have accumulated in previous lives, it was kept from you, but now it will be of use to you." http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experienc..._y_nde.htm

Quote:This law of reaction for our actions forms the basis of the teachings of the saints, Masters, and religious founders of various religions. We canunderstand now why Buddha, Mahavira, Guru Nanak, Moses, the Greek philosophers, ancient Hindu sages, and other enlightened beings implored their followers to be vegetarians. http://files.meetup.com/1044961/Eight%20...uality.pdf

Quote:STARTLING DISCOVERIES ABOUT CHILDREN
WHO HAVE NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES

groups in my study reported unusual increases or decreases
in light sensitivity: about 75% with kids, which is close to the
adult range of between 80 to 90%. Whereas 73% of the adults went on to experience electrical sensitivity, not that many children did -
about 52% - which may reflect who has more access to technological
equipment, rather than a true deviation. Older experiencers are four
times more likely to become vegetarians than the younger crowd (even near-death kids snub their veggies)
===========

Physiological - changes in thought-processing (switch from sequential/
selective thinking to clustered thinking and an acceptance of
ambiguity), insatiable curiosity, heightened intelligence, more
creative and inventive, unusual sensitivity to light and sound,
substantially more or less energy (even energy surges, ofttimes
more sexual), reversal of body clock, lower blood pressure,
accelerated metabolic and substance absorption rates (decreased
tolerance of pharmaceuticals and chemically treated products),
electrical sensitivity, synesthesia (multiple sensing), increased
allergies or sensitivities, a preference for more vegetables and
grains (and less of meat if an adult), physically younger looking
(before and after photographs can differ).
Psychological - loss of the fear of death, more spiritual/less
religious, abstract easily, philosophical, can go through bouts of
depression, disregard for time, more generous and charitable,
form expansive concepts of love while at the same time challenged
to initiate and maintain satisfying relationships, "inner child"
issues exaggerate, less competitive, convinced of a life purpose,
rejection of previous limitations and norms, heightened sensations
of taste-touch-texture-smell, increased psychic ability and
future memory episodes (pre-live the future), charismatic,
childlike sense of joy and wonder if adult, more mature if a
child, more detached and objective (dissociation), "merge" easily
(absorption), hunger for knowledge and learn. http://pmhatwater.hypermart.net/resource...RTLING.pdf

Interesting that I have undergone most of these effects after my personal choices changed. Not sure if I would have enjoyed the change better by way of NDE though. Sounds fascinating.

Quote:Strange Facts About Near Death Experiences – the Messages Can Be Quite Reassuring

Some NDE people change to vegetarian food after the experience. Compassion towards all living beings dominates their psychology. http://voices.yahoo.com/strange-facts-ne...67346.html

The old fallback justification is that plants are conscious beings too!.

But wait, if you already had higher senses you would be aware that plants do not fear joyful vegetarians (or joyful meat eaters for that matter), they respond negatively to those that have mindless (or mindful) destructive intent.

Well, much easier to stick with belief than do the work it takes to come to understand.Wink

Quote: After her NDE, Amy’s health recovered dramatically, and she shifted to a vegetarian, organic diet. She also left the religion she had been raised in; became less politically conservative; more interested in her spiritual and psychological development, and in deeper relationships with others; and less interested in material things. She said that, prior to the NDE, she “had lived in fear and distrust and panic for 30 consecutive years.” Afterwards, she slowly and successfully integrated the peace, security and trust she had experienced during the NDE into her embodied life.

Amy continued to have visions after the NDE, saw light around everything, and had other psi experiences. She synchronistically met the mother of one of the women she had seen in the afterlife waiting room, and was confirmed to have veridical information about the deceased woman. http://neuroscienceandpsi.blogspot.com/2...about.html
I kind of doubt anyone has done a study on correlations between psi ability post NDE and the dietary changes as a result of the NDE. No matter, psi ability is not for everybody.

Fang

Nurture of the body allows for nurture of the mind, a healthy diet will go a long way in improving cognitive function.

Contrary to this post though, after having my NDE I'm pretty sure I hit up some steak, not even joking.
Was there any actual experience 'during' this NDE? Anything reportable?

I personally saw different frames of future that brought my awareness to focus on the actual act of dying I was about to go through, and reverse the process.

Looking for info about channels that can channel plants, (I can communicate with plants) I came across this document which has a wide range of info, and a nice little blurb about Vogel showing how to replicate some of the unrepeatable 'claims' of plant consciousness. Plugs right in to the "antenna" concept that has previously been brought up.

Quote:According to Vogel (1974,pp.297,299),repeatability is no longer a problem when a link is established between the experimenter and the plant. This is achieved by 'releasing an initial charge of thought energy' to the plant. While 'charging' the plant, the experimenter must quiet her/his conscious mind and body functions, and work in a state as free of emotional disturbance as possible. In this way, the plant gets isolated from secondary influences like light, temperature, atmospheric pressure, and electrical charges in the room. Only when the experimenter has charged the plant, may s/he, or another person, focus her/his mind and cause the plant's response to feelings such as love, angeÍ, excitement, and to issues like the act of damaging or destructing another plant or another life form. The higher the level of emotional control the experimenter can reach, the more precise the experimental results become. Vogel also claimed that distance did not matter to his results. Graphs of plants connected to a polygraph correlate with the experimenter's moods and actions even when they are miles apart. Indifference to distance has also been noticed in prayer experiments
(Miller, 1972). http://www.academia.edu/4056774/Are_Plants_Conscious

Sounds very much like a 'cord' to me.
(05-13-2014, 09:03 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]But wait, if you already had higher senses you would be aware that plants do not fear joyful vegetarians (or joyful meat eaters for that matter), they respond negatively to those that have mindless (or mindful) destructive intent.

This isn't necessarily everyone's experience when they have "higher senses" though.
Not everyone will have the same spectrum of senses.

Fang

Quote:Was there any actual experience 'during' this NDE
Well, since "experience" is one of the words in "Near death experience", yes lawl

Quote:Anything reportable?
I don't really see the benefit of sharing such an intimate experience with this community, or any community really

There are "facts" here which are being stretched and contorted to fit with pushing this vegetarian agenda.
I would say that it is good to strive for these senses, and persistence is rewarded.

(05-13-2014, 11:11 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]There are "facts" here which are being stretched and contorted to fit with pushing this vegetarian agenda.

Well of course. If a person grows up in a certain culture and environment and a peek through the veil shows them a bigger picture that does not include some of the cultural "tradition", that will obviously seem like a stretch.BigSmile
I'm not sure how that one article by P.M.H.Atwater ('startling findings') measured cognitive and other psychological factors so it's hard to assess the rigor of the findings. The other, a case study on Amy C., is one case study so same goes - challenge to assess rigor of findings. Interesting correlation tho.
(05-13-2014, 11:20 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how that one article by P.M.H.Atwater ('startling findings') measured cognitive and other psychological factors so it's hard to assess the rigor of the findings. The other, a case study on Amy C., is one case study so same goes - challenge to assess rigor of findings. Interesting correlation tho.

I find it all interesting.

I do find a vast difference in 'consciousness' between forms of veggie life. A tree is very aware, but I don't find the same thing with edible plants. I can't communicate with a small plant like that, it is the actual spirit of the collective species that responds.

So far it seems that a tree is more of an individual, but have not gone too far out to completely validate that. The tree in our front yard experienced fear when another tree a block away (different species) was being pruned by a group of men with chainsaws.

And this may have the sort of condensed info you are looking for. http://www.academia.edu/4056774/Are_Plants_Conscious

At least condensed as to the sources.
Another documented group who have changes in diet as well as behaviors and preferences are people who go thru organ transplant. Dr. Paul Pearsall talked about in the Heart's Code. He didn't specifically address correlation w/ types of diet tho. Just that there were occasions in which organ receiver began to have some similar preferences and habits as their organ donor. Makes me wonder whether some major physical catalysts or catalysts related to mortality may alter how people view the world and their life, and themselves. Perhaps going through something as major as an existential event would lead to desiring certain lifestyles.

lol yeah that's a bit more like it. I think some psychological group in the UK (officially) declared that plants and animals have consciousness recently. Makes me cringe to see people rip off plants.
The organ transplant thing I asked about a long time ago. This was validated through Needler's experience as well.

Here is the concept. I already know how to repair or replace organ templates (grids). Taking this one step further, we understand that some can be born without a particular organ, and that logically since a template can be replaced, they can also be 'installed'. This means that I can install a template where there was none originally. From there an organ will grow. The only problem with this is that currently all defective births are claimed for karmic reasons which will not allow me to do this sort of experimentation.

The issue with organ transplants would be the physical organ being placed on top of the original template. This has the same effect as a foreign object/substance and the body will naturally reject it.

The template itself needs to be replaced in a way that integrates the organ to the body.

This is also a concept the world is not ready for (or I would be able to do these install experiments), so most likely will fly right over the heads of most that read it.