Bring4th

Full Version: Why - -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do some "humans" change their face after death?

I have come across a few healers that have somewhat powerful attachments/controllers, and each of them were human, but took on a different face while in the astral realm.

The latest healer I worked on had a mostly naked human male form with horns sticking straight out the sides exactly like Longhorn cows. Very interesting to catch sight as it tried to recede and remain hidden.

I have also noted that many folks that happen to catch sight of astral travelers describe them as having a form that lacks facial definition.

Unbound

Because it has impact to humans who are still incarnate is my bet. Could also describe an ego attachment to the human form or belief in its power.
The horns guy was controlling a female healer from a 'distance'. I never specifically met this girl in any way, I was just told to work on her because of the extremely bad luck she always carries with her.

But yeah, the face thing has my attention for the moment.

Unbound

Come to think of it, I have encountered a ton of entities with obscure or morphing faces. Maybe it's one of those multi-dimensional things when many identities all occupy the same space.

Come to think of it, a freemason I once met said that my face was continuously and subtly changing, as though being refined.

Food for thought, anyways aha