Bring4th

Full Version: My Favorite Excersizes For The Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my favorite excersizes to perform on a daily bases is this,

Look at a person, see the creator manifested in that other self.
Look at your pet, see the creator manifest as a pet.

It's much more easy to say it and not fully understand this concept. Even looking into a miserable person's eyes, no matter at how much crappy as a person they may be, that's the creator.

Essentially, there is no polarity "good or/and bad".

Often times I would meditate outside and start to cry as I look at the beauty. It may sound strange but untill you've experience this yourself, it's beyond words.

Amen
It's hard for me to even see Creator when I think about Creator. Because I feel I am missing something in my thinking.
The Buddah said "Even consciousness is born of ignorance". Another words, the very act of your consciousness and thoughts limit your mind thereby.

I'm not sure what you mean by missing something
When I dig deep it feels like my ego sabotages me and doesn't want me to figure things out. Through confusion, or the random itch that I have to scratch.
You may be accustomed to the "monkey thoughts" that 99% of our thoughts actually are. Discipline the mind brother
(05-14-2014, 06:42 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my favorite excersizes to perform on a daily bases is this,

Look at a person, see the creator manifested in that other self.
Look at your pet, see the creator manifest as a pet.

It's much more easy to say it and not fully understand this concept. Even looking into a miserable person's eyes, no matter at how much crappy as a person they may be, that's the creator.

Essentially, there is no polarity "good or/and bad".

yeah, that's a great practice Hotsizzle.

I think this is the Ra section where it is taken from:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=10#14

those exercises are initiated by the first seeking, which is:

Ra Wrote:10.14 Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex.

The moment contains love.

That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density.

The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone.

Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity.
Right I don't use "The Moment Contains Love" as much as I should. Loving my distortions and accepting myself I usually work with during meditation. Either way whatever works for people