Bring4th

Full Version: The Bring4th Treatise on Service-to-Others Ethics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You like to indulge in your desires primarily?

You are ignoring your work towards the positive polarity.

You abstain from things that bring you a lot of pain?

You are ignoring catalyst. You are depolarized.

I work 60 hours a week at a job that causes me back problems and I also make my husband dinner even though he beats me.

You are positively polarized. I hope you harvest soon.

I put my well-being and health first before extensively helping others.

Have you considered the negative polarity?
I'm here only for the comments.
[Image: oay80nokimgpbky6z6xo.gif]
Do you feel this is the prevalent approach to the idea of service to others polarity in the community?
I am actually making this thread as that exact question. I want to see somebody refute this. I like it when people tell me who they are. That is why I am here.
here's my treatise:

STS is also STO - bc there's only 1 infinite identity hiding (but not hiding very well at times) behind the guile of separation

if we are in fact one then, in my eyes, STS is impossible & this would explain, imo, how there being any disharmony/wrong in existence is impossible

there may come a time when every being gets to experience exactly what u did so by all means have fun, for every1, if u can

Fang

I will let one thing be known cos I think I may have been taken the wrong way somewhere along the line.

When I say "x is orange ray regression" and back it up with quotes from the Ra Material it doesn't mean I think you are neglecting your duty to the positive polarity, it's that there is a misunderstanding of the implications of one's own beliefs. I don't believe in the Ra Material like you guys, it's a text for me to study, a statement about something in the Ra Material from me will be in the context of the material in mind, rather than my own spin on it. I don't think there is a "positive polarity" (in the way you guys see it) but when people say they want to polarize positively and then bring up a lot of points that, when viewed in the context of the Ra Material would be contradictory to their goals ie. reversion to orange ray, avoidance of catalyst etc. I will point it out.

People have picked up the STO/STS concept and ran with it, resulting in all sorts of ridiculous self affirming free association, tbh I find most of the polarity talk on this website to be drivel.

My ethics are my own and my posts would not be a reflection of my views which I won't share here, a decision I hope you can respect.
I predict, 99% chance that this thread will turn into bickering and feeling insulted and misunderstood. If that doesn't come to pass, then I'm still right bc I predicted a 1% chance it won't turn into drama Wink

Fang

Flawless Rie lawl
Lol I'm not the originator of that joke

I'll say one thing tho on a serious note: these are your characterization of what you think people believe about polarity. It's probably best to address them where you've seen these things implied or mentioned. People's comments are contextually specific and it may be a misunderstanding.

Unbound

Lol, good one.

568989 <-- contributed by my cat Samantha
(05-14-2014, 09:04 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you feel this is the prevalent approach to the idea of service to others polarity in the community?

(05-14-2014, 09:29 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually making this thread as that exact question. I want to see somebody refute this. I like it when people tell me who they are. That is why I am here.

Adonai could you give examples e.g., links to threads where we may find posts and assess whether what you are saying is indeed what people are trying to communicate to you about polarity? Instead of people refuting the points you had made (which puts people in an automatic defensive position), how about we not play games or make an entertainment out of it?
It's assumed that we all understand the need to love and respect one's self and desires. It's a basic concept of spirituality and self-acceptance, which is why you might not see it discussed in a particular fashion. We're here to discuss greater aspects of balance.
I think a lot of people misunderstand the STS path. If you look at anyone who has been successful in getting the 95% polarity they have all been really evil. Genghis Khan boiling people alive comes to mind.

I think the STO is probably a bit easier in the sense that you can work with others to reach 4th density with only 51% STO. 49 % STS still leaves a lot of room for personal distortions. I often think we are quite hard on ourselves to try and be prefect.
(05-14-2014, 09:54 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]My ethics are my own and my posts would not be a reflection of my views which I won't share here, a decision I hope you can respect.

Why not share your ethics?
I like to keep it simple. In my opinion, nothing is inherently wrong. I love others as much as I love my self simply because this is what I truly desire and who I truly am. I do not expect anything from this. Everything just is and I simply want to love it.

This is my sense of ethics. Smile
I don't go out of my way to serve others in an outward fashion. If the opportunity arises, then sure I'll help out. I don't give money to those begging for it on the street, because I sometimes don't carry cash, and am not stopped right near them when the light turns red.

I serve others from being here. I share my love and my light, even though I don't feel I have much wisdom to share.

I'm like Patrick in that I simply want to love other things and people.
(05-15-2014, 07:54 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the STO is probably a bit easier in the sense that you can work with others to reach 4th density with only 51% STO. 49 % STS still leaves a lot of room for personal distortions. I often think we are quite hard on ourselves to try and be prefect.

What percent does the balancing act lean towards?
>50?
φ?
love/light
(05-15-2014, 07:54 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the STO is probably a bit easier in the sense that you can work with others to reach 4th density with only 51% STO. 49 % STS still leaves a lot of room for personal distortions. I often think we are quite hard on ourselves to try and be prefect.

Plus to graduate STS you have to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus directly into indigo ray.

Ra says they are equally difficult, but I agree that STO must be easier. Ra also says you're already polarized along your path before you have even made the choice. You're usually a long way along your path by this time.

I know I can be hard on myself for not "making the grade". Then I try to remember there is love in the moment, no matter how poorly I am acting.
Service-to-self is an anomaly based on great trauma. It is only chosen when one believes they cannot choose to be something they believe they are not.
I am a firm believer in accepting and embracing desire, rather than controlling desire, and it is a key part of my path. Whatever path that may be Smile.

And Patrick, you must be me, because you took the words right out of my mouth:
Quote:I like to keep it simple. In my opinion, nothing is inherently wrong. I love others as much as I love my self simply because this is what I truly desire and who I truly am. I do not expect anything from this. Everything just is and I simply want to love it.

This is my sense of ethics. Smile
(05-18-2014, 07:34 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Service-to-self is an anomaly based on great trauma. It is only chosen when one believes they cannot choose to be something they believe they are not.

Yes STS is based on an omission.