Bring4th

Full Version: Gateway Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you look back on your life, and try to make sense of things, do you get the sense that there are these 'Gateway Events' that sort of signal a new level of beingness, or a different approach to one's reality?

for eg, a common Gateway Event may be starting college or university for the first time, and being introduced into a radically new environment with new people, new expectations, and a new location. It would typically be filled with new opportunities and new potential experiences. And how receptive we are to that new environment sort of determines how easily (and quickly) we adjust to it.

but Gateway Events are not always external and physical. They can sometimes be an internal shift, or being introduced to some new foundational concept that restructures the way that you had previously interpreted your 'reality'.

for me, and I have sort of referenced this before in passing, one of the biggest Gateway Events for me has been working with my 7x7 chakra system to articulate and develop understandings for myself over the last year. It's been an invaluable tool on the road to deep-level integration of self.

people move, people change jobs, significant relationships start and end.

Maybe it is too grandiose a term, but I can definitely look back on my life and see those Gateway Events shaping the flow and course of my existence.
The biggest shift I think was when I found out I was an ET soul. I just knew it. I had looked to the stars even before this. Though as a child I wasn't much into ET's. I wanted to make sure in my pre-incarnative programming that I was mature before I even thought about such things.
One of my gateway events that helped lead me down the path of spirituality was when I was having a bad day and a voice in my head told me "Be thankful to God for what you have." Didn't sound like something I'd think, but it made me realize that all my needs were being met and I really should be thankful for what I have rather than pining for what I don't.
When I was a little boy, my mom heard my spirit guide saying to me from another room "Tommy, you're a good boy."

So that must count for something.
I have had a lot of these initiation events, they have an archetypal nature.

I_Am_The_One

I know exactly what you mean. I have would even put a magnitude like reading to them. Two or three times in my life, I have had that moment where I actually felt my conscience expand. One was the first time I read the Ra material, and I knew that we were all one, that I knew this deep deep deep down. though actually seeing it come to the light in such away was awe inspiring. since that day I have shifted my entire focus on seeking the one. in every moment, in every one, in side myself. though I fall far short on many occasions, if not every occasion.of the glory and infinite love and understanding of the one infinite creator. I tell myself there are no mistakes do not give up now. since then no looking back all anise, if you will, on the one.

Love/Light Light/Love to all! We are all one, the only thing remaining is to realize!