Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on Indigo Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are your thoughts/insights on indigo ray?

in my investigations of this area, the pre-dominant theme, and the one I find myself returning to again and again is the word 'Structure'.

indigo ray pertains to intelligent energy, and intelligent energy is the thing that 'builds, creates, and destroys'. In short, intelligent energy is the thing which can directly affect the Structure of whatever is held in mind.

sometimes the Structure is less tangible and physical - for eg, imagination is an area evoked/generated in the indigo ray, but nevertheless, there is still some 'shaping' of the images, much like a graphics card in a computer can 'render' or 'structure' the final output.

anyway, just some preliminary investigations here, as I've pretty much covered the other energy centres (with perhaps the exception of green) in other threads already.

peace.
I've tried to change the shape of my face using indigo ray, but the most I felt was crunching sounds in my skull. It didn't hurt, but was interesting. Nothing happened though.

I've also used my indigo ray to help program Earth's crystal grid. I could feel dense energy at first become smooth and easier to move as it got programmed to my intent for healing.

And for all I know, indigo ray may be how I get certain downloads and know certain things through a gnosis.

I've heard of especially powerful healers being able to shatter/crack a crystal.
The indigo-ray is defined simply by making the macrocosm the self. There is only an expression of consciousness that inherently reaches the all-consciousness by way of the will in the indigo-ray.