Bring4th

Full Version: Has anyone heard of the Quantum Pendant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, a friend of mine was wearing a unusual looking pendent and when I asked her about it she gave me this website..
http://fusionexcel.com/products.html

I was wondering if anyone had one. I am thinking of getting one. The science behind it is interesting.

I am interested in any thoughts on this subject.

Thanks.
love and Blessings,
Zanny
(02-16-2010, 07:53 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All, a friend of mine was wearing a unusual looking pendent and when I asked her about it she gave me this website..

I was wondering if anyone had one. I am thinking of getting one. The science behind it is interesting.

Thanks.
love and Blessings,
Zanny

My thoughts:
1) If it was sold off the back of a wagon by a man in a funny hat I would call it snake oil.
2) A bolt on a string will have the same effects if you believe it so. The mind is far more powerful than anything one can wear.

How much do they want for this bolt, er, I mean, pendant?

Edit: Crystals (stones) have value. Metal does not.
Personally, I like my own time/space chakra stones. Just visualizing these around the chakras can help balance them.

fairyfarmgirl

(02-16-2010, 10:30 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2010, 07:53 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All, a friend of mine was wearing a unusual looking pendent and when I asked her about it she gave me this website..

Thanks.
love and Blessings,
Zanny

My thoughts:
1) If it was sold off the back of a wagon by a man in a funny hat I would call it snake oil.
2) A bolt on a string will have the same effects if you believe it so. The mind is far more powerful than anything one can wear.

LOL!
(02-16-2010, 10:30 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.
love and Blessings,
Zanny

My thoughts:

Edit: Crystals (stones) have value. Metal does not.

Yeah that's kinda what I have been feeling about it too. It would work if I believed it would work... BigSmile
As far as the price...More than I can really afford right now. I have looked at a few different sites and the price range is anywhere from 99usd to 250usd.

I am thinking that the lesson for me is that I need to work on my focus and balance my energies centers.

Thanks for keeping me on track.

Love and Blessings,
Zanny
You are better off going for a walk along a river bank and finding some nice stones to correspondent with your chakra colors, then placing them under your mattress. The stones that have a special connection to you will warm quickly in the hand Smile
(02-16-2010, 07:47 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]You are better off going for a walk along a river bank and finding some nice stones to correspondent with your chakra colors, then placing them under your mattress. The stones that have a special connection to you will warm quickly in the hand Smile

Many thanks! I love the thought of finding my own stones personalized to my energy.

Such a great forum with wonderful loving beings. Thank you all so much...

My heart is filled with love and gratitude. Heart

Love and Blessings,
Zanny
Perhaps you will not find any stones. Perhaps they will find you BigSmile

Love and light to you sister Smile

Thanks.
love and Blessings,
Zanny

How did YOU feel when you looked at it or touched it or experienced it? What drew YOU to it? was it the strange looks or was there something more? Imagine yourself wearing it and experience the feeling you would feel?

I think the above would answer that for you. I would be interesting in knwoing your observations now ...
(02-22-2010, 10:58 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]How did YOU feel when you looked at it or touched it or experienced it? What drew YOU to it? was it the strange looks or was there something more? Imagine yourself wearing it and experience the feeling you would feel?

I think the above would answer that for you. I would be interesting in knwoing your observations now ...

I felt curious when I first saw it... It looked like a black medallion from far away. Then when I was able to see the pendent up close- what drew me to it was the design on the front...It reminds me of sacred geometry and I really like the design...As for the energy of the pendent itself I did not feel anything that I can recall...However since posting this I have delved deeper into sacred geometry which was probably the point in the first placeā€¦

Thank you for your thought provoking question~!

Heart
zanny
Bolts contain sacred geometries too, the spiral, in 3 dimensions, and the hexagon no less! BigSmile

If one drilled a hole in it, that might be considered a worm hole RollEyes

It also looks like the 12 mile long alien tether craft filmed by the space shuttle.

On the top of many bolts are numbers. These could be serial numbers if you believe it so!

The list goes on an on! Did any rocks find you?
The bolt may have a spiral pattern, but being metal it might not be conducive for working with the prana or same energies that pyramids work with. Ra had said the only metals to use were those that were dear (expensive).

Though I think copper and maybe gold would work in bolt form. Not sure.
And what is this pendant made of? Solid gold? hehe
(02-24-2010, 01:15 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your thought provoking question~!

Heart
zanny

This is how I roll bebe !!! Cool
Hello zanny!

My father was told about something very similar by a taxidriver and i looked it upon the internet. I live in Sweden and the company that sells these products is very close to where my father happens to live! I always question everything i haven't had a personal experience from and this seems to be "too good to be true" and most of the time it isDodgy The website is very professional and me and my father are going there within a short time just "to check it out".

I will deliver a report later in marchBigSmile

transiten
(02-24-2010, 01:23 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Did any rocks find you?

Not yet...But I would need to leave the house first...lol I have been too tired latley and I work nights so...Anyhoo, I will let you know. Smile
(02-25-2010, 09:16 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Hello zanny!

My father was told about something very similar by a taxidriver and i looked it upon the internet. I live in Sweden and the company that sells these products is very close to where my father happens to live! I always question everything i haven't had a personal experience from and this seems to be "too good to be true" and most of the time it isDodgy The website is very professional and me and my father are going there within a short time just "to check it out".

I will deliver a report later in marchBigSmile

transiten

Awesome! Thank you, I am looking forward to your report. BigSmile
It says this pendant uses "scalar energy" to "promote positive flow of energy and help to maintain energy balance" and "restore energy that has become weak in the body". That sounds a little vague/fishy to me. You'll find the page on scalar energy on wikipedia under the pseudoscience section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_energy

Reading the wikipedia page, it looks like scalar waves are hypothetical waves that seem to have an effect on magnetic fields. Nowhere on the page does it say anything about medical uses. On the page where the pendant is being sold, it looks like they use fancy words and vague phrasing to make you believe you have to have this now for better health.

What can this pendant, these "natural minerals that are fused and structurally bonded together at a molecular level" (In other words it's probably just iron and nickel or a magnet. And if it wasn't bonded at a molecular level, it wouldn't exist as solid matter!) do for you that your body can't? Your body has been formed over many many many many years from the chaos and love of the earth. I guarantee you, you'll get more healing effects by simply tuning your body into the love of the earth, the big magnetic field that you're in every day, than you will from a silly magnet. Tongue

If you want a special pendant, make one for yourself! Pour your love into it as the earth has poured its love into creating you! Sorry if this post seems negative...