Bring4th

Full Version: You and I are the essence of compassion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1239]Vegetarian before I lost something (about US$670 new cameras, etc.), I will curse picked up, but then I probably picked up after a vegetarian who needs it more than I do. Would let go. Also understand the situation get lost is that the events of the moment just to be completely happy ending this a big play just one episode, so God is the director, we just need to play a variety of roles can be a good moment. As emotions floating, can only rely on compassion to resolve it.

God is merciful to everyone, not only the unity of all things, is God spare, I mean you look different, is to experience life in the world, but also to play, just different you and I play, the role of different, but the essence of you and me compassion are also to understanding the purpose of this point is unchanged.

So start saving energy and reducing carbon healthy life begins, such as reducing manufacturing waste, wash with a non-toxic environmentally friendly products, grow plants, not killing and exercise more.
huh??