Bring4th

Full Version: 1979.04.29 Getting explicit messages from the guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:April 29, 1979

I am Laitos. Latwii was calling on this instrument earlier this evening, but he was afraid to speak.

I am Latwii. I am with this instrument, although he is on the verge of heart failure. I say this humorously. But he is very fearful that I will not give him words to speak. This is the first time he has spoken in this manner in public. However, we have been with this instrument for a long while. Although he was not aware of it, we have worked with him rather intensely subconsciously and in answer to his calls for help. But he was not aware that all he had to do was listen. He would call but not listen. Finally, he got the idea of listening and was able to hear us. Since that time, our messages have been to him directly, and he is doing very well as a receiver.

There is something I would like to say about how to become a channel. All you need do is relax and listen; and when you get an impression of our name or any word or phrase, acknowledge that word or phrase, and we will give you the next word or phrase. Sometimes, if you do not acknowledge, we will give you a brief preview of what is to come, but not usually, because this tends to confuse some [channels] rather than help.

So the key is: relax, be still, listen, acknowledge any impression you get by repeating it to yourself or, as in this case, out loud, and listen for the next impression.

This is exactly what I have been doing, without realizing it, to get clear guidance and communication. It even felt to me as if I were the one "speaking" with my own inner voice -- although the ideas were clearly not mine -- when in actuality I've been just repeating the concepts as they appear. Someone asked me a while back how to get explicit, verbal guidance, and the above quote sums it up very very nicely - the rest is practice.

I would love to hear others' experiences in working with their "guides" or channeling/communication with other beings.
My guide is strange. Sometimes he appears to me as an anthro. Sometimes he dances naked. But I'm more comfortable naked, so that could be my mirror. He seems only to entertain me rather than train me.
(05-18-2014, 02:55 PM)Stranger2k Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to hear others' experiences in working with their "guides" or channeling/communication with other beings.

I had an amazing experience in meditation once. I was doing Gaia meditation, and just when I was about to finish it for the night, I "heard" a specific sound. It wasn't physical, but I could still hear it like it was in the room, and yet not. I focused on that sound, and suddenly it felt like a door opened. I instantly recognized this sound, and I also remembered that I have been hearing this sound all my life. This sound was a "mark" or how shall I put it, of a very dear group, that seemed to have followed me through my entire life, without me being consciously aware of it until that moment in meditation. Smile

Other times, I could feel like a presence around me. There have been teachers around me, and as stated in your quote, sometimes there are very specific words or messages, teachings. Many times there are just concepts which appear in your mind, but sometimes there are words, very beautiful words.

Other times these teachings can be done in dreams. I specifically remember one time because it was so funny. I had one teacher who was teaching me in a very advanced way, and at the end I said something like: "No way! There is no way I can remember all that when I wake up. Just give me a key phrase or something simplier, something that I will remember when I wake up". And he did.

Thank you for this thread and posting this quote. I will try to relax more from now and on! Smile