Bring4th

Full Version: Calling Light Strength
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a concept that Ra introduces in session 72 that a polarized entity through a combination of free-will and "one-pointed service to others" has the potential of "alerting a great mass of light strength." Ra introduces the concept of light strength at the end of a response to Don's query asking why the Orion entity which was interacting with the group at the time required their free will to be effective and how it was able to take action on them through the mechanism of free-will.

Here's the quote:
Quote:72.7 ▶ Questioner: We have here, I believe, a very important principle with respect to the Law of One. You have stated that the attitude of the individual is of paramount importance for the Orion entity to be able to be effective. Would you please explain how this mechanism works with respect to the Law of One and why the attitude of the entity is of paramount importance and why this allows for action by the Orion entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of Confusion or Free Will is utterly paramount in the workings of the infinite creation. That which is intended has as much intensity of attraction to the polar opposite as the intensity of the intention or desire.

Thus those whose desires are shallow or transitory experience only ephemeral configurations of what might be called the magical circumstance. There is a turning point, a fulcrum which swings as a mind/body/spirit complex tunes its will to service. If this will and desire is for service to others the corresponding polarity will be activated. In the circumstance of this group there are three such wills acting as one with the instrument in the, shall we say, central position of fidelity to service. This is as it must be for the balance of the working and the continuance of the contact. Our vibratory complex is one-pointed in these workings also and our will to serve is also of some degree of purity. This has created the attraction of the polar opposite which you experience.

We may note that such a configuration of free will, one-pointed in service to others, also has the potential for the alerting of a great mass of light strength. This positive light strength, however, operates also under free will and must be invoked. We could not speak to this and shall not guide you, for the nature of this contact is such that the purity of your free will must, above all things, be preserved. Thus you wend your way through experiences discovering those biases which may be helpful.

You'll note Ra's emphasis on the importance of free-will and the purity of the contact and their reluctance to guide the group. It's also important to note that Ra tells the group that one-pointed service to others attracts the polar opposite calling.

In the next session Don ask if there is something similar for service to self individuals and Ra introduces the concept of dark strength and the idea that one-pointed service to self also draws the polar opposite call.

Quote:73.3 Questioner: Thank you. We would like to thank Ra at this time for the opportunity to be of service to those on this sphere who would like to have the information that we gain here in this [inaudible].

You stated that free will, one-pointed in service to others had the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. I assume that the same holds precisely true for the service-to-self polarity. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect but subtly so. In invocation and evocation of what may be termed negative entities or qualities, the expression alerts the positively oriented equivalent. However, those upon the service-to-others path wait to be called and can only send love.

73.4 Questioner: What I was trying to get at was that this alerting of light strength is, as I see it, a process that must be totally a function of free will, as you say, and as the desire and will and purity of desire of the adept or operator increases, the alerting of light strength increases. Is this part of it the same for both positive and negative potentials and am I correct with this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. To avoid confusion we shall simply restate for clarity your correct assumption.

Those who are upon the service-to-others path may call upon the light strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve. Those upon the service-to-self path may call upon the dark strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve.

Next Don somewhat awkwardly asks for some specifics on how this calling is done and it takes 3 queries for Ra to respond:

Quote:73.5 ▶ Questioner: I will undoubtedly make many errors in my statements today because what I am going to do is try to guess at how this works and let you correct me.

In considering the exercise of the Middle Pillar I have thought it to be wrong in that the adept sees or visualizes light moving downward from the crown chakra down to the feet. Ra has stated that the Creator enters from the feet and moves upward, and that this spiraling light enters from the feet and moves upward. It seems to me that an adept alerting light strength, in visualizing the use of this, would visualize it entering in the direction of the feet and energizing first, the red energy center and moving upward through the energy centers in that fashion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

73.6 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me how I am wrong in that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

73.7 ▶ Questioner: Would you please do that?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two concepts with which you deal. The first is the great way of the development of the light in the microcosmic mind/body/spirit. It is assumed that an adept will have its energy centers functioning smoothly and in a balanced manner to its best effort before a magical working. All magical workings are based upon evocation and/or invocation.

The first invocation of any magical working is that invocation of the magical personality as you are familiar with this term. In the working of which you speak the first station is the beginning of the invocation of this magical personality which is invoked by the motion of putting on something. Since you do not have an item of apparel or talisman the gesture which you have made is appropriate.

The second station is the evocation of the great cross of life. This is an extension of the magical personality to become the Creator. Again, all invocations and evocations are drawn through the violet energy center. This may then be continued towards whatever energy centers are desired to be used.

Now here is where things get interesting, Ra gives Don basic instruction on the invocation of the magical persona and the evocation of the great cross of life. No doubt material of interest to those on the path of the adept.

In session 74 Don asks Ra what the uses would be for alerting the mass of light strength:
Quote:74.12 Questioner: You stated that a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. Could you describe just exactly how this works and what the uses of this would be?

Ra: I am Ra. There are sound vibratory complexes which act much like the dialing of your telephone. When they are appropriately vibrated with accompanying will and concentration it is as though many upon your metaphysical or inner planes received a telephone call. This call they answer by their attention to your working.

74.13 ▶ Questioner: There are many of these. The ones most obvious in our society are those used in the church rather than those used by the magical adept. What is the difference in the effect of those used, say, in the church, in our various churches, and those specifically magical incantations used by the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. If all in your churches were adepts consciously full of will, of seeking, of concentration, of conscious knowledge of the calling, there would be no difference. The efficacy of the calling is a function of the magical qualities of those who call; that is, their desire to seek the altered state of consciousness desired.

Here Ra likens the call to a phone call, you "vibrate the appropriate sound vibratory complexes" and the call is answered with metaphysical attention. Don then asks if there is a difference between the call made by an adept and the sorts of calls made by churchgoers and the like and Ra tells us that the key in such magical workings lies in the "desire to seek the altered state of consciousness desired."

So what do you think about all this? Does anyone have experience working with light strength?
I think churchgoers calls are made in various directions, not all in oneness either. I've confessed something I did to a churchgoer friend, and instead of responding with love, she responded with judgment.
(05-18-2014, 03:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think churchgoers calls are made in various directions, not all in oneness either. I've confessed something I did to a churchgoer friend, and instead of responding with love, she responded with judgment.
Yes, I agree, it's certainly not a one-pointed call as Ra would say Smile
Some may think that how much you seek towards God or Creator is how much you get back. I find that Creator's love is infinite regardless. So whether I go to church or not does not make me more favorable towards Creator. I get the same amount of light like most people.

But meditation is a way to develop oneself to handle greater amounts of light and love. To experience that, I believe requires silence vs active service. After all, the illusion of reality is inside of us. So we must seek within. I did church for 10 years in my life, and it sort of didn't agree with me.
(05-18-2014, 03:33 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you think about all this? Does anyone have experience working with light strength?

Great thread, Spaced!

If you are interested in this concept, I would recommend to read the book called The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater. That book is more or less based upon this call, as I understand it, or alerting this great mass of light. You will also see there how Don and Carla were thinking in this regard. And they wrote this book after they made this decision of serving others:

"When the commitment was made between two of this group to work for the betterment of the planetary sphere, this commitment activated a possibility/probability vortex of some strength. The experience of generating this volume was unusual in that it was visualized as if watching the moving picture.

Time had become available in its present-moment form. The scenario of the volume went smoothly until the ending of the volume. You could not end the volume, and the ending was not visualized as the entire body of the material but was written or authored.

This is due to the action of free will in all of the creation. However, the volume contains a view of significant events, both symbolically and specifically, which you saw under the influence of the magnetic attraction which was released when the commitment was made and full memory of the dedication of this, what you may call, mission restored."
Strength is only what can be inherently given to the self.
hi spaced, the few q&a that follow on from 74.13 actually elucidate that the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram is one such method for calling on that light strength, that the ritual is effective because it lists the names of positive or sto powers, and furthermore that the use of vocal sound vibrations is like using training wheels or the difference between using a blunt instrument or a scalpel. kind of reminds me of nonverbal spells from harry potter lol. the remainder of the session also goes into why hebrew words might have power in their own right which probably makes ritual incorporating it somewhat effective. its kinda odd that in one instance Ra says they wont guide the group in the calling of this light strength but then a few session later confirms the ritual they use does exactly that...maybe there is a better ritual to use then the lesser banishing ritual.

Quote:74.14 ▶ Questioner: In selecting a protective ritual we finally agreed upon the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. I assume that these sound vibratory complexes are the type you speak for the alerting of those on the inner planes. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

74.15 ▶ Questioner: If we had constructed a ritual of our own with words used for the first time in the sequence of protection what would have been the relative merit of this with respect to the ritual that we chose?
Ra: I am Ra. It would be less. In constructing ritual it is well to study the body of written work which is available for names of positive or service-to-others power are available.

74.16 ▶ Questioner: I will make an analogy to the loudness of ringing of the telephone in using the ritual as the efficiency of the practitioners using the ritual. Now, I see several things affecting the efficiency of the ritual: first, the desire of the practitioners to serve, their ability to invoke the magical personality, their ability to visualize while performing the ritual, and let me ask you as to the relative importance of those items and how each may be intensified?
Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon over-specificity. It is most important for the adept to feel its own growth as teach/learner.

We may only say that you correctly surmise the paramount import of the magical personality. This is a study in itself. With the appropriate emotional will, polarity, and purity, work may be done with or without proper sound vibration complexes. However, there is no need for the blunt instrument when the scalpel is available.
(05-19-2014, 06:47 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]hi spaced, the few q&a that follow on from 74.13 actually elucidate that the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram is one such method for calling on that light strength, that the ritual is effective because it lists the names of positive or sto powers, and furthermore that the use of vocal sound vibrations is like using training wheels or the difference between using a blunt instrument or a scalpel. kind of reminds me of nonverbal spells from harry potter lol. the remainder of the session also goes into why hebrew words might have power in their own right which probably makes ritual incorporating it somewhat effective. its kinda odd that in one instance Ra says they wont guide the group in the calling of this light strength but then a few session later confirms the ritual they use does exactly that...maybe there is a better ritual to use then the lesser banishing ritual.

Quote:74.14 ▶ Questioner: In selecting a protective ritual we finally agreed upon the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. I assume that these sound vibratory complexes are the type you speak for the alerting of those on the inner planes. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

74.15 ▶ Questioner: If we had constructed a ritual of our own with words used for the first time in the sequence of protection what would have been the relative merit of this with respect to the ritual that we chose?
Ra: I am Ra. It would be less. In constructing ritual it is well to study the body of written work which is available for names of positive or service-to-others power are available.

74.16 ▶ Questioner: I will make an analogy to the loudness of ringing of the telephone in using the ritual as the efficiency of the practitioners using the ritual. Now, I see several things affecting the efficiency of the ritual: first, the desire of the practitioners to serve, their ability to invoke the magical personality, their ability to visualize while performing the ritual, and let me ask you as to the relative importance of those items and how each may be intensified?
Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon over-specificity. It is most important for the adept to feel its own growth as teach/learner.

We may only say that you correctly surmise the paramount import of the magical personality. This is a study in itself. With the appropriate emotional will, polarity, and purity, work may be done with or without proper sound vibration complexes. However, there is no need for the blunt instrument when the scalpel is available.

Hi spero! I loved what you wrote, but have one question. Do you mean that you think that the reason why for instance this ritual is effective is because "it lists the names of positive or sto powers, and furthermore that the use of vocal sound vibrations is like using training wheels or the difference between using a blunt instrument or a scalpel"? Do you mean that the improper/proper use of Hebrew in this case is what Ra meant by blunt instrument vs scalpel? Cause I always understood, this far, that the efficacy of this ritual or any ritual where one calls upon this light strength lies not in the proper use of the language but in invoking of magical personality. It is this personality which Ra calls the "scalpel". And if it is proper invoked, there is no need for "blunt instrument", such as proper sound vibration complexes.
Power used in this way is subjective to each entity. This working is a call to the racial mind of all involved with hebrew being only precedent in its foundations within the human will. The calling this reaches the mind of the racial memory complex directly.

Power is only found in unveiling the vessel into power that is inherent: Unity.

The scalpel in this case is only being aware of the nature of the will. Power is never derived from any source, only inherently given to the self from the self.
I coined a term psychic echos for the use of words. Words having been used since old have a more powerful effect because of the collective mind.

Ra also said that Yahweh created the Hebrew language , so one can assume that he used tones/vibrations with a level of understanding.
These words are simply the foundations of linguistics which are directly embedded in the will. The only "magic" is the will.

These Hebrew words are only core programming in the human vessel inspired by evolution, artificial selection and subtle manipulation by the people of Yahweh.
In case it would interest anyone here:

"Questioner: I assume that the reason that the rituals that have been used previously are of effect is that these words have built a bias in consciousness of those who have worked in these areas so that those who are of the distortion of mind that we seek will respond to the imprint in consciousness of these series of words. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, to a great extent, correct. The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call your Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.

Questioner: Why do these sounds have this property?

Ra: I am Ra. The correspondence in vibratory complex is mathematical.

At this time we have enough transferred energy for one full query.

Questioner: How did the users of these sounds, Sanskrit and Hebrew, determine what these sounds were?

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous what you call alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process."

"In the magical personality desire, will, and polarity are the keys."

"We may only say that you correctly surmise the paramount import of the magical personality. This is a study in itself. With the appropriate emotional will, polarity, and purity, work may be done with or without proper sound vibration complexes."
The Logos being the center of every mind and linguistic practice in the galaxy.

I_Am_The_One

(05-19-2014, 04:20 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The Logos being the center of every mind and linguistic practice in the galaxy.

I was wondering last night. upon the law of confusion, Is it possible for a logos to choose to serve self??????? I have no idea what this would mean, or if it is possible. I thought it was a good question.
Hi Ankh, i was just trying to pack it all in one sentence lol and this may have caused some confusion. what you said is basically the same as what i got out of the quotes. words would be unnecessary after developing a certain level of "emotional will, polarity, and purity"
(05-19-2014, 04:30 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014, 04:20 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The Logos being the center of every mind and linguistic practice in the galaxy.

I was wondering last night. upon the law of confusion, Is it possible for a logos to choose to serve self??????? I have no idea what this would mean, or if it is possible. I thought it was a good question.

Is there polarity in what creates polarity?

I_Am_The_One

(05-19-2014, 06:50 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014, 04:30 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there polarity in what creates polarity?
The Law of One states. there is no polarity. so I see your point. ty adonai
The positive entity, aware of its polarity, will seek to be without it if it seeks the creator unless it believes it serves the self.
Strength of Light can be invoked if you are open to working. When the call is sent it is answered by as many as needed to work with the level of consciousness you are at. This strength is the strength of 'many' invoked through you and manifest into creation. It is helpful to have awareness of what you are doing, and those that you work alongside. This allows for direct invoke.

Look at it as energy that radiates naturally as a result of your work. With conscious awareness it becomes possible to direct with pinpoint accuracy as if with a laser.
(05-25-2014, 07:27 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]Strength of Light can be invoked if you are open to working. When the call is sent it is answered by as many as needed to work with the level of consciousness you are at. This strength is the strength of 'many' invoked through you and manifest into creation. It is helpful to have awareness of what you are doing, and those that you work alongside. This allows for direct invoke.

Look at it as energy that radiates naturally as a result of your work. With conscious awareness it becomes possible to direct with pinpoint accuracy as if with a laser.

Is this to say that you can focus in on anxiety in the body, exactly where it is, and get rid of it?
Quote:63.7 Questioner: Would I be correct in guessing that vital energy is a function of the awareness or bias of the entity with respect to its polarity or general unity with the Creator or creation?

Ra: I am Ra. In a nonspecific sense we may affirm the correctness of your statement. The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty.

Without this vital energy the least distorted physical complex will fail and perish. With this love or vital energy or élan the entity may continue though the physical complex is greatly distorted.