Bring4th

Full Version: 1990.06.15 Indigo Ray and Concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just to mix things up a bit, this is Latwii being channeled, and it is not Carla or Jim being the instrument, but rather an entity known as 'S'.

Q'uo Wrote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0615.aspx

The indigo-ray center is the center of insight. It is the center capable of discerning a concept, which for its more and more discursive expression requires contact with the blue ray. Within the indigo ray the concept remains merely the concept. And experience of it is more direct, less refractory than one finds in the blue ray. It is for this reason that the more particular work of the adept is focused in the indigo-ray center when the adept has reached the point of being capable of reliably discerning the concepts and principles that are in so many various ways expressed within the illusion, but always in such a way as to transcend the illusion in favor of a metaphysical significance, which may be quite different from the appearance it takes on within the illusion.

In the indigo-ray center one finds that concepts do not stand alone, each discreet from the others, but, rather, that the situation is somewhat like a series of small streams or rivulets which empty into larger streams and then to larger ones still, until finally they join in a great torrent and seem to travel towards a single source. We say travel towards because this is the direction indicated by the adept who seeks, that is, the adept feels himself to be traveling towards that which is sought.

But in reality, there is not a single direction to this movement. It is, rather, a movement which goes simultaneously backwards and forwards, as it were. The adept, thus, finds that the movement in the direction of what is sought, a movement which, indeed, is initiated by the adept, does not terminate either at a point within the line of sight of the adept or one outside of this line of sight, but, rather, opens a [hallway] of love and light that returns again unto the adept. It is a stream which flows outward and inward simultaneously. It is this situation which is described in your scriptures when they advise the student that, “if you ask, you will indeed receive,” for, indeed, in truth the asking is the receiving, the seeking is finding. This is perhaps the most basic secret known and knowable in indigo ray. That is the foundation for the platform upon which all further work may be done.

- -

Once one has activated all the energy centers—red, orange, yellow, green, blue and indigo—the issue of first importance is one of balancing. For a mind/body/spirit complex which is so …

(Side one of tape ends.)

(S channeling)

… activated in any particular energy center that this center overbalances the entity in the direction of processing or expressing a certain kind of energy at the expense of other manners or laws of processing or expressing energy, will find that blockages occur which are due—not so much to the specific, distorting effects of individual chakras—but rather due to the fact that the entity as a whole is out of balance. It is vital to keep in mind that a sense of proportion should be everywhere maintained. For it is out of this sense of proportion that the finer points, or the fine-tuning, shall we say, may take place.
Time went fast today, but I'm pretty tired, so I wonder if my indigo ray was activated.

I_Am_The_One

(05-19-2014, 06:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Time went fast today, but I'm pretty tired, so I wonder if my indigo ray was activated.

Do you get a feeling, or buzzing at indigo ray ever? especially like today? I hear it all day. any insights?

thank you plenum for posting that channeling. it was absolutely helpful!
(05-19-2014, 08:09 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014, 06:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Time went fast today, but I'm pretty tired, so I wonder if my indigo ray was activated.

Do you get a feeling, or buzzing at indigo ray ever? especially like today? I hear it all day. any insights?

I get pressure at my 3rd eye sometimes. Not today though. I have a headache there and tiredness there right now. And a ringing in my ears.

I_Am_The_One

(05-19-2014, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I get pressure at my 3rd eye sometimes. Not today though. I have a headache there and tiredness there right now. And a ringing in my ears.

where is the pressure specificly located. like on the forehead or in the middle of your head? I hear this buzzing most of the time in what I would say is the pineal gland. so the middle of my head.
Middle of my head too.

I_Am_The_One

ok thank you.

I use to get headaches and have what I would say blockages there. it was terrible. Now I have pressure and buzzing there all day. No pain usually. though I will encounter a block from time to time. It is very painful.
(05-19-2014, 07:22 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]just to mix things up a bit, this is Latwii being channeled, and it is not Carla or Jim being the instrument, but rather an entity known as 'S'.

Q\uo Wrote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0615.aspx

The indigo-ray center is the center of insight. It is the center capable of discerning a concept, which for its more and more discursive expression requires contact with the blue ray. Within the indigo ray the concept remains merely the concept. And experience of it is more direct, less refractory than one finds in the blue ray. It is for this reason that the more particular work of the adept is focused in the indigo-ray center when the adept has reached the point of being capable of reliably discerning the concepts and principles that are in so many various ways expressed within the illusion, but always in such a way as to transcend the illusion in favor of a metaphysical significance, which may be quite different from the appearance it takes on within the illusion.

In the indigo-ray center one finds that concepts do not stand alone, each discreet from the others, but, rather, that the situation is somewhat like a series of small streams or rivulets which empty into larger streams and then to larger ones still, until finally they join in a great torrent and seem to travel towards a single source. We say travel towards because this is the direction indicated by the adept who seeks, that is, the adept feels himself to be traveling towards that which is sought.

But in reality, there is not a single direction to this movement. It is, rather, a movement which goes simultaneously backwards and forwards, as it were. The adept, thus, finds that the movement in the direction of what is sought, a movement which, indeed, is initiated by the adept, does not terminate either at a point within the line of sight of the adept or one outside of this line of sight, but, rather, opens a [hallway] of love and light that returns again unto the adept. It is a stream which flows outward and inward simultaneously. It is this situation which is described in your scriptures when they advise the student that, “if you ask, you will indeed receive,” for, indeed, in truth the asking is the receiving, the seeking is finding. This is perhaps the most basic secret known and knowable in indigo ray. That is the foundation for the platform upon which all further work may be done.

- -

Once one has activated all the energy centers—red, orange, yellow, green, blue and indigo—the issue of first importance is one of balancing. For a mind/body/spirit complex which is so …

(Side one of tape ends.)

(S channeling)

… activated in any particular energy center that this center overbalances the entity in the direction of processing or expressing a certain kind of energy at the expense of other manners or laws of processing or expressing energy, will find that blockages occur which are due—not so much to the specific, distorting effects of individual chakras—but rather due to the fact that the entity as a whole is out of balance. It is vital to keep in mind that a sense of proportion should be everywhere maintained. For it is out of this sense of proportion that the finer points, or the fine-tuning, shall we say, may take place.
This made me think of Jack Sparrows compass on Pirates Of The Carribean.
(05-19-2014, 08:14 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014, 06:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Time went fast today, but I'm pretty tired, so I wonder if my indigo ray was activated.

where is the pressure specificly located. like on the forehead or in the middle of your head? I hear this buzzing most of the time in what I would say is the pineal gland. so the middle of my head.

I have this buzzing going on constantly in my pineal gland. About five years ago, is when it started happening. It would he on and off, and my head and teeth would hut from it. Now I dont ha Amy pain, and that buzzing is pretty much constant.
Great post. Thanks for sharing