Bring4th

Full Version: Teaching Indigo Children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my best friends has a few children, four to be exact. One of these children appears to me very bright. I've talked a little to him about dimensions after he mentioned to me his interest in mediums or channeling. He's 15 I believe, though I will find out.

He's into drawing like I am, and I drew some basic geometry symbols for him and introduced him to fractals.

I was wondering if there are any books or places that give info on the best ways to work with indigo children, as I suspect he is one. Well, unless he's a crystal child, a term I've heard but I don't really know what a crystal child is.

I would like to help him awaken, perhaps build his ability, but am not exactly sure how to do so. I am a really good friend with his parents, and his father is big into UFOs and such. Though his father would have a hard time with LOO. This child may not yet be ready for LOO, unless I can find or maybe create some introduction to it.

I know he is fascinated with what I've been talking about, so far. It's almost scary how this law of attraction works, as I've been really wanting to meet an indigo child.

Thanks.
it sounds like you and this child are going to have some really special conversations and interactions

to be honest i would go with your gut feel and follow the child's lead. you don't need a book, just be open and let this child teach you what he wants you to share Smile
It's interesting, because I get the feeling that he's advanced for his age. But I don't see signs of ADD or any hyperactive or controlling nature like what I've read about. But maybe not every indigo child is like that.

He seems somewhat laid back but of course I'm not around him all the time, so I don't know his real personality. He's their oldest child.
Yeah, sounds great. It will give me a chance to get back into my art as well. And combining geometry and LOO stuff, will be fascinating.

fairyfarmgirl

(02-16-2010, 11:10 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]One of my best friends has a few children, four to be exact. One of these children appears to me very bright. I've talked a little to him about dimensions after he mentioned to me his interest in mediums or channeling. He's 15 I believe, though I will find out.

He's into drawing like I am, and I drew some basic geometry symbols for him and introduced him to fractals.

I was wondering if there are any books or places that give info on the best ways to work with indigo children, as I suspect he is one. Well, unless he's a crystal child, a term I've heard but I don't really know what a crystal child is.

I would like to help him awaken, perhaps build his ability, but am not exactly sure how to do so. I am a really good friend with his parents, and his father is big into UFOs and such. Though his father would have a hard time with LOO. This child may not yet be ready for LOO, unless I can find or maybe create some introduction to it.

I know he is fascinated with what I've been talking about, so far. It's almost scary how this law of attraction works, as I've been really wanting to meet an indigo child.

Thanks.

Doreen Virtue is an authority on teaching and caring for Indigo Children as well. teaching Indigo Children

Crystal Children

Wendy Chapman is also an authority on this subject.

Guide to teaching Indigo Children

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/
I noticed Doreen talks about something like 13 dimensions, which seems to go against the 7-dimensions in the Ra Material. Is her concept on these things different?