Bring4th

Full Version: How do I really want to live?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To find the deeper answer to how I want to live I must include another question; How do I really want to die?

I think this is an important question as the answer can be a wonderful teacher in how I want to live. And when I find that the answer for how I truly want to live and how I truly want to die are the same, there is no longer a mental division of the moment, no subconscious internal conflict.
Physical life and death, after all, takes place in the same moment, no matter how many stories we put between the experience of birth and death.

I truly want to physically live and die;
in peace, love and universal (as in high and low) celebration
this is the byproduct of my realization today
integration of it is on the way

Peace, love n bubblegum Heart
(05-22-2014, 09:01 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]To find the deeper answer to how I want to live I must include another question; How do I really want to die?

I think this is an important question as the answer can be a wonderful teacher in how I want to live. And when I find that the answer for how I truly want to live and how I truly want to die are the same, there is no longer a mental division of the moment, no subconscious internal conflict.
Physical life and death, after all, takes place in the same moment, no matter how many stories we put between the experience of birth and death.

I truly want to physically live and die;
in peace, love and universal (as in high and low) celebration
this is the byproduct of my realization today
integration of it is on the way

Peace, love n bubblegum Heart

There is physical and there is also emotional death.

I've gone thru lots of emotional deaths in the past and rebirths (astrologically that pluto square moon, moon in 8th house - very plutonian, death/rebirth/regeneration type deal) and I dunno if I have to think about physical death to have deep insights about life. Think the more I am comfortable with my self the less emotional deaths I experience & that means I do have to pick up pieces from the emotional deaths that I experienced. Messy business but really rich catalyst. It sure does make me appreciate this life and renewal thru self-discovery... but no need for such death to learn about self either.
Death? I do not understand this concept.

Melissa

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy s***…what a ride!” -HST

I just want to live as fully and loving as possible, I'm starting to get the hang of it too, never knew life could be exhilarating.

*chuckles*