Bring4th

Full Version: Giants Vs Bigfoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghfSK7-1Bc

For me I had always had a intense interest in stories and legends of Giants, particularly in the Bible. A interest that has never weakened. Years ago when I first took a interest in the Bigfoot subject I did so because of their relation to those legends and stories. Huge hairy people, 7-12 feet tall, covered in hair, living completely wild and in tune with nature. Giants, yes indeed. Problem is as I eventually found out, Bigfoot is apparently not the same thing as the Giants referred to in the bible and in native american culture, and native american cultures that I am familiar with(Who still survive anyway) have always held that the two things are very different, Bigfoot are Giants, but not all Giants are Bigfoot. In the context of the Bible, the Bigfoot are the closest thing we have today to Adam and Eve(I guess God figured they were so damned impressive he just had to keep these originals alive and doing good, and to my understanding they are actually very helpful and make good teachers to those who would listen to them as friends and neighbors, the bigfoot having different understandings and views on the nature of reality and the Earth than most people have, as one of my native friends put it "They do not view things as separate, but rather as whole, singular"), the original humans on this planet. After Adam and Eve fell I suppose it could be said, they were directly changed to something much more like us to sum it up poorly and loosely, the Bigfoot still live and do well considering having to live alongside modern man, though. They are completely in tune with nature...do not have to cook food, blend in with their surroundings, and do not need tools for anything whatsoever. They are born ready to survive in any environment from desert to arctic, whereas we are born handicapped, as out of tune with nature as imaginable.

What the "Giants" are, referred to as Anakim directly in the Bible if you prefer that source, however, would be more of a "Demi-god", a real life superman. Part "alien", part us(Us who are incidentally, part alien, part bigfoot in a over generalized way), better physically(And probably mentally too) in every way, and as it turned out, at our expense. Probably only looking like enormous super powerful versions of ourselves, rather than the heavy, wild, animalistic and hairy Sasquatch. Some native american stories tell of them being so huge and strong they could kill a large buffalo and throw it over their shoulder to carry off with only one arm, they tell of them often being a sinister cannibalistic peoples, the ultimate enemy of man, who were eventually wiped out after much conflict by environment and our numbers(And incidentally their own super-human arrogance).

I made this thread to discuss the topic, either of the relationship between the bigfoot and the apparently now extinct Giants, or either separately, let's get to talkin' people! BigSmile
(05-23-2014, 10:25 PM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]the Bigfoot still live and do well considering having to live alongside modern man, though. They are completely in tune with nature...do not have to cook food, blend in with their surroundings, and do not need tools for anything whatsoever. They are born ready to survive in any environment from desert to arctic, whereas we are born handicapped, as out of tune with nature as imaginable.

the are also highly resistant to the effects of radiation:

Quote:9.19 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

someone once joked that we should hire Bigfoots to work at nuclear radiation accident sites BigSmile
Giants are going back to genetic changes by Yahweh (3rd density beings, possibly ETS in some cases) Big foot is 2nd density.
(05-23-2014, 10:25 PM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghfSK7-1Bc

For me I had always had a intense interest in stories and legends of Giants, particularly in the Bible. A interest that has never weakened. Years ago when I first took a interest in the Bigfoot subject I did so because of their relation to those legends and stories. Huge hairy people, 7-12 feet tall, covered in hair, living completely wild and in tune with nature. Giants, yes indeed. Problem is as I eventually found out, Bigfoot is apparently not the same thing as the Giants referred to in the bible and in native american culture, and native american cultures that I am familiar with(Who still survive anyway) have always held that the two things are very different, Bigfoot are Giants, but not all Giants are Bigfoot. In the context of the Bible, the Bigfoot are the closest thing we have today to Adam and Eve(I guess God figured they were so damned impressive he just had to keep these originals alive and doing good, and to my understanding they are actually very helpful and make good teachers to those who would listen to them as friends and neighbors, the bigfoot having different understandings and views on the nature of reality and the Earth than most people have, as one of my native friends put it "They do not view things as separate, but rather as whole, singular"), the original humans on this planet. After Adam and Eve fell I suppose it could be said, they were directly changed to something much more like us to sum it up poorly and loosely, the Bigfoot still live and do well considering having to live alongside modern man, though. They are completely in tune with nature...do not have to cook food, blend in with their surroundings, and do not need tools for anything whatsoever. They are born ready to survive in any environment from desert to arctic, whereas we are born handicapped, as out of tune with nature as imaginable.

What the "Giants" are, referred to as Anakim directly in the Bible if you prefer that source, however, would be more of a "Demi-god", a real life superman. Part "alien", part us(Us who are incidentally, part alien, part bigfoot in a over generalized way), better physically(And probably mentally too) in every way, and as it turned out, at our expense. Probably only looking like enormous super powerful versions of ourselves, rather than the heavy, wild, animalistic and hairy Sasquatch. Some native american stories tell of them being so huge and strong they could kill a large buffalo and throw it over their shoulder to carry off with only one arm, they tell of them often being a sinister cannibalistic peoples, the ultimate enemy of man, who were eventually wiped out after much conflict by environment and our numbers(And incidentally their own super-human arrogance).

I made this thread to discuss the topic, either of the relationship between the bigfoot and the apparently now extinct Giants, or either separately, let's get to talkin' people! BigSmile

Maybe you should have posted this thread in "Olio" or "Life on planet Earth" instead of "Strictly Law of One Material"? But since it is here, I can add what Ra said about "giants" and "Big foot".

Ra mentioned that there are three types of Bigfoot.

The first one are former Maldekians. They destroyed their planet, and was caught into a knot of fear for some time. When they remembered that they were self conscious, their healing begun. When they healed, they as a group/race, decided to incarnate in second density bodies to alleviate their karma. Some of them succeeded with that, and could then incarnate in third density bodies. But few still remain. They live here on this planet, within our deeper underground passageways.

The second type are scarce and live in deep forests, and familiar to us as "entities of glowing eyes". These are the ones who can withstand nuclear war. These are another race than the Maldekians, but it's not mentioned which one exactly.

The third type is a thought-form.

The "giants" could be Marsians, as they are the only ones who are mentioned in the material to have stronger and larger bodies. This race destroyed their planet too, and came here to continue their lessons. This race is probably what we call jews, as Hebrew is said to be Yahweh's language, and God in the Old testament is called "Yahweh" or something like that.

Either way, none of them seems to be "local" or Terran.
(05-24-2014, 06:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should have posted this thread in "Olio" or "Life on planet Earth" instead of "Strictly Law of One Material"? But since it is here, I can add what Ra said about "giants" and "Big foot".

Ra mentioned that there are three types of Bigfoot.

The first one are former Maldekians. They destroyed their planet, and was caught into a knot of fear for some time. When they remembered that they were self conscious, their healing begun. When they healed, they as a group/race, decided to incarnate in second density bodies to alleviate their karma. Some of them succeeded with that, and could then incarnate in third density bodies. But few still remain. They live here on this planet, within our deeper underground passageways.

The second type are scarce and live in deep forests, and familiar to us as "entities of glowing eyes". These are the ones who can withstand nuclear war. These are another race than the Maldekians, but it's not mentioned which one exactly.

The third type is a thought-form.

The "giants" could be Marsians, as they are the only ones who are mentioned in the material to have stronger and larger bodies. This race destroyed their planet too, and came here to continue their lessons. This race is probably what we call jews, as Hebrew is said to be Yahweh's language, and God in the Old testament is called "Yahweh" or something like that.

Either way, none of them seems to be "local" or Terran.

I will clarify on the "3 types of Bigfoot"...

The first are the Maldekians, 3rd density entities in a evolved 2nd density body, these are the ones with the glowing(Often red I hear, like bad flash on a camera hitting a person's eye) eyes that reside in the caves and underground passages, these are the enormous hairy people which are known to us as Bigfoot. Not exactly uncommon.

Second are the 2nd density ape creatures which I am not familiar with, apparently extremely scarce and dang near impossible to get around, but I am sure they are at this point mistaken for "Bigfoot", they are apparently giant pre-humanish sorta apes that can resist radiation.

Third would be the thought form, pretty much no reason to even study that one if you ask me, it's a thought form...things change like the wind.

"Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used:
one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still
felt that if it could raise up entities which were
superior to the negative forces, that these superior
entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this
entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among
your people in form according to incarnate being
and mated in the normal reproductive manner of
your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation
of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.” "

The Anakim, the offspring of Anak, were a practically legendary race of giants that the Jews had to dispose in order to take Israel(But to my understanding most of them were ran out before the Jews even had to meet them in battle by God as the story goes, by plagues and insects). The Jews sent spies into Canaan to survey the area before making war on it, and the spies reported seeing the Anakim in the area(Which made the spies look like grasshoppers, and that was how the Anakim saw them also), which made the people want to turn back, a thought which pissed God(Yahweh, a higher density 'Alien' being as it turns out, I really think that most of what we now call ancient gods and what not were what we now figure to be alien beings that worked with the ancient peoples way back when, and that this sort of thing with the Jewish people and their "god" was quite common at the national level.) off to no end, who then caused them to wander in the desert for 40 years as punishment for their lack of faith. Josephus the historian had a thing to say about the Anakim, "There were till then left a race of giants, who had bodies so large, and countenances so entirely different from other men, that they were surprising to the sight, and terrible to the hearing. The bones of these men are still shown to this very day, unlike to any credible relations of other men." They were, apparently, relatively short lived as a people.
Anak described in 24.9