Bring4th

Full Version: What is time? What is space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time is just the unconsciousness of the present moment. Space is consciousness of the present moment. The experience of Space/Time is navigating the present by veiling every moment with the next moment. Time/Space is navigating the present with no veils, with endless potential, endless spaces, endless space.

Space is truth. Time is falsification of every moment from itself.

Be discerning.

Additionally:

Space/Time = Matrix/Potentiator

Time/Space = Potentiator/Matrix

In the latter, you're pretty much without the Potentiator and experience only the Matrix with the veils of a limited Potentiator as a tool defining the Matrix.
[Image: emrknjp.gif]

Thank you for posting this. I am impressed and will contemplate for a little while Smile
The disincarnate "time/space" planes seem to be only defined by their indefinite dilation of time. It is only our vessel that limits the input of our consciousness.

What we have as a vessel is ontologically equivalent to our disincarnate capacity just very slowed in our conscious inputs. Our brains are like very slow machinery, comparable to a very low horsepower engine.

The disincarnate mind is like a high-speed jet. Our human minds are pretty much those slow carts for the handicap at Wal-Mart.
Time/space is the container/continuum for all states of change (mind).

Space/time is a slice or cross section of that change (matter).

The physical body is a tool for experiencing reality linearly. It's so you can have a spiritual journey where you experience things in their separation.
I think a part of time/space that people always seem to over look is the physics concept of 3 dimensional time and one dimension of space.
time is space concentrated

or space is time diluted
(05-24-2014, 04:39 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Time/space is the container/continuum for all states of change (mind).

Space/time is a slice or cross section of that change (matter).

The physical body is a tool for experiencing reality linearly. It's so you can have a spiritual journey where you experience things in their separation.

I think this dilutes the literal etymology for each word. I cite Ra's use of the word timelessness and the phrase "without time."
I was timeless once. Though I didn't bring the memory of what it was like back with me.
(05-24-2014, 12:35 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I think this dilutes the literal etymology for each word. I cite Ra's use of the word timelessness and the phrase "without time."

Can you expand on that? I'm having trouble seeing what you're getting at.

Since time is change, and time/space is the container of change, it is indeed timeless, because it is changeless.

Space/time, while an analog to time/space, is only experienced in cross sections which lie perpendicular to the container of change.

Now if you talking about the words "space" and "time", they are both words for a kind of space, which are perpendicular to one another. However, one is a physical space, and one is a mental space. One is inner, and one is outer.
What about the concept of spacetime, in physics, being one substance?

My point is that time is only an illusory veil because, in the end, perception is based on space in unison with its change, change not being a seperate substance, only a mental concept describing the change of space.

What do we have in conscious timelessness?

Simply, I disagree with the idea of time being the original substance. Time does not exist without space. Space is experience in any case with a lack of time only being everything perceived at once.

Time/Space = Time described by space.

Space/Time = Space described by time
(05-24-2014, 02:43 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What about the concept of spacetime, in physics, being one substance?

They are the same substance. Picture a mobius strip where one side is mind and the other side is matter, the distance between them is only vibrational. It is the same distinction between space and time. Same manifestation, one is just inner, and the other outer.

(05-24-2014, 02:43 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]My point is that time is only an illusory veil because, in the end, perception is based on space in unison with its change, change not being a seperate substance, only a mental concept describing the change of space.

What do we have in conscious timelessness?

Simply, I disagree with the idea of time being the original substance. Time does not exist without space. Space is experience in any case with a lack of time only being everything perceived at once.

From my perspective the original substance is consciousness. When a self, or ego, forms in this beingness, then the distinction between the inner realm of time, and the outer realm of space are born.
And I am in agreement in that I see no distinction between consciousness and the consciousness of a space. In fact, I do not believe in definite distinction is in any of these concepts. I see only one realm with the "inner realms" only being the increase in the input of consciousness so much that the Potentiator is gone.

I do not hold the mobius strip analogy as valid as I believe the universe is more akin to a single consciousness limiting its inputs and outputs simultaneously.
(05-24-2014, 02:43 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Time/Space = Time described by space.

Space/Time = Space described by time

When Ra uses terms like that "time/space" or "space/time", they usually provide them in a the context of a continuum with the emphasis on one side of that continuum or the other. So time/space is emphasis upon time, and space/time is emphasis upon space on the continuum of expression between what we call "time" and what we call "space". So I don't really see time/space as time described by space and vice versa, rather, I see them as descriptors of two different manifestations of space, as I said before, one manifestation inner, the other outer.
Ra says time/space is equivalent to the inner planes. How do you believe such manifests as time being the "context?"

As I know, time is not really emphasized in the inner planes. In fact, time seems to be so plentiful, it is not really considered as a concept.
(05-24-2014, 03:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, time seems to be so plentiful, it is not really considered as a concept.

Interesting. No wonder I've heard it said you spend more "time" on the other side after life than you do in the physical. I guess it takes a lot of time to review one's past life. Then there's the learning that goes on.
I'll just add this for future reference, for myself and others:

When Ra says time/space, they seem to suggest, "An infinitesimal and ontologically complete moment (or sometimes moments) described by complete consciousness." As for space/time, they seem to be suggest, "A series of definable moments described by impartial consciousness of varying spaces (that may or may not be veiled)."

Quote:71.6 Questioner: As an entity goes through the death process in third density and finds itself in time/space, it finds itself in a different set of circumstances. Would you please describe the properties or circumstances of time/space and then the process of healing of incarnative experiences that some entities encounter?

Ra: I am Ra. Although this query is difficult to answer adequately due to the limitations of your space/time sound vibration complexes, we shall respond to the best of our ability.

The hallmark of time/space is the inequity between time and space. In your space/time the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of that property known to you as time. This property renders entities and experiences intangible in a relative sense. In your framework each particle or core vibration moves at a velocity which approaches what you call the speed of light from the direction of supraluminal velocities.

Thus the time/space or metaphysical experience is that which is very finely tuned and, although an analog of space/time, lacking in its tangible characteristics. In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.

The extreme fluidity of these regions makes it possible for much to be penetrated which must needs be absorbed before the process of healing of an entity may be accomplished. Each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time. In this immobile space the entity has been placed by the form-maker and higher self so that it may be in the proper configuration for learn/teaching that which it has received in the space/time incarnation.

Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the higher self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.
(05-24-2014, 03:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says time/space is equivalent to the inner planes. How do you believe such manifests as time being the "context?"

As I know, time is not really emphasized in the inner planes. In fact, time seems to be so plentiful, it is not really considered as a concept.

On the inner planes, you can move back and forth among slices of change. Free movement through time. But little to no way of interacting with actual space.

Also, I've noticed people often fall into the trap of conceptualizing space/time as totally polarized towards space/time, and time/space as totally polarized towards time/space. But the reality is it is not a binary situation where you are in one or the other. It's not so cut and dry. Every subtle inner plane has a different ratio of space vs. time. So there actually is time on the inner planes, it is just "looser" than we are privy to here in the red ray physical world.

Time doesn't completely cease until violet ray.
I cannot say I agree with this metaphysical theory. I would be interested to see what doctrine advocates this.
(05-24-2014, 10:12 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think a part of time/space that people always seem to over look is the physics concept of 3 dimensional time and one dimension of space.

Matt1, what are your thoughts on what the 3 dimensional axis' of time are?

I have some intuitive insights on this, but would like to hear what yours are, if you have an opinion on this.
time = illusion
space = illusion
[quote='AdonaiĀ One' pid='153128' dateline='1400915371']
Time is just the unconsciousness of the present moment. Space is consciousness of the present moment. The experience of Space/Time is navigating the present by veiling every moment with the next moment. Time/Space is navigating the present with no veils, with endless potential, endless spaces, endless space.

Space is truth. Time is falsification of every moment from itself.

Be discerning.

Additionally:

Space/Time = Matrix/Potentiator

Time/Space = Potentiator/Matrix

In the latter, you're pretty much without the Potentiator and experience only the Matrix with the veils of a limited Potentiator as a tool defining the Matrix.
[/quote

I some what agree. Yet I see it slightly different. I see space and time as conjunctions, one not existing without the other, as the two are the same and One. I personally see the conscience as what we are currently focused on, and the unconcious the unlimited store house of what currently isnt, being focused on. Yet these two aren't strictly separate, as the store house or unconcious is always affecting the concious, and vice versa.
You look

I personally can tell or partially see the unconcious affecting the concious, and see the unconcious always there, just not strictly focused upon.

What is time without space, what is space without time?

I personally see enlightment or growth, the ability of focus to focus upon more and more of the unconscious until a sort of equalibrium is sustained. Where what is focused upon and what is not create a sort of infinite algomation or synergy. It's similar to playing a complex/uncomplex instrument.
The best definitions I've found from philosophy:

Time is a medium of transformation.

Space is a medium of particularity.
(06-05-2019, 10:59 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]The best definitions I've found from philosophy:

Time is a medium of transformation.

Space is a medium of particularity.

This is such an interesting definition

As a matter of fact, if we live fully in the instant, time sorts of stops, and then afterwards you do feel transformed and you do feel you used time to the best.

Very interesting Jeremy, thank you.