Bring4th

Full Version: the law of being confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In spite of having read hundreds of pages, I believe I am confusing the great amount of information I absorbed.. Until I finish reading, please tell me what happens to one who dies on Earth after serving others over 51%? Does the one graduate to fourht-density and reincarnates on a fourth density positive planet, or the one doens't reincarnate until the harvest in 2012, so the one can incarnate on Earth?
I think I am confused about the Harvest: What I don't know is: is it 51% of all the incarnations of the one until a harvest that occurs every 75000 years, or is it 51% of one single incarnation per harvest? Or does one continue to incarnate until the one has over 51% (in the case of S-T-O) and then waits for the harvest before reincarnating?
And there are also these special cases, like with negative oriented STS Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin who got harvested prior to the harvest.. ??

It is difficult for me to put this correctly in english, so you maight find all sorts of grammatical mistakes etc. Please, pay not so much attention to these.

I believe the whole answer can be summed up in one sentence, for I am just lost in all these numerous data/information.

Thank you
Put simply...

It's 51% of all intention, all summed up. (not divided by lives or time or anything like that)

There is a choice of whether or not to go on to 4th or to remain in 3rd and continue to help others. You don't have to wait for the harvest; it's just that at the harvest, there will be a whole lotta graduations.

Here's all that Ra says on it:
http://lawofone.info/results.php?category=Harvest

BigSmile
Wonderful. You reply fast.

51 % of all lives. So if one is almost totaly devoted to accomplish S-T-O, the one won't graduate if in most of his past lifes he didn't 'awake' or become aware of the beauty of life and did all sorts of horrible things.?.

I will read the whole passage on Harvest sure.
If you can comfortably be in a certain intensity of Creator's light, then yes, you will graduate.
(02-16-2010, 02:59 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful. You reply fast.

51 % of all lives. So if one is almost totaly devoted to accomplish S-T-O, the one won't graduate if in most of his past lifes he didn't 'awake' or become aware of the beauty of life and did all sorts of horrible things.?.

I will read the whole passage on Harvest sure.

I was just in the right place at the right time! Tongue

Who can measure the strength or purity of intention? If all those sts lives that came before were a period of slow learning before finally bursting forth into love, who is to say that love isn't all the stronger?

I don't think we can see ourselves clearly now. But at the time of the harvest, all will be able to see and know their polarity easily.

Thus, there isn't a problem. Smile There's at least one older thread about the worry or fear that arises when one considers one's own state of harvestability. I believe they're in the Life on Planet Earth forum.
Quote:Questioner: When the 75,000 year cycle started, the life span was approximately nine hundred years, average. What was the process and scheduling mechanism, shall I say, of reincarnation at that time, and how did the time in between incarnations into third-density physical apply to the growth of the mind/body/spirit complex?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than most. We shall begin. The incarnation pattern of the beginning third-density mind/body/spirit complex begins in darkness, for you may think or consider of your density as one of, as you may say, a sleep and a forgetting. This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex.

Thus, the beginning entity is one in all innocence oriented towards animalistic behavior using other-selves only as extensions of self for the preservation of the all-self. The entity becomes slowly aware that it has needs, shall we say, that are not animalistic; that is, that are useless for survival. These needs include: the need for companionship, the need for laughter, the need for beauty, the need to know the universe about it. These are the beginning needs.

As the incarnations begin to accumulate, other needs are discovered: the need to trade, the need to love, the need to be loved, the need to elevate animalistic behaviors to a more universal perspective.

During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

I believe wanderers and planetary entities get harvested from the accumulation of the lessons they learn throughout their incarnation span within a 25000 year cycle, the 75000 year cycle contains three harvests. In between incarnations they rest and review their lessons and choose new ones while in the inner planes.

Any entity penetrating contact with intelligent infinity may choose harvest at any moment they wish. Also to note that wanderer type incarnations have to stay with the planetary influence if they become karmatically involved (repeating a cycle or harvest into the next density within the same planet). One who does not become karmatically involved gets to take it's lessons and return to home density (Which ever the wanderer originates from)

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

Quote:The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your question about those three entities, they contacted intelligent infinity, and when you do this it can be summed up as "the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread." Ra.

Quote:Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of third density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

There were other quotes about how normal earth bound third density non wanderer type entities penetrate intelligent infinity as well, also adepts do this, and wanderers generally do this as well, a lot of the ones who are positive choose to remain to lighten the consciousness of the planet behind the scenes using intelligent infinity.
To possibly make you even more confused, I'll add that the harvest takes place outside of time/space, in space/time where supposedly time is circular and the incarnations are simultaneous.
(02-17-2010, 12:52 AM)kylissa Wrote: [ -> ]To possibly make you even more confused, I'll add that the harvest takes place outside of time/space, in space/time where supposedly time is circular and the incarnations are simultaneous.

Perhaps you meant?:

To possibly make you even more confused, I'll add that the harvest takes place not in space/time, but in time/space where time is circular and all of creation happens simultaneously.
(02-16-2010, 02:59 PM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]51 % of all lives. So if one is almost totaly devoted to accomplish S-T-O, the one won't graduate if in most of his past lifes he didn't 'awake' or become aware of the beauty of life and did all sorts of horrible things.?.

I believe this is correct, however I've read elsewhere in L/L material that every entity now incarnate has the ability to become harvestable in this lifetime, by the very fact that we are incarnate at this time. If we could not be harvested, we would not have been given a human body to incarnate in to, as there is a large, large number of entities that desire to be on Earth at this time. Everyone wants to be a part of the action, a part of this great shift in human consciousness and Gaia herself. So, we can deduce, that regardless of who you were in previous lives, you must be at the tipping point already. I would simply advise you to be who you are most fully, and most truthfully. You and your higher-self designed this lifetime with great care, and by simply following your bliss you will effortlessly put yourself on the path that you hoped you would tread before you were born. Remember, your higher self is YOU but with millions and billions of years of experience and spiritual evolution. You at that stage absolutely know what's best for you at this stage- so trust that all is well. That's the way I understand it at least! Wink
I like how Q'uo puts it.

Quo Wrote:Jim: We’re wondering just exactly what are we doing here? It seems to many people who have awakened that we’re just trying to get out of a bad situation; get out of a prison; go someplace else. Isn’t there something more that we’re doing here in this third density than just trying to escape?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. It is very humorous to us that you would describe the planet of your choice as a prison, because each and every one of you in this room, and each and every person upon your planet that is alive at this time, fought tooth and nail, as it were, to get into line to have a body and come here at this time.

When one is not within the incredibly intense atmosphere of Planet Earth in extremely late third density, it looks like the best party in town. There is a unique opportunity that you have here in third density to make rapid changes in your balance between love, wisdom and power. And so many, many wanderers have come here with the desire to serve the planet secondary to their desire to alter the balance within their own deeper natures.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...10_04.aspx

Also, in some of Bashar's channelings he has said that 2012 represents a threshold of reaching critical mass of being more a positively oriented earth. This will certainly add momentum.
(02-18-2010, 01:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like how Q'uo puts it.

Quo Wrote:...each and every one of you in this room, and each and every person upon your planet that is alive at this time, fought tooth and nail, as it were, to get into line to have a body and come here at this time.

Also, in some of Bashar's channelings he has said that 2012 represents a threshold of reaching critical mass of being more a positively oriented earth. This will certainly add momentum.

Yes! That's the one, thank you for finding it, Gemini! (I'm also a Bashar fan)