Bring4th

Full Version: Would you rather live in dreamland?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could be lucid whenever you wanted, would you rather have a life in dreamland, where the physical world is the dream?

I feel much closer to my friends and even random strangers in my dreams. There is a lot more type of love that is not felt in the physical, nor do I believe could be felt. It is a unique kind of love. Hard to describe. But there is the overriding feeling that everything is ok, even in non-lucid dreams.

My dream last night my friends were putting on a play, and I see real life much like a play which we are the actors. It was very symbolic.

I could learn the language of symbolism and metaphor if I were to live in dreamland. Where the scenes can change based on you. Where you experience a very subjective world. How much could you learn about yourself if this was your life.

But who knows, this world could be the dream, and our dreamland could be real life. But we're not there very much. I wonder which realm is superior, the physical or the astral?

They say that dreams happen in the brain, so I'm not sure. I thought they also happened in the astral plane. I'd like to call the astral plane home.
Plus you get to fly. And do MJ without consequences. Well, do pretty much anything without consequences.

But say in time/space (where dreams happen) you can't correct unbalanced actions. That's cool. I feel fairly balanced anyway.

I have felt pain in a dream. I was shocked by a hand zapper. So dreams you can feel things. I've also been high from pot in a dream. I've smelled things in dreams as well.

So it's not like it's an escape from pain. But there also is no real responsibility. Just to live in a world that we create, whether subconsciously or consciously.
I prefer this. I can get the dreamland anytime in the inner planes.

A good body is hard to find.
I'd rather have a choice where to spend what portion of my time. Get my responsibilities done here, and spend much time there exploring. Do my meditations there. I do have a good deal of free time. I can't go into the inner planes that easily, aside from sleep. But I wake up several times through the night.

Melissa

A couple of years ago I'd say; absolutely! Yes, please! But these days my reality is way more fascinating than my dreams.
My dream this afternoon where a man was magnetically stuck to me that I had a fondness for, was pretty incredible. I could have done with it lasting a bit longer.
(05-24-2014, 07:45 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A good body is hard to find.

My body is ok, but I can think of dozens of bodies I'd rather have.