Bring4th

Full Version: Greatest use of magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be the greatest use of magic you have done? Where you saw results almost immediately. I have two.

Once, about the time I tried changing my face through magic, I felt crunching and popping sounds in my skull, like it was trying to change. But I couldn't hold a template in my mind to decide on which form to choose. I didn't even know what I wanted to look like, other than anthro. The popping actually happened at the moments I was trying to move into fourth density.

Second time I used a pendulum to clear the energy in Las Vegas for a day, and a friend who lives there who is energy sensitive said it was stellar. He felt the energy much clearer. At least for that moment.

Other times were not my doing, but I have seen the magician archetype manifested as a person in the same room, and we were telepathically exchanging images.

I've also seen my subconscious projected on a blank tv screen. No sound though.
I'd like to tell about greatest use of magic that my daughter did, not me. Cause what she did is far more greater than anything that I have ever done.

There was one time when she was just a little baby and couldn't raise her arms yet nor speak. And in the moment of great distress she raised her little arms towards me and I heard her voice inside my head loud and clear: "Mommy! Don't leave me!!"

And there was another time when she was about 6 years, and I just got soooo angry at her at the end of a very long and disharmonious day, that when she asked me "if I still want to be her friend", I told her "no". And then she said: "It doesn't matter if you don't want to be my friend, mommy. Because *I* will always be your friend, and still love you". Both times, I cried my eyes out. Both these times took me to another level of love, breaking former boundaries of "there is only this much you can do or this much you can love".

I see what she did as the greatest magic I have experienced in this life.
Nice story Ankh.

Ra did say, after all, that there "is no magic greater than an honest distortion towards love." Smile
I was frozen in a cloud of light in my door way when i was about 4 or 5 ish. I was basically just off the ground but just by a little. I didn't really think much of it at the time. This was probably my first experience of magical works.

I have since done other works in meditation/dream state.