Bring4th

Full Version: The Collective
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we meditate or get random thoughts, are we just picking up the thoughts of the collective consciousness? Is it tapping into our own social memory complex? Does our work in love really help raise the vibration of the social memory complex? I think it does.

I hope we have really passed the point to where now there is more good than evil on the planet. To where the Light has a chance of winning the battle.

Will we see positive changes in the collective over the next decade or so?

How powerful is a thought of someone awakened compared to many millions who are still asleep? Does it have greater weight, especially if it is coming from the Light?

Love and Light to ALL. In Oneness.
There is only one conciousness. That should answer your question.
(05-24-2014, 02:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does our work in love really help raise the vibration of the social memory complex? I think it does.

I believe it does too. That's what my daddy Ra said at least:

"This is done in the knowledge that to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration."

Gemini Wolf Wrote:Will we see positive changes in the collective over the next decade or so?

Maybe. Who knows? Daddy Ra said:

"We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible."

Gemini Wolf Wrote:How powerful is a thought of someone awakened compared to many millions who are still asleep? Does it have greater weight, especially if it is coming from the Light?

Yes, I think that it does have a greater weight. That was the overriding reason to why so many wanderers chose to come here at this time.