Bring4th

Full Version: Does 7D have a body?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra says that in 7D you no longer recycle body complexes. Does this mean that you're just a mind/spirit complex, with no body? Is it pure consciousness or does it go beyond consciousness. Ra said that little or no work is done in consciousness in the higher densities, so I'm not sure how that factors in.

It would be exciting to just be a point of consciousness with no body to worry about. That's what 7D must bring. It's in a black hole, so I wonder the kind of experience one gets when accumulating that much spiritual mass.

I don't know if 7D is complex anymore. Maybe you're just a spirit.
According to Ra, "mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other."

However, as we approach the octave density, my understanding is they become integrated as one.

My understanding of the mind, body, and spirit is that they are three different functional expressions of consciousness. Mind is inner consciousness expression, body is outer consciousness expression, and spirit is the pathway, shuttle, or channel of beingness which functions as the integrator between the microcosm and the macrocosm.

7D, in my way of thinking, equals the fullest expression of inner consciousness, with a reduction on focus of the outer consciousness (body consciousness). All is coalesced inwards. Thus, while still having outer consciousness (because there is still a Logoic ego in this density and a "self" is what creates or gives rise to the distinction between inner and outer), it is an extremely subtle bodily expression (the Buddhic body, which some call the "bodiless body"), which as Ra stated when discussing the violet ray body that within it, "lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is".

Also, bodily complexes which do not decay, and are eternal, need not be "recycled".

Siren

To say there is no need to recycle is another way of saying there is no need to reincarnate. This, of course, doesn't mean one has no body. However, the definition of what constitutes a "body" must be stretched a bit beyond the typical anthropomorphous conception primarily associated with 3rd- through 5th-density physical vehicular forms. One could very easily have a nebulous cloud of hydrogen gas for a body (no heavy atomic/molecular/chemical compounds), so fine in fact that it would render the distinction between mind, body and spirit almost indistinguishable at that point (which makes sense since all is reintegrated once again in the end).

As Anagogy said, the mind, body and spirit complexes are merely distinct aspects of consciousnesses serving distinct (i.e. not the same) functions. The keyword is function. This is what differentiates them. Without this functional interplay between seemingly separate "parts" there would be no evolution and therefore no experience could be had.

Also, 7th density is not "in a black hole." The black hole (or inwardly-turned star) is more accurately representative of the final portions of 7th density when all begins to be drawn inwards to be re-absorbed back into the undifferentiated Creator.

Edit: I am not saying 7th-density bodies are hydrogen balloons! I am merely hinting at the fact that "matter" (i.e. photonic vibrations phased into space/time configuration) can be very, very light given the proper atomic constitution, so to speak.
A 7d soul normally doesn't have any physical body since 7d realm is purely spiritual. However if still on a planet sphere as last incarnation, it's possible to have a body as 7d soul. This i know from myself.
This is what I found:

"Density/Dimension Scale
as described in the book "Prism of Lyra" by Lyssa Royal.

7th Density
Awareness as the multidimensional experience, group-matrix identity, (social memory complex). This is the frequency of total oneness or integration and vibrations at this frequency are merged in identity and become a mass-conscious whole. They magnetize those in other frequencies and provide the current for the natural flow toward integration. Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress thru the Prism of Lyra (from our point of view it will then be a black hole exit point) and reach the next octave where another adventure awaits."

http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/density.html
Whatever 7D is, I want that unity.