Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual Stamina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to share what I believe to be a very important point.

In my opinion, the most challenging goal is to consistently seek light. Another words, everyday, or maybe even every other day, we seek truth. I just turned 22 and 2 months ago I've come to the realization that I am a wanderer, thus having an enlightenment experience . Seeking truth and studying the Ra material is essential in my life.

Ra says "understanding is not of your density". So what drives me? Faith. I will continue, by faith to seek more truth and practicing mindfulness mediation until I leave this plane.

So this is a big thing guys! I have a lot of years worth of seeking and work to do.
I'm turning 37 next month, and I realize there are times to take off and just participate in the ordinary life. Take off from seeking, so one doesn't get burned out. I've been burned by creator's light before and it drove me mad a few times. So I don't seek without grounding. I spend as much time grounding mentally as I do seeking. I get a rush when I visualize being one with Earth. I like to visualize that I'm an anthro with a tail, and my tail is going into the ground to ground me.

I still have years worth of seeking too.
No doubt