Bring4th

Full Version: A Solo Individual and Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have often wondered about this following passage, and one of the words used. Here is the section:

Quote:71.21 Questioner: When you say you searched for this group what do you mean? What was your process of search? I ask this question to understand more the illusion of time and space.

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the process of one who sees the spectrograph of some complex of elements. It is a complex paint sample, let us say for ease of description. We of Ra knew the needed elements for communication which had any chance of enduring. We compared our color chip to many individuals and groups over a long span of your time. Your spectrograph matches our sample.

In response to your desire to see the relationship betwixt space/time and time/space, may we say that we conducted this search in time/space, for in this illusion one may quite readily see entities as vibratory complexes and groups as harmonics within vibratory complexes.

now, Ra says that they found a 'match' for their color chip in the group of Don, Carla, and Jim; who as a group, represented the qualities of love, wisdom and power to an archetypal level, which was a further elaboration elsewhere in the material.

My question is about the word 'individual' used in the above quote. Could a single individual, with enough purity, and encapsulating the necessary qualities to the degree necessary, could they have matched the color chip purely on their own?

in the end, though, I think it is somewhat of a moot point; as regardless of how one reads that passage, the takeaway is that the 'matching' was a rare event, and that few came up to scratch for 'any chance of enduring'.

To act as a counter to the idea of a single individual working alone for positive ends, Ra also had this to say on an unrelated matter:

Quote:42.18 Questioner: Then in attempting to reproduce this experience would I then best follow practices for the Order of the Golden Dawn in reproducing this?

Ra: I am Ra. To attempt to reproduce an initiatory experience is to move, shall we say, backwards. However, the practice of this form of service to others is appropriate in your case working with your associates.

It is not well for positively polarized entities to work singly.

The reasons for this are obvious.

we did have the shining examples (as known examples) of Jesus and the Buddha attaining heights of understanding and manifestation that few others could reach. But these two also shared their work, and were not 'single' and 'alone' after reaching the peaks of consciousness.
Few can reach a level of purity to channel their own 6D social memory complex I imagine.

There was one time when I received a message from who I thought was Ra. I simply asked if they were gay, and they said "No". I'm surprised it wasn't "I am Ra. No". I can't believe that was the only thing I could think of to ask, when I had made contact. But then I don't feel like I have a lot of wisdom to ask deeper questions.
It may be possible for one person to contacted Ra alone, but I think they would have had a lot more trouble dealing with the negative attention the contact also attracted.

I think the danger of working alone is a lack of other perspectives able to see if you are being drawn off course. With three or more people working together there is less chance of one getting caught up in lower ray distortions thanks to the support of the others.

I would also note that Jesus did not work alone Smile He had his 12 apostles and others who he worked with. I'm not familiar enough with Buddha's life to say the same.
Well, Achenaton made this contact with them, as it seems. But I think that many of Ra social memory complex tried to wander into this 3D and make this contact. As it seems L/L group planned it too, and succeeded. Smile
@Spaced all good points. Appreciated.

@Gemini, purity of purpose indeed.

(05-29-2014, 02:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Achenaton made this contact with them, as it seems. But I think that many of Ra social memory complex tried to wander into this 3D and make this contact. As it seems L/L group planned it too, and succeeded. Smile

thank you so much! You've basically answered my question if it was possible. And it comes from Session 2, way back at the start:

Quote:2.2 In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer.

Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Amun.”

The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc.

This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Akhenaten, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

and this entity was young too Smile
This in regards to Ra offering contact and soliciting further communication from their group to people, not vice-versa. They never said anything about people coming to them.

Many assumptions are made on this forum through a lense of religious unworthiness and meekness.
(05-28-2014, 08:43 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I think the danger of working alone is a lack of other perspectives able to see if you are being drawn off course. With three or more people working together there is less chance of one getting caught up in lower ray distortions thanks to the support of the others.

Yeah and helping deal with psychic attack. It just occurred to me that when Ra used the word obvious, they mean to work in a group is to serve others.
What lense do your assumptions come through Adonai? Like this one Smile
(05-29-2014, 03:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This in regards to Ra offering contact and soliciting further communication from their group to people, not vice-versa. They never said anything about people coming to them.

Who said anything about going to Ra for contact? The question at hand is would it be possible for one person to meet all the criteria Ra was looking for, which they found in Carla, Don and Jim.
(05-29-2014, 03:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Many assumptions are made on this forum through a lense of religious unworthiness and meekness.

You might want to consider that people on here don't have their heads in the sand the way you assume, as I've seen your bias take things out of context. A year ago you were asking basic spiritual questions, which many of us patiently answered. Now it's as if you feel we have no idea what we're talking about. You're certainly free to say and feel what you want, but just something to think about.
I am either convinced or unconvinced of a proposition based on its qualifying beliefs. It is nothing personal when I remain unconvinced when most propositions do not satisfy my requirements for belief.

I gather knowledge and I challenge it into something believable in real life mental practice. So far the forum in its methodology deviates from my belief system as most do. I forge my own systems of thought on practical merit not emotional appear nor authority nor years of supposed actual practice. I look towards gainful practice in my own life.
I think that is a sound approach, and I also think your understanding has been refined quite remarkably in a short time..but I just say that because I agree with you in a lot of ways Tongue

But the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not sure if this forum deviates from your methodology. It's just that based on our different backgrounds, life experiences, and true requirements at any one time, our biases cause us to hear one thing when something else is actually being said.

Or that even if it's clear what's being said, there is this.. "All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One."
I think an individual would work if it was STS. Ra never specified if it was looking for only of the polarities.