Bring4th

Full Version: My current definitions of the rays and their blockages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ray: A phenomenon of radiation of the will of the self towards the will of the macrocosm.

Blockage: A restriction of the will towards either polarity. A blockage in this case applies towards polarization towards the positive.

Red-ray: Will towards consciousness of the self and experience.

Blockage: A desire to be unconscious of certain experience or experiences. (e.g. a lack of will to live, great fear of trauma)

Orange-ray: Will towards expression of the self in potential; Consideration of the self's present desires.

Blockage: A desire to be unconscious of the self's desires in the face of an experience or experiences. (e.g. self-sacrifice)

Yellow-ray: Will of expression of the self towards other selves.

Blockage: A desire not to have the will contrast anothers; A fear of causing tension in the will of the self or the will of the other.

Green-ray: Will of expression of the self towards the desires of others.

Blockage: A lack of desire of seeing the desires of other individuals; Seeing society as an ideal state and image and not as individuals with desires.

Blue-ray: Will of expression of the self towards the completion of the desires of others.

Blockage: A lack of desire to work with others out of fear that a goal cannot be completed with others and/or the control of others towards a certain goal.

Indigo-ray: Will of expression of the self towards unifying the will in two or more selves as well as with general reality.

Blockage: An inability to see the other as yourself and vice-versa (majority of human beings); An inability to see yourself in your work.

Violet-ray: Will of expression of the self unifying with all things.

Blockage: No blockages truly exist in this ray as the evolution of the spirit is the constant unblocking of this ray towards becoming the entire macrocosm. To unblock this ray completely is to see the self as the macrocosm in complete consciousness of all things.

The Seven Wills:

1. A will to be.
2. A will to see the self as true.
3. A will to see others as true.
4. A will to see pleasure in the self and others as true.
5. A will to see fulfilled pleasure as true.
6. A will to see all as true.
7. A will to be true.
quick related question:

Ra uses the word 'blockages' for both positive and negative entities. For a positive entity, the aim is to 'clear' blockages, and become more transparent to the full spectrum (light) of the unified creation. For a negative entity, the word blockage used to describe their orange and yellow ray patterns, which then act as a catapult to the indigo ray, where they can tap the true power that they desire.

Quote:32.2 The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity. The usual nature of sexual interaction, if one is yellow or orange in primary vibratory patterns, is one of blockage and then insatiable hunger due to the blockage.

how is it possible for blockage (which I associate with impaired functioning), to lead to the physical health and vitality which many negative entities exhibit?

Quote:54.22 A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

in my understanding, energetic blockages inevitably lead to disease. (both mental and physical unease)
My theory:

Stable penetration of intelligent infinity will provide negative polarization without the distortion of disease due to consistent reception of red-ray energy. If an entity is unstable and is not able to properly direct its anger, bodily stress will occur and its subsequent decay due to a lack of consistent red-ray energy transfer.
thanks Adonai. Excellent point.

Ra did say that the red ray was the same for both positive and negative entities; in that it had to be fully open for both polarities to progress at maximum rate.

cheers mate.
(05-30-2014, 12:51 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how is it possible for blockage (which I associate with impaired functioning), to lead to the physical health and vitality which many negative entities exhibit?

I think that disease is more indicative of lack of utilized catalyst.

Quote:Catalyst is offered to the entity. If it is not used by the mind complex it will then filter through to the body complex and manifest as some form of physical distortion. The more efficient the use of catalyst, the less physical distortion to be found.

Blockage in a positive entity, whose key to utilizing catalyst is acceptance, is indicative of unused catalyst, and so blockage can basically be equated with inefficient catalyst use, which manifests to the body as disease.

Blockage in a negative entity does not necessarily indicate unused catalyst as proper use of catalyst would result in the blockage Ra refers to in a negative entity. The blockage is present even when catalyst is properly utilized, or controlled.

49.6 is relevant:
Quote:Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.
(05-30-2014, 12:51 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]how is it possible for blockage (which I associate with impaired functioning), to lead to the physical health and vitality which many negative entities exhibit?

Quote:54.22 A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

in my understanding, energetic blockages inevitably lead to disease. (both mental and physical unease)

The blockages that destroy health, and the blockages of a given energy center are different (though sometimes they coincide).

Consider our fellow 2nd density terran denizens for example.

They are blocked in a yellow ray sense, until enough catalyst is experienced to propel them over the vibrational threshold and into yellow ray vibratory expression. However, many animals are vibrantly healthy. So from this example we can see that the spiritual blockage in and of itself does not negate physical health.

The blockages that destroy health are the blockages of the flow of life force, or desire. When desire is consistently negated, it drains our life force (to the degree that the desire was strong), and bodies become, gradually, more and more distorted, or compromised, in function.

Polarity is a function of desire. If a negatively polarized entity experiences negative emotions, it is because they are losing control. Ra has stated that things like cancer, for example, arise due to not using catalyst in an effective manner (to polarize towards our desires). So a negative adept controls the situation causing the anger, or the anger itself, and channels it into some way of controlling whatever situation is giving rise to the negative emotions which are symptomatic of blocked desires. Once control is reestablished, life force is no longer being blocked.

Life force is increased by doing things you like to do, eating things you like to eat, etc. That is why Carla, during the Ra contact, was given no hard and fast rules of diet, but only loosely guided in that department towards those things she enjoyed.

In the same sense, if a positively polarized being fails to accept, or love, some catalyst they are consistently experiencing, it will gradually bleed them of life force until some physical, mental, or emotional malady manifests in their experience.

In the unpolarized being, like our 2nd density friends, or 3rd density newbies, they, just like polarized entities, seek actualization of their desires and that smooths the resistance that blocks the reparative life force energy from flowing.
ahh. some excellent explanations. Thank you two! @Austin @anagogy
I wonder if it's red ray streaming in that keeps us alive.
It is. You will die without it. The spirit cannot sustain without it. If you were to find your soul in the void of very desolate space (possible, distance is a variable in time/space), your soul would naturally fly itself back to the nearest star to receive red-ray energy again.

The more red-ray you take in, the more work you can do in potential. It is very important for the negative polarity and if you work with too little for your work, again, your body will start feeding on itself.

/unproven metaphysics

I agree with Austin's claim but it is very indirect to the source. Anger needs constant sustenance in red-ray energy when anger is properly used towards catalyst.
I think that perhaps the word blockage here (in Ra's sense) could possibly be synonymous with the word 'absorption'.

When I hear the word blockage, I had associated it with something like a water pipe, and water flowing through it. This is perhaps the wrong image to be using. After all, we are dealing with 'light' here in the energy centres.

If we switch out the notion of 'pipes' and 'water flow' and use a more accurate model of a current of light, then a blockage would be seen/experienced as absorption of light. Absorption here being negative-oriented patterns, which even a positive entity will exhibit in some degree.

for a fully activated entity:

Quote:54.31 that in the fully activated entity, only that small portion of instreaming light needed to tune the energy center is used, the great remainder being free to be channeled and attracted upwards.

the less absorption there is of the 'upward streaming light' then the brighter each energy centre will be.

- -

so indeed, here the absorption of light will not directly lead to ill health, as we are just talking about the usage of light. As referenced by Austin and anagogy, the ill health and disease comes about through non-efficient use of catalyst, which plays out in the body like a feedback mechanism; with physical conditions quite often (almost always) being representative in a poetic sense of the way the catalyst is not being used - ie Don's sore back representating him not wanting to carry that which needed to be carried etc.

Quote:61.7 In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

- -

also, by throwing out the model of pipes and water flow, and using the light/absorption/transparency model, one is able to work on higher energy centres without previously engaging in the preceding ones.

Quote:41.19 Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity.

Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.
I think just simply saying "ill health" is a feedback mechanism that is not directly related to complex phenomenon is a bit of a stretch. I don't think you can compare the disease of a negatively polarizing entity failing to accept catalyst to Don's ailment in the same way.

Assuming I understand the point made, I think to consider ill health a divine calling towards a potential issue is a huge stretch for me and most empirical-minded people. I believe this is an empirical science all the way up to the mind of the universe.

In my view, when you don't accept catalyst a lack of carrying of energy forms leading to debilitation in all aspects of the mind/body/spirit with this energy having direct relevance to health. I do not believe the will magically manifests an indicator that somebody isn't following their life path. I believe the life path is seamlessly embedded into everything with no metastructure necessary.

TLDR: I have no reason to believe in a magical lesson plan that imposes itself into physical symptoms for 99% of people.

Quote:...with physical conditions quite often (almost always) being representative in a poetic sense of the way the catalyst is not being used...

I find this to be a disconcerting form of thought and highly superstitious and can lead people to become very panicked with physical conditions that are not caused by any spiritual abnormality, especially if it is physical harm from another.
(05-30-2014, 06:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I think just simply saying "ill health" is a feedback mechanism that is not directly related to complex phenomenon is a bit of a stretch. I don't think you can compare the disease of a negatively polarizing entity failing to accept catalyst to Don's ailment in the same way.

Assuming I understand the point made, I think to consider ill health a divine calling towards a potential issue is a huge stretch for me and most empirical-minded people.

no, I definitely appreciate your point, and I overstated my position.

as you say, we live in a complex world, and ill health has a multitude of causations, not just through the inefficient use of catalyst.

there are indeed random 'accidents', where one may sustain an injury; and one could be living in an area where there is a lot of air pollution, and one suffers ill health in the lungs and in the breathing parts of the body.

These things also have a social element too, which I didn't acknowledge.
I appreciate this discussion. Thank you.
I must be doing ok with my catalyst dealing, because my health is fine. Even when I've dug in my heels and not wanted to move forward spiritually.