Bring4th

Full Version: Quoting the Law of One - challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've begun quoting the Law of One daily on my Facebook wall. Something I noticed is that there are 3 or 4 friends who automatically respond with attacks. I find their responses fascinating as you would think friends would choose silence over aggression. However, ego and fear are strong in the 3rd density. As such I have simply blocked them from seeing my newsfeed.

My challenge to everyone here is to start spreading the Law of One. I would advise not to preach or argue, but simply quote and let the words speak for themselves. You may find a consistent few trying to antagonize you, I would recommend not engaging with them.

By posting Law of One and hidden hand material, I have already found 4 other wanderers (who were on my friends list) in one week. We will begin a meditation group in the attempt to channel, astral project, and work on telepathy. Remember the law of squares.

There are many of us out there, we are not alone. People are afraid to come forward. And as such, the time for the light to shine and reach out to others is now.
The most religious people are narrow minded. The first thing what they will tell you is that everything outside the major religions is Satanic.

Ra said clearly that people allow enslavement by their own free will. The "tools" are not only the political, economic and monetary system, it's especially the major religions.
I did that for a while when I first found the material but never got a single reply or like lol. I'll give it a shot though

Fang

No offence but that sounds like a great way to lose friends and alienate people...
If you people want to follow that Ra Material then do what it says is important, foster healthy relationships with others and society (3rd density lessons) let your personalities rather than beliefs dominate your friendships. And if you work on yourself people may just open up to you and ask for a deep opinion on something, rather than shoving cherished beliefs down someone's throat.

The Ra Material is allegedly channelled aliens, not many people are going to have ready context for that lol.
^ Pretty much what Fang said.

If you want to spread the Law of One do so through your actions and not your words. In any societal context where the general consensus is grossly against the grain of certain beliefs discernment is required into how it is propagated without the undesired reaction. That being said, it honestly isn't necessary for day to day relationships, and you will find people will automatically be intrigued by your philosophy and outlook on life simply by how you behave and act.

As is said aptly stated in the Bible, "You Will Know Them by Their Fruits".

Melissa

[blabla] I simply agree with fang and horus.
I think our greatest, most fundamental and profound communication of the actual Law of One happens through being, what Ra calls our "radiation of realization of Oneness with the Creator".

On that level it is literally effortless. It is the energy that emanates from us as a function of our own conscious depth of realization of oneness. The less the individual "i" (or the more transparent it is), the greater the strength and purity of this emanation.

That, along with other heart-centered modes of service, is a more important way to communicate and disseminate the Law of One, in my opinion.

One problem of trying to share/promte the actual material is the danger of engaging the energies of evangelism and proselytism. The Law of One student has seen the historical havoc these energies have wreaked upon populations, and also intuitively understands the general inefficacy of this method, especially as it skirts, or outright abridges, the boundary of free will.

Secondly, like Fang was getting at, this information is light years outside the conceptual box that forms the mental environment for most. People don't have a context for it, no frame of reference, no structure to adequately understand/process this information. There are many intermediate steps necessary to walk before most people could even consider the possibility that there may be veracity in Ra's words, or that there even is a "Ra".

As such, reactions of rejection or ridicule are reliable safe bets. However, hats off to you, Guardian, for wearing the outward form of this philosophy on your sleeve! I drop hints here and there in my own path regarding this information, but I have yet to be as open. I feel I can be more effective in service through other means.

But I've had this basic thought in the back of my mind for some time. In the movie "Milk" where Sean Penn plays the first openly gay elected official in San Francisco in the 70's, the character says something about how all gay people need to come out of the closet and make themselves known. When people began to realize that they're brother, or mother, or co-worker, or friend was gay, it would make it more commonplace, and help it be less taboo and repressed. In other words, it would engender acceptance. I've wondered the same regarding the unorthodox beliefs many of us hold.

This action has helped you connect with others of like-mind, and I think that a positive end.

But as has been the case and continues to be, my own conclusion is that it's better only to share when genuine, actual interest is detected. Though there is a place for the dropping of seeds to gauge that interest. Smile

Love/Light, GLB
The only person I really email with is an atheist. If I told him the sun was a living being, he'd probably have a good laugh.

I sent my mom the Law of One link, but haven't heard back.
1. Translate core Law of One teachings into grounded, non-mystical language
2. Share
3. ????
4. Profit

Metaphysics isn't necessary to teach/learn ethics and live life in oneness. One does not need to know about the afterlife, the soul nor any other mystical concept to live a life of love.
(05-29-2014, 08:56 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]No offence but that sounds like a great way to lose friends and alienate people...

... And if you work on yourself people may just open up to you and ask for a deep opinion on something, rather than shoving cherished beliefs down someone's throat.

It does sound like a great way to lose friends and alienate people but when you let go of the fear and share your truth, the opposite happens.

More people have asked about my opinions on these things since I have been posting them than ever before. There is no shoving beliefs down throats, that is exactly as I advised not to do. Quoting material and leaving it there is allowing people who have never seen it before to be exposed, resonate, and search further.
(05-29-2014, 07:54 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]By posting Law of One and hidden hand material, I have already found 4 other wanderers (who were on my friends list) in one week. We will begin a meditation group in the attempt to channel, astral project, and work on telepathy. Remember the law of squares.

good stuff Guardian! glad you had such a positive experience with that.

I can only share a story from my own life.

My best friend, who I have known since age 20 (going on 17+ years now, as I am 37), is staunchly a non 'believer' in metaphysics, the soul, and all things new agey. If I gave him a tarot card, he would just throw it back at me. If I said something about the NWO (New World Order), he would correct it to NOW, and continue the conversation that way. If I gave him a crystal, he would ask if he could use it as a laser. To say he is 'skeptical' would be an understatement BigSmile

and yet he is my bestie, and we incarnated on this journey together.

but who is he as a person?

he is a high school maths teacher who graduated top of his class and could have chosen any school in Sydney to work with. What did he choose? a low socio-economic area where he could work with disadvantaged kids.

what are his core beliefs? even though he would never join a church or formal religious group, he reads buddhist literature and vibes with its ethics and understandings of how one relates to another. Buddhism just makes 'common sense' to him, because it fundamentally acknowledges all beings striving and struggling in an illusion. But he would never describe it exactly that way.

in a way, he lives positivity, without the necessity to break it all down philosophically. Did the Wanderer Albert Schweitzer serve in a great way on planet earth? you can bet he did. Did he have the metaphysical understandings of Ra at his fingertips? I am guessing not.

Quote:34.10 Let us take two such positively oriented active souls no longer in your physical time/space.

The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ.

This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well.

The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright.
I'm not good at explaining things, even that which I am passionate about.
I am 'fortunate' enough to have only come across this material 'after' I'd already discovered most the lessons within (in a more vague sense).
It was as natural as taking a dump.
Heart
Gotta love Fang.
Hi, Guardian.

You want to
Quote:...begin a meditation group in the attempt to channel,
astral project, and work on telepathy...

Do you know about "Intention Experiments" ?

Here is only ONE example of what it does:
http://www.lynnemctaggart.com/blog/270-h...lly-worked

Read more there:
http://www.lynnemctaggart.com/

Lynne McTaggart is one of the "stars" in the film
"What the BLEEP do we know?! down the rabbit hole. (WTBDWK}
http://www.whatthebleep.com

What I like about "intentions" is that it is aimed on the exterior.
It is not only a personnal experience, but a largely shared one !
It is a strong STO move from the peoples who are "intentioning" !!

So, if/when you have time, you could look at this WTBDWK adventure
and Lynne's particular aspect of the science in the film !!
There is a little bit of "telepathy" in her experiments ! B-)

Blue skies.
Facebook is like social situations, stay away from politics and religion. Secondly, I do take the general view with the Law of One that I tend to recycle the insights into my own words. People respond far, far better.
For instance, I said today on my facebook: Someone said to me earlier: everyone secretly thinks they're great. But I don't think I am. I think as a metaphor; this is me, knocking away at this wooden block, hammer and chisel. I'm not there yet, and the work is slow.

I think this means more than any channeling. because it is effectively my own channeling.
Quote:Did the Wanderer Albert Schweitzer serve in a great way on planet earth? you can bet he did. Did he have the metaphysical understandings of Ra at his fingertips? I am guessing not.

Quote:
34.10 Let us take two such positively oriented active souls no longer in your physical time/space.

The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ.

This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well.

The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright.

About a year or so before I joined the forum I got to visit the Albert Schweitzer museum in his birth house in Kaysersberg.
The energy was wonderful, such a kind soul.
Made a lasting impression on my family.
Let people approach context instead of information which, without context, is worthless at best.
(06-19-2014, 11:47 PM)Realtime Wrote: [ -> ]Let people approach context instead of information which, without context, is worthless at best.

At best is enlightening. At worst is detracting. That being said, I would rather be exposed to everything without context and find what resonates, than be exposed to nothing and never find anything.