Bring4th

Full Version: 10 reasons why I appreciate Elliott Hulse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

1. He's a little cray, in a good way. Lots of wisdom though.

2. He mentors a lot young/adolescent men by assisting them to, as he says, become the strongest versions of themselves; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

3. I've never seen anyone combining tough 'street' talk with philosophy and metaphysics with so much ease.

4. He's a family man, been with his wife since his early teens.

5. His, often raw but vulnerable, radical honesty about his own issues and progress.

6. He always works in a holistic fashion, but emphasizes on the importance of including our physicality.

7. His humorous maturity, especially when some folks are attacking him again and he responds in a supportive manner.

8. I was under the impression that I could breathe deeply, but his physical exercises proved me wrong. Can't recall the last time I felt so relaxed.

9. I find the titles of his videos often obnoxious, or somewhat repulsive even but it's also a brilliant 'marketing' strategy to get men and women to move beyond prejudice and reactiveness. As his talks always contradict the titles.

10. I don't agree with everything he says; but his energy, way of being, advice and philosophies contributes in my process of facing/healing issues which are linked to my dad, thus also men in general. Go Elliot.

His Channel;

http://www.youtube.com/user/elliottsaidwhat/videos