Bring4th

Full Version: Experiencing Timelessness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what it's like to see time as an illusion? To where you're outside of time? Where everything is simultaneous. Is that true unity? Is that timeless, being outside of time?

Would the day go by any faster if you had awareness of timelessness? Would work go by faster? Or would one be working and at retirement at the same time?
How can you be outside of something you're bound to while incarnate? Time certainly is only a perception and relative to ones perception of it but to be beyond time is impossible given the constraints of time/space within 3rd density. The best one could do is simply ignore it's own perception of time by disregarding the date and time in which one resides yet one is still bound by internal clocks such as the biological circadian rhythm. I imagine someone who is deaf and blind would attain the closest experience to timelessness since they are unaware of when the sun sets and rises and the sounds of birds chirping in the morning.
Enjoying every present moment and looking to the future only to experience the present moment is how I experience timelessness.
That's a good method A1.

Once I did experience timelessness, but it was outside of my conscious control.
When I was fully in the moment.
(05-30-2014, 10:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what it's like to see time as an illusion? To where you're outside of time? Where everything is simultaneous. Is that true unity? Is that timeless, being outside of time?

Would the day go by any faster if you had awareness of timelessness? Would work go by faster? Or would one be working and at retirement at the same time?

Well, true timelessness is not available till you have outgrown the need for change, which is octave level consciousness.

In deep states of trance, you have more contact with time/space consciousness which allows you feel past states of change as if it was happening "now", and to some extent, you can feel the future too, or at least, probable futures. You cannot say for sure which probability road your consciousness will travel down for sure in the physical, but they are legitimate realities (that is to say, they are futures for someone). Also, there is often higher self blocking of future key moments of your incarnation, so as not to spoil the spontaneity of certain programmed catalyst.

As Adonai suggested, finding the joy in each moment to the best of ones ability is a good way to make time seemingly go by faster. Learn to extract the love and light out of each moment, and change, or time, is accepted more efficiently (which you could, in some sense, consider it to be happening "faster" relative to previous experiences of change).