Bring4th

Full Version: Paranoia in relation to dreams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I had a dream that I was sure was negative a while back. It made me so angry during the day and lead to a complete lack of acceptance of myself and my life; I understood it by looking at positive channeling which raised my vibration to the point where it became obvious the dream lacked a kind of 'heart chakra'.

I have now been crossing out as negative many of my dreams, and am starting to doubt that they were infact negative but do not know how to distinguish. I have also stopped sleeping properly (or meditating). Because of a generally high state of anxiety but I wonder if my sleep is less rested because of this problem. Because I am 'condemning' my inner self.

Does anyone have anything potentially helpful to say about this sorry state of events?

Melissa

"And when you can love these wounded, frightened, and traumatized aspects of yourself, you can integrate them into the wholeness of who you are and see them all as choices and aspects of All That Is.

We are Michael. We are infinite. We are love.”
Archangel Michael, channeled by Daniel Scranton

Heart
Thanks Melissa. I see that as something to do with the hooks that underlie these problems.

I have had a bit of an insight already. It is strange how saying something out loud seems to bring differing thoughts on the subject.

I wonder if it is that I don't allow anything destructive in my dreams. Because I had seen up until now the creator as only the positive polarity, which then allowed the negative polarity to do the destructive elements or allowed them to 'fall away'.

But actually, maybe a being of love can be destructive in some way. One of the dreams I got was one with my dad, and later in it there were two fundamentalist preachers who were going to mess up judgement day with their crap, and I told them that judgement day is here and they will not get in the way.

I excluded that because of the aggressive/ destructive energy but the creator does destroy sometimes I think. In death etc. And with my dad I prayed for his highest good and it ended up killing him, but also relieving him of suffering.
(06-01-2014, 07:54 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]...
I have also stopped sleeping properly (or meditating). Because of a generally high state of anxiety but I wonder if my sleep is less rested because of this problem. Because I am 'condemning' my inner self.

Does anyone have anything potentially helpful to say about this sorry state of events?

I have reason to believe our collective energy is currently exceptionally sticky...& by 'sticky' I don't necessarily mean negative.

I also haven't been sleeping/dreaming properly & many in my life have reported nightmares as of late - even some that get nightmares next to never.

I think we're presently feeling/experiencing some kind of a tremor in the force. I think it's best not to condemn yourself for your anxiety bc the cause of it could have nothing to do with you directly.

"maybe a being of love can be destructive in some way...the creator does destroy sometimes I think" I'd say so. Tongue

I'm coping with the sticky energy by having faith everything happens for the highest good of all. Acceptance/Neutrality is the key. Despite how things seem, there's always only love/light going down in this creation created by the One Infinite Creator.
I liked that response isis. I do agree with the idea of being attached to the collective and look at my dreams wondering if some of them are from me and some of them are not from me (but still useful.) The heart chakra ones always feel more me but the one I summarised above had more collective themes.

I have had severe, severe stress at points of international anxiety before, only the UK or US though. These are what I would describe as precognitive in that I didn't know why while I was having it, but then the event happened and the anxiety released.

On the level of where everyone seems to be at. A lot of people seem quite confused. Or are having to use more faith than normal.

Melissa

Collective themes (light&dark) are your/my/our themes as well.
I'm actually very glad they were real dreams. There was one of the sexiest girls in one of them. She was an amalgamation of all the girls in my life at the moment. The last four girls I would even have the thought of dating.
I get some fear and unusual dreams. Last night I dreamed that a star as far as Sirius was emitting 0∞ particles that were deadly to us. I also ate a nasty sausage.
(06-01-2014, 07:54 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream that I was sure was negative a while back. It made me so angry during the day and lead to a complete lack of acceptance of myself and my life....

There's more than one person here on this forum with the experience of feeling like they were negatively polarized in some previous incarnations, including myself (though it might be a parallel incarnation). I believe Tanner and Lynn have also posted similar experiences.

There's nothing wrong with the negative polarity brother. When Ra stated there is no right or wrong, they meant it.
Post deleted.
(06-01-2014, 05:06 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Post deleted.

(05-31-2014, 05:52 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Post deleted (Sorry if that feels rude. I would delete my post if I could).
For some odd reason, the mods refuse to delete 'post deleted' posts (unless you ask them to) - even if it's the last post in the thread for an extended period of time.

Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:Hi isis,

Yeah, I agree with you that when you are on the 'View Today's Posts' page, and there's a new reply, you sort of hit that link in some sort of excitement, ready to experience some sort of huge insight in reading someone else's thoughts on some matter.

And then when you get there, you find that someone has changed their mind, and put a big <redacted> message in place of their thoughts.
'Ready to experience some huge insight into someone else's thoughts on the matter.' Lol.

The thing I was going to say on that last post deleted was to remove the thoughts I had on death, and to put false ones there instead. But then my inner self sort of 'screamed' and I realised thoroughly, despite the emotional implications (it may be strong emotional mood swings may underlie some of these problems). that what I had said before is true for me at the moment. (so I had to delete the 'retraction'.)

Melissa

I'd still be interested in your thoughts/feelings on the matter, Phoenix. Death, in various way, is ever present in my life, it's becoming sort of a friend.
I find solace in thoughts of death, but not dying. It comforts me when life gets weird, or when I'm really bored. I've heard of people dying through meditation, but I've tried it, and am just not that skilled. But I know people would miss me if I died. And who would take care of my dogs.
I wonder with this 'destructiveness' idea, how much is destructiveness and how much is simply the revealing of that which is and the falling away of that which is not.

For instance, with my father. The revealing is of the body complex giving in. The energies not being there.

Also, it seems when destructive energy starts, it simply continues, it does not end.

So in the idea of death, there was more of a depart on a fundamental level. With the idea of hurricanes etc. Other types of destructiveness. It is the planet expressing the moods of the populace. Therefore, not a destructive act of god.

It might be said destructiveness is the expression of blocked energy.