Bring4th

Full Version: What I've been trying to say said as simply as possible.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When suffering is desired alongside one's primary desires, there is only happiness.

Melissa

And self-hatred.
(06-03-2014, 01:50 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]And self-hatred.

I'll refer you to this portion of my post:

(06-03-2014, 01:35 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]...alongside one's primary desires...

Melissa

Desired suffering can only come from a place that is deprived from love. Where you deprive yourself/others from love. That place is also where your primary desires are rooted. Not judging, it is what it is.
My understanding is that there is love for all that can and will be experienced.
Wouldn't it be better said to say that when acceptance and forgiveness of suffering and acceptance and forgiveness of desire there is happiness or rather love?
Acceptance and forgiveness are vague terms. The semantics are generally not agreed upon on this forum.
I don't think they are. Primary desire sounds like a more vague term if you ask me.
Desire is primordial to acceptance. Forgiveness is a synonym for acceptance.

E.g. I accept this person as I accept all things, I forgive this person as I forgive all things, I desire this person as I desire all things.
Boy, I don't desire all things. There is probably more that I don't want than what I do want.
Same with acceptance. There's probably more out there that I can't accept than what I can accept.
This is speaking from a 3D perspective.
This acceptance leads to a great passivity. The challenge to this acceptance is accepting what cannot be accepted constantly and consistently to enable faster work towards the creator, even creating one's own catalyst to enable such, if one desires.

Few there are, in any third-density experience, that will intentionally generate their own catalyst. Few there are once accepting all things in intention at "4th-density" that continue intense work.
(06-03-2014, 04:09 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Few there are once accepting all things in intention at "4th-density" that continue intense work.

So once you've made it to 4th density, the hard work's over?
The hard work is over whenever you desire. The choice to go to 4th-density and live within a 4th-density mentality exists right now.

Few believe me but the peace and satisfaction of such a density can be found in any human life experience with any amount of catalyst. All catalyst can be fully accepted in any moment.

Tip: The state doesn't involve willing yourself to enlightenment in a single moment of mystical glory.
I'd love to lay down my burdens. But work won't go away. Nor will my mortgage.
But funny thing is I wouldn't be sad if I lost my house and everything. I'd probably
find a home for my dogs, and go live with my friend if he'd have me.

But it's about accepting my catalyst, not laying it down.
And it's the confusion of accomplishing work and accepting the possibility of it not being done that needs to be resolved for this planet to progress.
Personally I don't have much work to do besides just being. This is outside of my job, which isn't required for my spiritual development. To progress, I guess I just need to continue surviving. As a wanderer, I've no real purpose outside of what I do automatically anyway. Just have to stay sane with all the energy that flows through me. It's driven me mad before.
Jee Adonai you seem to believe that you know more than others, believing that you're some kind of spiritual teacher who's wise beyond his years. (Atleast that's the sense I get)

I want to tell you something in the most polite way. There's a big difference between knowing the path and walking the path. Sure, you're intelligent enough to read the Ra material and what not, but ask yourself if you know how to use the Ra material in your every day life through meditation and other practices.

Rather than critiquing everyone's comments on your short thread "statements", try and work on healing and balancing your own distortions. Thanks
This thread is about direct application and "walking the path," rather than claiming certain practices are right or wrong. I simply claim how peace can be found.

Additionally, Ra has never recommended a method of meditation.
Your statement isn't wrong, except in the way you convey it there is a focus on the result of an experience rather than the experience itself. If I were to tackle it and present what I believe might be a more objective version of what you said in your opening post, it would go like this:

When an experience is desired, partaking in the experience ultimately can only bring happiness (or fulfillment, or bliss - take your pick!).

Although one may feel pain as a result of an experience, my understanding is that the fulfillment of the experience is inherently satisfying. Since the creator desires to know itself and experience itself completely, even our moments of pain are cherished as they are part of the sought experiences.