Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One on visualization "ability"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michael430

[deleted]
Sure i can see visions in about anything i want to, at the end of the day it has nothing to do with fire or crystals but about seeing into your own subconsciousness from my experience.

michael430

[deleted]
Cool Michael whatever works for you i guess. From my experience i just need to tune in and i can watch the tv show ! Tongue

michael430

[deleted]
I used to do crystal gazing a lot, I find it's helpful as a focus for attention. I've gotten out of the practice lately though as I have been more oriented towards dealing with life and other-selves than the deep internal seeking I had been doing previously. It's also worth noting that a crystal is an entity in it's own right and can lend it's energies to amplify your own seeking.

This passage from Ra is relevent I think:

Quote:29.29 Questioner: Is it possible for you to tell me how a crystal is used by an entity who has satisfactorily achieved necessary violet-ray qualification, I will say; how it is possible for the entity to use the crystal or how he should use the crystal?

Ra: I am Ra. The gateway to intelligent infinity is born of, shall we say, the sympathetic vibration in balanced state accompanying the will to serve, the will to seek.

29.30 Questioner: But can you tell me precisely what the entity would do with the crystal to use it for the purpose of seeking the intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of the crystal in physical manifestation is that use wherein the entity of crystalline nature charges the regularized physical crystal with this seeking, thus enabling it to vibrate harmonically and also become the catalyst or gateway whereby intelligent infinity may thus become intelligent energy, this crystal serving as an analog of the violet ray of mind/body/spirit in relatively undistorted form.
(06-04-2014, 01:28 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to get to that point if it is possible for me. When meditating eyes-closed I do not get anything visual usually. It is mostly feelings. Do you have any tips as to how I might turn on the television as you do?

I have been able to do it since i was young. Perhaps meditation and the use of narcotics might help.
(06-04-2014, 02:00 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2014, 01:28 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to get to that point if it is possible for me. When meditating eyes-closed I do not get anything visual usually. It is mostly feelings. Do you have any tips as to how I might turn on the television as you do?

I have been able to do it since i was young. Perhaps meditation and the use of narcotics might help.

Or perhaps even a better undertanding of rituals.

The tools are manifold, intent is primary in seeking.

michael430

[deleted]
(06-04-2014, 12:47 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Visualizing on the crystal in the same way, especially in dim candle light produces a much more intense effect for me. Rather than slowly changing images I see very elaborate "videos."

I've practiced a few more times and it has almost become second nature to pick up and stare into my crystal, relax, and *poof* there's a video playing out before my eyes. I'm very excited about this.

After researching a bit, I can only conclude that this is what people have called "scrying." Wikipedia's description of it is exactly how I would describe what it's like.

are you able to share some of the things that you've seen?

michael430

[deleted]