Bring4th

Full Version: Changes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i'm noticing ever increasing changes to my perception of reality. One major thing I'v noticed is my perception of time is very strange. Weeks feel like days and I feel as if it's quickening faster and faster. I'm also seeing energy around objects organic and non organic more and more. One thing I'v noticed in the past two weeks is that I'v become acutely aware of people's body language. I'v always had a firm grasp of body language but I see it before they speak and I know they are unhappy or happy regardless if the words spoken reflect this.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed any personal changes?

I would say the changes are happening at an ever increasing rate also.

Melissa

Yep, I've noticed a lot of what I percieve as positive changes as well. A lot more clarity too, thankfully so. With regards to 'time'; it's nice to be able to live 'timeless', has changed my entire experience of it.
(06-05-2014, 08:05 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]So i'm noticing ever increasing changes to my perception of reality. One major thing I'v noticed is my perception of time is very strange. Weeks feel like days and I feel as if it's quickening faster and faster.

Ditto. Months seem to tick by in no time. I find myself making plans a year in advance with a mindset similar to the way I would make plans a couple months away.

Melissa

What I've also noticed is that there's a lot more s*** hitting the fan. As in; brought to light.
(06-05-2014, 10:51 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2014, 08:05 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]So i'm noticing ever increasing changes to my perception of reality. One major thing I'v noticed is my perception of time is very strange. Weeks feel like days and I feel as if it's quickening faster and faster.

Ditto. Months seem to tick by in no time. I find myself making plans a year in advance with a mindset similar to the way I would make plans a couple months away.

It's hard to get used too how quickly time is flying by. I wish I had a greater understanding of how time is quickening. I wonder if it will get to zero point and then slow down or something?
(06-05-2014, 12:41 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to get used too how quickly time is flying by. I wish I had a greater understanding of how time is quickening. I wonder if it will get to zero point and then slow down or something?

An interesting question to consider: is time actually speeding up, or is our perception and experience of time changing?

I haven't looked into the matter, but I would imagine that those who measure and track time have not noticed that the actual second, minute, hour, or day is any shorter.

And then, if it is a case of perception/experience of time, does time seem to be moving by more rapidly because, according to Confederation, we are in the time of harvest?

Or does it seem to be getting more rapid because our society has become so complex and brimming over the top with so many sources of information and stimuli that our minds are ever more occupied with tasks, sights, sounds, distractions, etc?

The best movement of time I've ever experienced happens when spending the entire day outdoors, sunrise to sunset. I don't have words for it... time seems to move at... just the right speed. Smile
I bet if we stick you in a 12 hour night shift job with nothing to do you will notice how slow time becomes.

Not hard to imagine our perception of 'time frames' is running a little differently. If you can imagine the change in time resulting from a particular perspective then you might imagine that what is happening now is a change in personal 'focus'. This comes down to choice. We are simply operating in a different frequency that makes our choices more apparent.
When there is rapid change in environment, time goes by slower.

When there is little change in environment, times goes by faster.

It is the significance we place upon changes in certain phenomena that causes our perception of time to change. Time is simply the measurement of a position/state of objects. If the positions are inconsistent, our perception is inconsistent. Absolute consistency will thus lead to timelessness. Absolute inconsistency leads to the same.

As for being bored at a job, if one places consistent significance on their state of rejecting the situation, time will become very slow due to our choice to make our mental state significant.

Accepting the present moment will lead to time seeming infinite. Rejecting the present moment will lead to time seeming very scarce.
(06-05-2014, 02:35 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting question to consider: is time actually speeding up, or is our perception and experience of time changing?

They are one in the same from my point of view.

The space we call "time" is a non-extended inner dimension. As our capacity to assimilate change increases, time/perception also speeds up.
This thread title reminded me of the song changes from Shrek:

(06-05-2014, 08:05 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I'v noticed in the past two weeks is that I'v become acutely aware of people's body language. I'v always had a firm grasp of body language but I see it before they speak and I know they are unhappy or happy regardless if the words spoken reflect this.

so being aware of this (body language) you are able to interact better with the other self?
(06-07-2014, 07:19 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2014, 08:05 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I'v noticed in the past two weeks is that I'v become acutely aware of people's body language. I'v always had a firm grasp of body language but I see it before they speak and I know they are unhappy or happy regardless if the words spoken reflect this.

so being aware of this (body language) you are able to interact better with the other self?

Absolutely it's the old adage of 'reading people like a book' . I'v always maintained I was good at it but it's more of an intuitive knowing from how people respond to other's I am noticing. Which gives me a platform to act with compassion and love.

On time, I started reading Seth the Human Expression. Seth mentions that if time was to move very slowly backwards, we notice this change by feeling a familiarity. Such as feeling like you have been somewhere before.

I had this experience on numerous occasions about 5 months ago. Then the questions becomes is it our perception of time that is moving backwards slowly or changing as others have suggested. I presume it is of course relative to some degree but is time fluctuating?. I see a good few channels talking of how are timeline is merging with another timeline? which begs the question what is a time line really? I'v got no idea... ha